Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over (4809 Views)

Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by jetiyyqqipp1: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -The War Is Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niAtKvB5V6g
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by Luminee(f): 4:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm.. they have come again. Check out my signature
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2018
People! No just waste your mb, time and resources click on that bullshit!

Just wasted mine!

7 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by govewehi: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
so they are back now or this is just for the media
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
good and nice
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by ihustler(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
We've moved on....
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by princyman92(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2018
wetin concern me for there family na
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by CanineOfJackal: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
People! No just waste your mb, time and resources click on that bullshit!

Just wasted mine!
Nne go and read d message and do the needful
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by duduade: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
We wish you all the best of luck..

Nigerians have more important things to attend to

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Turns Pastor, Shares His Story To Stardom In Church / Top Ten Most Consistent Nigerian Artists Of The Decade / Checkout Banky W And His Twins Brother At One Africa Music Fest(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.