Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) (39118 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by chimere66: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Below are photos of controversial Senator Dino Melaye addressing his supporters in Lokoja despite plan to recall him allegedly being sponsored by Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.While addressing them,he said....

"Yahaya Bello has more money than sense, I Dino Melaye has more sense than money"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/bello-has-more-money-than-sense-dino.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by chimere66: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
"Yahaya Bello has more money than sense, I Dino Melaye has more sense than money"

No sir, you can't be a judge in your own case.

However, I think both of you have stolen money but no sense.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by dahunsy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Coughs**"clears throat# As predicted .....Busy monday#
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by NOC1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
mtchew, i don't know what to say because i called you my political role model during my Pre-graduation Party. you are not anymore then i thought you are different.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chairmo Chairmo Our Chairmo!

Corruption don wear pant add agbada join.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
verygudbadguy:
If he is finally recalled, it will go a long way to teach other politicians that the masses have the power to employ and sack. They have played us for too long forgetting that we are their employers and not the other way round.

I am ashamed to call Senator Dino Melaye a member of the Senate of my father land. He has so far exhibited character close to that of a leader of a motor garage. He is always flaunting his luxurious life to the masses and does not have any history of owning or managing a robust organization prior to his election as a member of the House of reps.

I am not sure he is from a wealthy family too so where did his sudden wealth emanate from? If not from corrupt practices.

Imagine a Senator performing Aje kun iya with a live band. I saw the interview that had him and Smart on Channels tv. Smart sounded smarter as his name implies but i still cannot understand why they opted for a controversial Honourable.

Not a supporter of any politicians tho. Some are better thief that the other.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hahah

Some minutes ago, I saw melaye's tweet prophesying into people's life. Bush meat gradually trailing the hunter.
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by kingzjay(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
The kind of things that happens in this country eh..

These politicians have gambled with everything including the future of the unborn children.
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by veekid(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
So na bush full lokoja?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by ramdris(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
I blame the youths of that town who allow this old fools to toy with their destiny all cos of #2000 or less..

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Assholes!!
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by ZACHIE: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Isnt this the beginning of madness?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by toyinjimoh(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
see poor youths, no hope for their future
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by AntiWailer: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol.

eediot.
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Protests everywhere... undecided

From topless protest to this

Today is the day of protests

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
If he is finally recalled, it will go a long way to teach other politicians that the masses have the power to employ and sack. They have played us for too long forgetting that we are their employers and not the other way round.

I am ashamed to call Senator Dino Melaye a member of the Senate of my father land. He has so far exhibited character close to that of a leader of a motor garage. He is always flaunting his luxurious life to the masses and does not have any history of owning or managing a robust organization prior to his election as a member of the House of reps.

I am not sure he is from a wealthy family too so where did his sudden wealth emanate from? If not from corrupt practices.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by alphaconde(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
i wish to see how this so called recall process works, if it were impeachment gbam they would act with speed, now this action that depends on the electorate would never be allowed usage.

meanwhile i regret for every youth that supports these bastards.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by hardywaltz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Olé
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
sad
I got no respect for anyone from Debbie Rise's place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by elmessiahs(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just as wike cannot intimidate magnus abe,bello cannot intimidate melaye #remove wike

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by alphaconde(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
I got no respect for anyone from Debbie Rise's place.

same here those guys are feaky and jazzy
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by kdon0000: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
chimere66:
Below are photos of controversial Senator Dino Melaye addressing his supporters in Lokoja despite plan to recall him allegedly being sponsored by Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.While addressing them,he said....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/bello-has-more-money-than-sense-dino.html?m=1

dino turned game of throne fan.
Quoting jakan hager to arya "a boy has more courage than sense"

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by seuncyrus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
chimere66:

Dino melaye and trash sha

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by emmanuel596(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
I wish some one was bold enough to pick up a stone and break his head....try this in a core northern state your name go be sorry
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where are my stones?
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by ekems2017(f): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thieves, criminals every where. See them
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by maxiuc(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice move but why did you guys vote for him in the 1st place

Smart Adeyemi
Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by herkeym001(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino my Man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino now protesting against his fellow party member, now the curses has started working.. And it started from aso rock gradually coming down..
maxiuc:
Nice move but why did you guys vote for him in the 1st place
Smart Adeyemi
hello sir, no one voted yahaya bello, he is using someones else destiny.. He prayed to his ancestors that death may take away the man with the vision and the mumu party leaders after collecting bribe had no other choice.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections / Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.