Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? (904 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Today, I'm Going To Make A Bold Prediction. / When Everyone In An Exam Is Using Ruler And You Don't Know What The Ruler Is For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by briarhubble: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Little Johnny: Mom, do you know what I'm going to give you for your birthday?
Mom: No, dear, what?
Little Johnny: A nice teapot.
Mom: But I've got a nice teapot.
Little Johnny: No you haven't. I've just dropped it.

Find more jokes on www.af1234.com
Re: Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by axiliborha(f): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
sad
Re: Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by axiliborha(f): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
undecided
nice one
Re: Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by sonikstargirl(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Boring

Re: Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by asumo12: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin
sonikstargirl:
Boring
Re: Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? by vivypretty(f): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
And u call that a joke I couldn't even laugh u expect me to click for more

(1) (Reply)

Which Rat Will You Kill First???? / Nigeria Must Be Clean / Photo- Hilarious Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.