Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days (5608 Views)

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by katherinae(f): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2006
princess

u came all hte way to the US to pursue modeling undecided are u serious
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by niles(m): 5:54am On Jun 17, 2008
Being a model is an awesome experience but only if you've got the right agent, I'm a guy & a model, you know, i was given an agents number by my frend in Lag and i was in lagos, like i didn't have any special thing doing, i decided to see if i could just hook up with an agency and do my thing but wen i called the guy, he sounded so desper8 that i had to send him credit and say he should forget that i called. Modellin is not always about your looks it's about charisma, wot you can do and pull a crowd,
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by acidrop(f): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2008
lol am a model oooo. this is my pic

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by MethodMan3(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2008
stupid wannabees

the wowo ones plus the disabled ones sef dey claim levels!

model ko, model ni!

make una open una eyes beyond and see as model boku elsewhere

all those sun girls wey dey chop fufu and moin moin sef dey claim model but no be them fault,

na the mumu's wey dey sun dey decieve them!
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
ROTLFLMAO!!! I got to agree abt the sungirls o grin
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by naijadiva2(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
it's not only nigerian girls, but girls in general. once i step foot outside, you start seeing girls "dressed" in stupid clothes walking like they are on the runway, am i like stop, you are not a model and stop trying to be one.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by dudu19(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
@nija diva

abeg make u no jealous ooooo abi u be born again??
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by hadiza30(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2008
I love Modelling. Can't do without.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by Nella(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
It's soo frustrating when I visit hi5 or facebook of all this naija girls I used to know before I left Naija, because all of them answer yes to "profession" And it's alllways d same thing!!

Profession : Modelling

next person

Profession? : I am a Model

including some that would not even pass through my front door, they all give d same answer! Profession? : "I model",

4 geez sake me sef I no understand d craze, even me that get asked all d time If I model, I no dey claim am as they do. Just because they watch people like Paris Hilton every day on TV doesn't mean everybody too go claim level. Abeg!

Model ko Model ni! Which of them wein dey claim model can go through the whole starving d real models go through?? Just give them only one week  without Eba and egusi soup! If u see the person next time, kindly ask her :

Profession? : She will answer u even before u finish asking : "I am a business woman!"
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by kodewrita(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2009
4Her:

ROTLFLMAO!!! I got to agree abt the sungirls o grin

Wait until you see the girls in City people Magazine. Those ones are real jesters
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by honeric01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
I also want to be a NOVEL, grin grin grin

Many Nigerians girls are like bees with no mind of their own. what A does, B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I, Z will end up trying to do the same, ye ye things angry
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2009
Am a Model, who is hiring me?? For jobs. cool
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2009
Am a Model, who is hiring me?? For jobs. cool
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by kodewrita(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
But its just a thought that occured to me recently and I want to ask it here. If its clear that this is a trend,

IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE MONEY OFF IT?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by chi21: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
modeling is good but only in nigeria. Here in Aboard i wanted to do it i want there i read the line the give me. I did every thing, but at a point said nope i will not do it again because i found out how much money the said u will make that not what you are making the were call me i do not pick my phone. And also i have to change from head to toes i have to be like skiny beaches out there am was size 8 and the want me to be size 1 or 2
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by photoshoot(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
10 years after, they are all still models. undecided

God save the girls.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Is A Model These Days by christnazirite(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please go to Instagram and twitter vote for her. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in the International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Wear Jeans Rig Panties? / Trending Hairstyles For Ladies In 2021: Unique Ladies Hair Styles 2021. / 5 Simple Steps To Shape Your Brow Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.