Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age (59344 Views)

Top Hollywood Celebrities Of Igbo Origin (updated) / Beyonce ROCKS Her Natural Hair & It’s Almost Unbelievable [photos] / If All Of Hollywood Is Gay, Then How Come Bill Cosby Is Any Different? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
When we see photos of movies stars and musicians, its often difficult to guess which ones are the same age. In many cases, it’s difficult to believe that some of them have been on this Earth for exactly the same number of years, but it’s nevertheless a fact.

We put together a few examples which we think may surprise you.

https://brightside.me/article/17-unbelievable-photographs-of-celebrities-who-are-the-same-age-21605/
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sylvester Stallone and Tommy Lee Jones — 70 years old

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
John Cho and Jean Dujardin — 44 years old

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Edward Norton and Gerard Butler — 47 years old

16 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lana Del Rey and Keira Knightley — 31 years old

11 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Frédéric Diefenthal and Daniel Craig — 48 years old

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Brad Pitt and Dean Norris — 52 years old

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Will Smith and Terry Crews — 48 years old

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson — 26 years old

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eminem and Dwayne Johnson — 44 years old

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chuck Norris and Michael Gambon — 76 years old

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by frinx: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eddie Murphy and Forest Whitaker — 55 years old

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by sod09(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
omo... see body difference
same age

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by ovalrose(f): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
wow. But that 26 year old one no good o. As for Gerald Butler, he just has a beard dazall.

27 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by enoqueen: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, I beg help me with the Nigeria version of this stuff.

But on a serious note, he be like say u no get time for this kind thing again.

Explorers, can u help?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by dominique(f): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Also Catherine zeta Jones and Gwen stefani
Lady gaga and Lindsey Lohan
The two 26 year olds look about 2 decades apart. One looks 15, the other looks 35. Viking men can be very huge sha.

*modified
So the bigger guy is actually 28, still looks 2 decades older

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Omudia11: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2017
This is false. Bjornsson is 28 years old.
frinx:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by prela(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
the people on the right though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by aribabz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
frinx:
Op get ur facts straight on this

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Olamyyde(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
frinx:
Brad Pitt and Dean Norris — 52 years old
are u kidding me? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by princeemmma(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
frinx:
chai this one strong oooooo

33 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by BlueRayDick: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked :oEminem no dey gree old. Only God knows if himself and pharell share the same blood line with vampires, they never grow old

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Guys looks better with beards, healthy beards Biko!
I just pity beardless ones, they look like teens while those with beards but clean shaves looks old kinda

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Dermie: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by soshi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
op abeg add pharell and him age mate

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by ades0la(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
frinx:
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by EmmySparky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
BlueRayDick:
shocked :oEminem no dey gree old. Only God knows if himself and pharell share the same blood line with vampires, they never grow old
add b randy to the list...those people na vampires...even her lil bro ray j don old pass her

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
viexcey:
Guys looks with beards, healthy beards Biko!
I just pity beardless ones, they look like teens while those with beards but clean shaves looks old kinda
I've been trying to decipher and crack this code since the past 2 hours@the bolded.
Jesus! I need panadol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Gaara101:

I've been trying to decipher and crack this code since the past 2 hours@the bolded.
Jesus! I need panadol
Just put better in-between the looks and beards. And save the panadol and your head.
Somebody cannot even make mistakes in peace undecided

19 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
They look like parent nd child

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:

Just put better in-between the looks and beards. And save the panadol and your head.
Somebody cannot even make mistakes in peace undecided
The correction was certainty peaceful, wasn't it?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Gaara101:
The correction was certainty peaceful, wasn't it?
... And didn't I correct it peacefully?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) / Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.