Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue (510 Views)

When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue by myjobsfinder(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2015
If you are yet to sign up for this their BVN of a thing; I
think this will help you get through it without much
stress.
With my experience during the process; I've discovered
this tips, an I feel it will be kind, sharing it here with
you guys here.
1) To register for your BVN without joining the queue
you need to pack rags into your Tommy and pretend
you are pregnant - That is for the ladies - Real pregnant
women are of advantage.
2) This one works well for the men; just make sure you
go to the bank with your staff; if possible, pretend you
can't see well; trust me, you will not observe any
protocol.
3) This particular on works for both male and female;
Just beg your neighbour to loan you her baby; go with
the baby to the bank and once the BVN registrar sees
you; he or she will order you to come inside and get
yours done without any stress.
Lol..... Not funny though; because people have been
sending their testimonies.
What was your experience during the process? You can
add your own tip to this list; lets go there..
Re: Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue by vickoozy(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
K
Re: Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue by Maczeelly(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Lalalala
Re: Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue by piicity(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2015
If you are a girl,go and marry the branch manager and see if dey no go answer you quick
Re: Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue by myjobsfinder(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
If you are a girl,go and marry the branch manager and see if dey no go answer you quick
Lol, but na true sha grin
piicity:
Lol, but na true sha

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / YES! I Really Don't Know Enter To Read. / Urgent!!! Only For People Residing In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.