Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara (848 Views)

At This Point Only God Can Save Buhari – Dogara / Buhari, Dogara Meet Over Saraki’s Trial / DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by payne4real(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2015
LEGISREPORTS NG - Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara has denied knowledge of any meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at this time.

The President is currently meeting with members of the APC caucus of the House with Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila who was defeated by Dogara leading the delegation.

When LEGISREPORTS contacted special adviser on media and public affairs to the speaker, Mr. HassanTuraki‎, he denied knowledge of any meeting.

Asked pointedly to confirm if his boss was invited for the meeting, Mr. Turaki restated that they were not aware of the meeting.

Contacted to comment on the absence of the speaker and if he was indeed invited for the ‎meeting with the President, Special Adviser on Mediato Buhari, Mr. Femi Adeshina simply told LEGISREPORTS to wait for a statement to be released after the meeting.

More updates coming.

http://legisreportsng.com/?p=18972

Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by dustmalik: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Hope Dogara didn't deliberately shun the meeting, because that would be disrespectful to the president.
Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2015
D presidency nids to go for "confession" Its d devil, d master of all liars dat will hear dem confession Today dey say somtin, tomorrow we hear anoda tin I tire for dis kind "change"

2 Likes

Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by simeonii(m): 1:10am On Jul 02, 2015
The Wailingwailers were not needed...cheesy

@simeonii_1
Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by Chibaba247(m): 1:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Meaning?dat adesina lied again?

1 Like

Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Ok let's see how this news on fold. Hope u are not disrespecting the presidency?
Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by Nazeeboy(m): 1:13am On Jul 02, 2015
This Dogara and Saraki have been playing our Baba and APC. It's disrespectful to shun a meeting called by the president. I think he's lieng to deny the knowledge of the meeting.
Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 02, 2015
These people are still ill-advising General Buhari and bent on ruining him. This will further divide the House and polarise the members. Many members would attend this meeting, but they would be loyal to Dogara cos he is yet to share committees and would continue 're-sharing' till the life of the 8th Assemly.

If the APC think they can chase Saraki and Dogara out of the party, they should forget it. Both men shall continue ruining things for the party, as long as they are not accepted, till 2019, before making a dash for the party they had been fraternizing with under cover.

1 Like

Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by merry02(m): 1:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Season film
Re: DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara by babyhrt(m): 4:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Dear speaker....u dnt even hav any business meeting with Buhari...since he has lost focus on how to tackle the resuscitating insurgence in the north and the many problems facing the country,he shud nt drag u into the confusion...he shud send his ministerial nominees. ..For u,dat is more important dan sm association of tomatoes sellers meeting led by Tinubu stooge Femi Gbajabiamila

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How NIMASA, GEJ, And Sambo Dasuki Defrauded Nigeria Billions / Etcetere Bares His Mind On The Actualisation Of The State Of Biafra / Uganda's Anne Kansiime Beats Top Nigerian Comedians To Win In NAFCA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.