Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age (1990 Views)

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age / Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
It can be hard to tell how old celebrities are — depending on how long they've been around, they can seem either much older or much younger than they actually are. It's especially bizarre when you find out two very different celebrities are actually the same age. Some celebrities clearly do everything they can to stay young forever, while some take more of a IDGAF approach. Here are eight pairs of celebrities that are strangely enough the same age!

This list was created by smosh

1 Like

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by axiliborha(f): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2015
where are they?
Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Lorde and Zendaya - Born 1996

Why is it that Lorde just seems so much older than she is? Talk about an old soul. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Disney stars seem eternally young ... until they start twerking, posing in Maxim Magazine and getting DUIs, that is. Then they seem busted as hell.

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Tom Hiddleston and Joseph Gordon Levitt - Born 1981

I guess playing an iconic villain like Loki just gives the impression that you're older than you are, especially compared to the boyish Joseph Gordon Levitt. He'll probably look 22 in his 50s, which isn't a good thing really. Meanwhile, Tom Hiddleston already has the authority to make us his mewling quim.

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by otabuko(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Pisure? Well, the lady on black, old shaa... The guys ages, no surprise!
Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Beyonce and Britney Spears - Born 1981

Poor Brit Brit. She's been around so long it feels like she's 100, and on top of that, she doesn't GAF about looking perfect all the time (which is actually kind of bad-ass). Of course, Beyonce has to be all friggin' flawless all the time ... until we see an unretouched pic. Then we're like "phew, she's only flawless 99% of the time".

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Chris Evans and Elijah Wood - Born 1981

Elijah Wood definitely seems forever 14, while Chris Evans is a total macho man. C'mon, he's Captain America! Maybe Elijah should grow a beard? (Although, facial hair did nothing to make Bieber look more butch, so who knows.)

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Idris Elba and John Cho - Born 1972

Jon Cho looks like he's barely out of his teens, while Idris Elba looks like, well, I don't know if I can say what he looks like to me on a site that isn't x-rated. How about really, really yummy and like a man old enough to know what he's doing? Is that tame enough?

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Adele and Vanessa Hudgens - Born 1988

Adele just seems like she'd have to be at least 60 to be find such a mature way to express how love feels in your 20s, which you'll find out one day is the most ridiculously misguided period of love in your life. Vanessa Hudgens, though, has that high school thing going on, no matter how many times her nudes accidentally leak. I mean, what could be more juvenile than that?

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Martin Freeman and Jared Leto - Born 1971

Martin Freeman looks all distinguished, while Jared Leto looks like a Pabst Blue Ribbon-drinking, record-playing Jesus. Surely someone in their 40s couldn't be that much of a hipster, could they? But it's true. I can't wait to see Leto in his 60s playing ukulele on a unicycle in Brooklyn on his way to get a hemp milk latte.

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Komex(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Michael Cera and Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson - Born 1988

Michael Cera looks like he's about 12, while and Hafthór Björnsson looks like he's lived HARD. I mean, you don't play a character named "The Mountain" if you don't look like you've been through some sh*t. All I care about is seeing these two battle in front of Daenerys on the next season of Game of Thrones, although it would be sad to see Cera's head smashed like a grape. But as they say, All Men Must Die, even ones that still look like boys.

Which celebrity pair was the most shocking?

Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by RedCard1(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Lorde and Adele look extremely only than their ages. The difference is that Adele's voice sounds so mature like she's 40 or so while Lorde's voice matches her (Lorde) age. I don't think Beyonce looks younger than her age. That's a very bad pic of Idris Elba. I've seen some nice recent pic of Idris. Add Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron. Both born in 1975. Angelina looks like a beautiful 48 while Charlize looks like a good looking 34.
Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by ddddon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Don Jazzy and Dbanj.
Dbanj is older but he looks way much older
Re: 8 Pairs Of Celebrities You Might Be Surprised To Find Out Are The Same Age by Davidson267(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Fancy! Iggy Azalea Continues To Flaunt Her Massive Curves For Bonds Campaign / I Wished To Commit Suicide Because Of My Marriage- Jennet Jackson / Obama Rocks 4 Different Hairstyles; Pick Your Fav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.