Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career (16563 Views)

6 Ways To Achieve Financial Independence / 5 Ways LinkedIn Can Help you Achieve Success in your career. / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Benedict44(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
We all know that success is not just something you wake up in the morning and achieve. There must be some things you must do to achieve it . Some things you can do to achieve it :

PRAYER : Like the saying "Prayer is the key to success ". You cannot achieve greater success in life without prayers. There are some situations you will face in life that requires prayer in order to survive . You must be prayerful in order to excel in your career.

HARDWORK: It is one of the essential tools that helps in achieving greater success in life . Like the adage "No food for a lazy man" . Success is not something you would sit down in your house and wait for it to come. You cannot stay in your house for a whole day and expect manner to fall from heaven so that you will eat. Successful people are always hardworking people who had set their visions high. You must be hardworking in order to accomplish your dreams in life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by ifeanyija(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Continue
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Benedict44(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
CHARACTER: Your ability to develop a reputation as a person of character and honor is the highest achievement of both social and business life. The person you are today , your innermost character is the sum total of all your choices and decisions in life . Your character will always determine how your future will be. It is the tool that stands you out among your co-workers. It helps you to retain your position in life..

RESPONSIBILITY : Your ability to discipline yourself to accept personal responsibility for your life are essential to happiness, health , success , achievement and personal leadership. Always try to take responsibility for your actions whether good or bad and stop blaming it on others . Self control can begin by taking responsibility for your emotions . You take charge of your emotions by accepting responsibility for your actions. You are always responsible for every action you take in life and it will always determine where your future lies..

...GOALS : Goal setting is one of the tools that helps to achieve everlasting success in life . It is only few that have written their goals and plans in life . Are you one of them ?. And it is them that earns more than others because their major aim is how to achieve the set goals. Always try to set goals in whatever thing you are doing and read it always as it will go a long way in helping you to achieve everlasting success..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Benedict44(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
PERSONAL EXCELLENCE : You are your most valuable asset , your life , your potential and your responsibilities are the most precious things you have . Your most precious financial asset is your earning ability. Working on your personal excellence will help you to determine whether you are good in your career choice or not . Your personal excellence requires dedication and commitment in order to achieve the desired success in life.

COURAGE : Learn to be courageous in anything you are doing . Always try to overcome the fears involved in it . Deal with the fears involved in it and try to encourage yourself to do more.Your ability to confront , deal with , and act inspite of your fears is the key to everlasting joy and happiness.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Benedict44(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
PERSISTENCE : It is the tool that have drawn so many backward in life . So many have stoped at first trial maybe because of stress or other reasons. Always try to persist and do more in what ever thing you are doing in life . say to yourself " I AM UNSTOPPABLE" . know that winners never quit and quitters never win . Never give up in your career because no good thing comes easily....THANKS ......

.......QUESTIONS...
...Does any one among the eight affect you ?
....Do you like the way you are moving in life ?..
......Have you sat down for once and have a deep taught about your life?....

..........I BELIEVE THAT YOUR STORY WILL CHANGE AFTER READING THE WRITE UP.....
.....REMAIN BLESSED...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Seunvense(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by tammie24: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Great
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by glimpse33(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice post op, God bless you

More of this should be making front page! smiley
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by sexaddict08(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
this girl wey dey sit down for my head...
if I use niddle chuck ur bom bom

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Prayer is the key & the master one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless Gej

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by msmon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
I like to read before I comment, Brb!
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by asumo12: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
ifeanyija:
Continue
msmon:
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej
debolly:
sexaddict08:

derailers are here

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
babe u r beautiful
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
babe u r beautiful

we talking 8 ways to achieving success you talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by simple4generall(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Noted
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by msmon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
asumo12:

derailers are here

You're the one trying to derail this thread.
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by asumo12: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecided
msmon:

You're the one trying to derail this thread.
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Lovexme(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
God's grace along side personal efforts.
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by damiloladuke: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
thanks

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS SECRET PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by olays(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good one bro! God blessed
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
denkyw:
we talking 8 ways to achieving success you talking nonsense
gay

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by chukslawrence(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
PRAYER PRAYER PRAYER.... Ti won ba ge ti e, O ma le oooo
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by portaableg(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
hahahaha these people above me are hilarious
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by onunwa21(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice one. wil follow d ways. Nid 2 b a successful person in life.

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by RJayson(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice one OP...Bet wait oo, hw do u guys make FTC, is it dat OP says it or u guys are just waiting for it to drop. Choii
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Lifebender(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Scanty post.They'll ner read yet the'll be claiming they will soon be with dangote,p sq.
cry for my dear kontiri
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by ednut1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
politics
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Charles545: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
To be sincere, PRAYING to GOD works like magic, I'm a living testimony and would encourage everyone reading this to communicate with GOD …together with other ways of achieving success stated here. God is Good!
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Greatfes17: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
More like what should come from Brian Tracy.
Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Not everyone is religious so prayer doesn't apply for all.

Nice all the same. It pays to also have things/people that motivate you. Surround yourself with those.

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career by Maintech: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
i need this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Aspiring Lecturers / What Certification Can I Do As An Engineer? / Top 6 Careers For Quiet People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.