Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram (4776 Views)

Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Check Out What Genevieve Nnaji Posted About Marriage / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by WhatDoYouMean: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please, what do you guys make of this?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
.OK so what do you want me to say?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by INTROVERT(f): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
She forget prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Behira(f): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okai
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by dubylhover(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
issorai
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by tinuolababy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Awww smiley
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Upnepaa(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
aunty genny go and marry,menopause is looming(my 2 cent)
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Wizzz: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Genevieve again?? undecided
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2015
op

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by lyntiffany(f): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Upnepaa:
aunty genny go and marry,menopause is looming(my 2 cent)
and what's your business with that?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Jjamah(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2015
I LOVE GENNY. I'm Her number one FAN
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by JewelRegi(f): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2015
That's true. FP
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2015
I agree with her.
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by tbmas(m): 1:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Yeeshh
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Abayor7: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:

I dey comecome lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by shadowkings: 3:10am On Jul 02, 2015
story for the gods :omy friend go and marry....are you more ambitious than KIM or Beyonce?

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Upnepaa(m): 4:21am On Jul 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
None of my business,just an advice to a fellow human being,daz why i put my 2 cent at the back.
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by modskiller(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2015
That's true, but Genny, I sent you some luff messages and you nefa reply
Are we going to remain single Genny? My mama dey expect pikin.

Since @rokiatu and @ggrin no gree carry dia sef come and come and meet me.

P.S @ggrin will soon be here grinning.
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by floragregs(f): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2015
shadowkings:
story for the gods :omy friend go and marry....are you more ambitious than KIM or Beyonce?
how's marriage an achievement?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by pretydiva(f): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Almost correct
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by ggrin(f): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2015
modskiller:
That's true, but Genny, I sent you some luff messages and you nefa reply
Are we going to remain single Genny? My mama dey expect pikin.

Since @rokiatu and @ggrin no gree carry dia sef come and come and meet me.

P.S @ggrin will soon be here grinning.
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by solodox(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:

its not even hers seff saw this in a book of quotes some years back! google the words they should come up! i guess she feels its applicable to her situation!
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Chestar5(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm wat can i sayundecided
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by RedCard1(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
I agree with her.
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by Sarimah(f): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kinda true
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by SAMBARRY: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
don't mind it.

# being female in nigeria
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by jerflakes(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chisom460:
.OK so what do you want me to say?

Throw your hands in the air!!

And wave it like you just dont care!!

Say yeahhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Photo: What Genevieve Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram by vizboy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
I Love Genny

Watch Sextape Of SS3 Student ; Click On My Signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Water Fight On Beach In Bahamas! / Donald Trump Had Nine Month Affair With Playboy Model Karen Mcdougal While ... / Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.