Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari (19744 Views)

Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
EFCC has satrted their noise making they were known ffor during OBj regime. Toothless dogs
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dedicate dis FTC to ma Grlfrnd, dat as she celebrates her birthday dis month, ma almighty God keep her safe and intact for her "future" husband, Amin.

I have this strong feeling that you deserve an extended ban..to 2023!!!
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by simeonii(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
May be the reverse was what he actually meant...cheesy

@simeonii_1
Had it been u begged jonathan this way... EFFC wouldn't have gone down ...

Nobody was convicted for jonathan 5yrs in govt.

All the public figures then were all saint.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by millionboi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
datz if buhari go hear
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And I dedicate you to agarawu23 for more contest maybe as face of NL shocked
that boy ran very far away from politics section after he lost woefully.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rolly83:

U too pretty to wish me evil, why 2023? #crying#
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rolly83:

why should he be banned? I missed him here when he was banned so stop inciting the mods against him. soree o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Mrjudeeva: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE ILLUMINATI KINGDOM
WHERE ALL HEART DESIRES IS BEEN GRANTED AND
PUT IN TO REALITY WITH THE POWER OF THE
ILLUMINATE THE GREAT GODS OF THE UNIVERSE .......
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION AND GET RICH
, FAMOUS , WEALTHY , FLOURISH , SUCCESSFUL ,
'PROSPEROUS , ENLIGHTENMENT, PROTECTION AND
WELL POPULAR, IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE . IT A
PROMISE IF YOU CAN REALLY GET YOUR SELF
INVOLVE IN THIS KINGDOM YOU WE BE AMONG THE
BEST IN THE WORD SO IF YOU ARE REALLY
INTERESTED TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS HOUSE HOLD
CAREFULLY CONTACT US ON +2348135592869
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE ON HOW YOU CAN BE A
VICTORIOUS MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI
KINGDOM.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by UnimkeAk(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
Hmnnn...

So, Fayose is now begging GMB? Within a month, Fayose has picked up all the home training he missed and the respect for elders which he didn't have (not even for his own mother).

Beg for ministerial slot and now begging for Efcc to be independent. Is he from the lineage of Lazarus the beggar? Dude has been prostrating in Ado-Ekiti hoping GMB sights him from Abuja.

May God lift us up so that our enemies would respect us more than their very own parents.

Shut the Bleep up;

U guys don't know politics is a dirty game and it's muddy during campaigns.

So u thought the dirty meant " ritual killings by polithiefcians.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by MrBasketball: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And I dedicate you to agara wu23 for more contest maybe as face of NL shocked
Grow up... Not only face its nyash.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why should he be banned? I missed him here when he was banned so stop inciting the mods against him. soree o
Angel, I missed u like "pikin miss mama"
Nobody is banning me
Ve bin monitoring ur posts all dis while, good u waxing stronger
#pacem
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
“I want to congratulate my friend and brother, Femi Fani-Kayode, a dogged fighter like me on his acquittal by the court today.
Na wa o @ emboldened
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that boy ran very far away from politics section after he lost woefully.

cheesy I actually mentioned him deliberately to draw him out but still can't see him...he should be proud that he put in a good fight...Though he's still APC guytongue cheesy
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by ipreach: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
when I will knw that EFCC is working is any day they arrest Tinubu and Amaechi
Ipreach said so...
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D guy for win ooo
Buh dem ban me
D tin pain me gan
He try
lol...person wey I vote na hin win (I care less tho)

Why dem ban you? Welcome back....
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I am here making plans and you're missing OremusSanctus...ewu atala m igu n'isi...
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
lol...person wey I vote na hin win (I care less tho)

Why dem ban you? Welcome back....
Dem say I too dhe tackle I sl am
I don change small
Make I free dem till after fasting
#pacem
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy I actually mentioned him deliberately to draw him out but still can't see him...he should be proud that he put in a good fight...Though he's still APC guytongue cheesy
Is it true agarawu23 travelled to West Germany after he lost
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Shut the Bleep up;

U guys don't know politics is a dirty game and it's muddy during campaigns.

So u thought the dirty meant " ritual killings by polithiefcians.

I won't retaliate your bad manners, I'll let it slide.

For a politician to play politics with his mother and you see nothing wrong with that shows the type of upbringing you had.

I have nothing more to say to you, Goodnight.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am here making plans and you're missing Oremus Sanctus...ewu atala m igu n'isi...
Let her be bro
She has made d rite choice
Am beginning to fall for her
#ecoterrors ma backbone
#muah
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by mistabiola: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
lonelydora:
You have started talking again? You think you have been forgiven after all your adverts on newspapers? Well, life na turn by turn. Wait for your turn.

That's politics and that's gone now smiley You need to learn; how to move on cheesy cheesy
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Is it true agarawu23 travelled to West Germany after he lost

gringrin He went with Osinbande the ordinary commissioner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am here making plans and you're missing OremusSanctus...ewu atala m igu n'isi...
Oremu makes this place lively with his witty comments. Nna noro nwayo, I bu di phyno na enye nsogbu
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I learnt he told the mods to ban oremussanctus for leading him to defeat

#lies
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let her be bro She has made d rite choice Am beginning to fall for her #ecoterrors ma backbone #muah
Why are you behaving like janjaweedians nah Ecoterrors has been my junction box since cool
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by vecman22(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:

Idi*t...body go tell una.. wailing wailers grin grin
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I learnt he told the mods to ban oremus sanctus for leading him to defeat

#lies
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I learnt he told the mods to ban oremussanctus for leading him to defeat

#lies.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Oremu makes this place lively with his witty comments. Nna noro nwayo, I bu di phyno na enye nsogbu

Sure he does...but nwa I bu ifem na-eri...I bugodi doctor's prescription 3× a day...pasa godi ka anyi kuo nkwa...
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why are you behaving like janjaweedians nah Ecoterrors has been my junction box since cool
Shez ma transformer cum kanji dam, shez even ma power plant.
Re: Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari by Emekamex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
vecman22:

Idi*t...body go tell una.. wailing wailers grin grin
Dunderhead, no one gives a fuc.k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / ‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.