Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer (3937 Views)

Need User Interface Developer / Learn Javascript For Beginning Web Developers (video Lecture) / User Interface Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by Greatfes17: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
1) background color of the menu to match site's color theme? See below.

2) The main pic becomes cropped on mobile your decision: it's either tolerating the Img crop or potentially have aspect bars if either max-height or max-width media queries properties becomes botched on certain mobile devices.... no biggie... looks good
Viewing it with Opera Mini on Android, nothing was croped. everything looks ok.
Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by trustcon: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
please ....bleuyedgeek and other gurus in the house ...web designing have always being something i ve realy loved ... .
I need some serious advice and review on this ...... i termed it .--
"THE ONLINE SHOPPING COMMUNITY FOR INTRA-CAMPUS TRADE "....it would be an online market place where students can buy and sell their goods for free ....i want it to be a multi-vendor store....

Pls i need advice on how to really improve on what already on ground and on how to really earn from this aside selling my own goods ...
This is the site www.classystores.com pls help analyze the site too ..i built it myself..though with a themplete because am not good at all with coding
Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by blueyedgeek(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jregz:

yeah...why design the footer like that for mobiles, looks a little bit too long...

hmm,nice job though.......
I just decided to stack those links on top of each other and that's why it looks that long, looks better that way on mobile.

1 Like

Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by blueyedgeek(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
1) background color of the menu to match site's color theme? See below.

2) The main pic becomes cropped on mobile your decision: it's either tolerating the Img crop or potentially have aspect bars if either max-height or max-width media queries properties becomes botched on certain mobile devices.... no biggie... looks good
1. The background is meant to complement the site's color theme actually. It is the second color on the logo.
2. I just gave the background size a value of cover so it takes care of resizing the image as it should.
Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by blueyedgeek(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
I won't be updating for a while due to a few engagements but I do hope that this thread will continue.
Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Foundation is cool as well. They have some of the best designers on their team
Hi bro, what does a programmer need to become a front end developer? What apps, software, et cetra is needed ?
Re: User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer by Netlouis: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
please........bleuyedgeek and other top php programmers ...web designing and script coding have always being something i ve realy loved to do and to become... .
I need some serious advice and review on this ... Do need it, if you guys dont mind this my fb link fb.com/louis.uba.3 or drop yours to get followed by me....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Happy, I Got My First Laptop With My Money At 17yrs(photos) / Can I Learn Javascript In One Month / Android App: English To Yoruba & Pidgin-English to English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.