Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over (4825 Views)

Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by jetiyyqqipp1: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -The War Is Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niAtKvB5V6g
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by Luminee(f): 4:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm.. they have come again. Check out my signature
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2018
People! No just waste your mb, time and resources click on that bullshit!

Just wasted mine!

7 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by govewehi: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
so they are back now or this is just for the media
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
good and nice
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by ihustler(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
We've moved on....
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by princyman92(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2018
wetin concern me for there family na
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by CanineOfJackal: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
People! No just waste your mb, time and resources click on that bullshit!

Just wasted mine!
Nne go and read d message and do the needful
Re: Rudeboy Proves His Love For Mr P -the War Is Over by duduade: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
We wish you all the best of luck..

Nigerians have more important things to attend to

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife Flaunts Her Banging Figure (Photo) / Bayelsa Lasbians Caught Kissing Each Other (photos) / Moment Alafin Of Oyo Chase Olori Ajoke Out Of Palace For Sleeping With Men-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.