Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz (66429 Views)

When You Have PHD In Photography! (pix) / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / When Your Photographer Has PHD In Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by stan4b(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2015
I saw MONEY, INTELLIGENCE and HAPPINESS.

Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by PleasureShop: 3:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Popularity.

Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:54am On Jul 02, 2015
brainpower:
Mathematical photographer.
I saw ego, kudi and owo.
lol I c u grin
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
serious as in hw? Ddnt u upload a pic askn us to tell u d first word we saw in d pic? Smh
lol I did o Bt z dia YOU dia
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2015
grin Money
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by hatux: 4:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:

Long time, how are u doing?
I'm doing good cool Miss J...
You? Hope you doing good too kiss
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
happy new month dear grin
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by SMREXY(m): 4:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Precious91:
grin love
dat was my first word too, followed by experience, then intelligence

Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:23am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
happy new month dear grin
Same to you, but I'm still trying to figure out who you are. smiley
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Same to you, but I'm still trying to figure out who you are. smiley
awww u dnt know me.. M not popular.. Jst Flt like playing around with you
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
awww u dnt know me.. M not popular.. Jst Flt like playing around with you
Lol, be kia ful woman grin
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Precious91(m): 4:40am On Jul 02, 2015
SMREXY:
dat was my first word too, followed by experience, then intelligence
Love is the main thing jare,bro.Wish we all can see love first in life.
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, be kia ful woman grin
lolz alryt tongue I won't
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:45am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lolz alryt tongue I won't
Why aren't you sleeping? angry
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why aren't you sleeping? angry
why rnt you sleeping too tongue
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
why rnt you sleeping too tongue
I already woke up. tongue
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already woke up. tongue
same here grin
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Insidious Incisors is awake . tongue
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
same here grin
Big fat liar. grin
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Big fat liar. grin
lol c ur life.. Yr Lyn too
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol c ur life.. Yr Lyn too
Because I can't lie to myself. wink
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by oppybouy(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Youth..... lmao
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by tpiander: 5:53am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin so hilarious Na by force lol
Plus
What's the word you saw first... That's what u will hv first..
kiss
Mhiz peaarl grin saw............
Power 1st
and Intelligence my first two..... Then Money.....

you no dey see fear of God?
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Insidious Incisors is awake . tongue

Why are you not sleeping?
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin so hilarious Na by force lol
Plus
What's the word you saw first... That's what u will hv first..
kiss
Mhiz peaarl grin saw............
Power 1st
and Intelligence my first two..... Then Money.....
op,I saw freedom,is this another fortune telling? grin

Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Truckpusher(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Insidous:

Why are you not sleeping?
I'm already awake. tongue
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by jbazic(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Love
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by solodox(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin so hilarious Na by force lol Plus What's the word you saw first... That's what u will hv first.. kiss Mhiz peaarl grin saw............ Power 1st and Intelligence my first two..... Then Money.....
Love!!! Why in the world would i see love first
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2015
That third pix sha, na beta position in the act of Kamasutra lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2015
I SAW MONEY, TIME, FREEDOM, POWER, HONESTY, AND EXPERIENCE

IN THIS ORDER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Are You Girls Dating?very Hilarious Pictures About Ladies !!! / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture