Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread (1101 Views)

Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Feranchek(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2015
The form is finally out. The race has continued (after post UTME)

Are you an aspirant of the SCHOOL OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATION'S PRIDE? I admire your love for us.

Let's share ideas and see how we can make this year's admission a success whether it's your 1st time or 11th time grin (olorun maaje)

I benefited IMMENSELY from this thread during my own admission process. So, I'm sure it'll be useful to many other folks out there

This forum is created with the aim of supplying genuine info on how the school admission is being done, correcting the mistakes and all that has happened in past years due to ignorance...
One truth: Admission into universities is becoming tougher and reduced in universities like unilag and the rest. It only takes hardworking, wisdom, persistence, commitment, prayer and some factors to get this very admission.
So, I would advice that you choose wisely during your registration. This is where most candidates miss it(NB: this year UTME reg. gives room only for ONE CHOICE....unlike d previous years, allowing Two choices). I and some other admitted students will surely try as much as possible to assist and guide as many as possible in this coming admission.
...readers are leaders..... And never cease to pray.

Goodluck!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by greentaiwo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
pls what's the cut off mark??
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Feranchek(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Cut off for P.UTME?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello everyone: Please can you recommend a BookShop(Name and Location/Description) within Unilag(or its environs) where i can buy Textbooks especially in Engineering (Electronics/Communications book Specifically)

Thanks
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Feranchek(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Go to the school bookshop
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by adeniyi3971(m): 2:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Feranchek:
Go to the school bookshop

hello everyone. this is Adeniyi for mbbs...
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Thread by gcsllc: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2015
All Nigerian Schools (Pry-Univ) have now been officially rated.
See how your current/former school ranks!

All Nigerian Schools (Nursery/Primary, Secondary, Universities) have now been rated, ranked and reviewed in Nigeria’s first national independent schools rating system. Check to see how your current or former school rates/ranks and don’t forget to leave your comments!

To view the rating of over 25,000 schools in Nigeria-
www.schoolcheck.com.ng

The official Top 100 Nigerian Secondary schools list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/secondary-schools-ranking/

The official Top 100 Nigerian Universities list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/universities-ranking/

The official Top 100 Nigerian Polytechnics list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/polytechnicsmonotechnics-ranking/

(1) (Reply)

Why Teens Find It Difficult To Confide In Their Parents / #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 / Let's Say No To Child Abuse In Africa. Please Take A Look At This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.