Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University (15730 Views)

University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / UNILAG IS RECRUITING!!! Academic And Non-academic Positions. / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by latestjobsng(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Caleb University, the only bachelor's degree awarding private university in Lagos State, came into existence, following the approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria on May 2, 2007, rapidly followed up with the issuance of Operating Licence by the Federal Ministry of Education through the National Universities Commission (NUC) on May 17, 2007 for Caleb University to operate as a private university.

Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the Academic and Non - Academic positions below:

1.) Lecturer (Estate Management)

Click Here To View Details

2.) Senior Lecturer (Estate Management)

3.) Professor (Estate Management)

4.) Professor (Architecture)

5.) Senior Lecturer (Architecture)

6.) Lecturer (Architecture)

7.) Professor (Agriculture)

8.) Senior Lecturer (Agriculture)

9.) Lecturer (Agriculture)

10.) Lecturer (Biological Science and Biotechnology)

11.) Lecturer (Biological Science and Biotechnology)

12.) Professor (Biological Science and Biotechnology)

13.) Professor (Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science)

14.) Senior Lecturer (Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science)

15.) Lecturer (Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science)

16.) Lecturer (Physics and Applied Physics)

17.) Senior Lecturer (Physics and Applied Physics)

18.) Professor (Physics and Applied Physics)

19.) Professor (Law)

20.) Senior Lecturer (Law)

21.) Lecturer (Law)

22.) Senior Lecturer (Account and Finance)

Click Here To View Detail

23.) Lecturer (Account and Finance)

24.) Professor (Account and Finance)

25.) Professor (Business Administration)

26.) Senior Lecturer (Business Administration)

27.) Lecturer (Business Administration)

28.) Lecturer (Economics)

29.) Senior Lecturer (Economics)

30.) Professor (Economics)

31.) Professor (English and Literary Studies)

32.) Senior Lecturer (English and Literary Studies)

33.) Lecturer (English and Literary Studies)

34.) Lecturer (Philosophy)

35.) Senior Lecturer (Philosophy)

36.) Professor (Philosophy)

37.) Professor (Psychology)

38.) Senior Lecturer (Psychology)

39.) Lecturer (Psychology)

40.) Lecturer (Political Science/International Relations)

41.) Senior Lecturer (Political Science/International Relations)

42.) Professor (Political Science/International Relations)

43.) Professor (History and Diplomatic Studies)

44.) Senior Lecturer (History and Diplomatic Studies)

45.) Lecturer (History and Diplomatic Studies)

46.) Lecturer (Criminology and Security Studies)

47.) Senior Lecturer (Criminology and Security Studies)

48.) Professor (Criminology and Security Studies)

49.) Senior Assistant Registrar

50.) Assistant Registrar

51.) Public Relations Officer

52.) Registra

Application Closing Date
15th July, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 copies of their application and comprehensive current Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated by email.

The Curriculum Vitae must include:
• Full name Place and date of birth
• State of Origin
• Home address
• Contact address
• Nationality
• Marital status
• Number and ages of children (if any)
• Institutions attended with dates
• Academic qualifications obtained with dates
• Working experience
• Present employment, indicating present status and salary
• Extra curriculum activities
• Name and Addresses of three Referees (3)
• Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked "Referee Report" with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Vice-Chancellor by Courier Service. Such reference should be able to attest to the candidate's claim managerial capabilities as well as the candidate's moral uprightness.
All documents shall be addressed to the:

Registrar,
Caleb University,
Imota,
Lagos State.
Or
P.M.B 21238,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Or
P.M.B 1,
Imota,
Lagos State.

Note: The parcel shall bear the position applied for at the "Top left hand" corner of the package.

Application Closing Date 15th July, 2015.

SOURCE - http://www.jobsdraft..com/2015/07/massive-recruitment-caleb-university-july.html
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by ebony2012: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
I think i'm qualified for the position of public relations officer
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by skoles007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is my year of massive pay!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by SaiBuharii: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Career potential?
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by jorel1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
How do you submit 10 copies application by email Silly people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by damiloladuke: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool, thanks

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by ajepako(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Apply and hear them offer you : 50k

Caleb is one of the biggest money-making , yet the stingiest paying school or university

Plus you go wear suit taya..

But sha, they pay promptly

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by samintegrity(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goood news
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by ajepako(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
skoles007:
This is my year of massive pay!!! grin

I dont mean to shatter your dream but their pay is not good..

No offense.. I have pals there and they talk..

Anyway, best of luck

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by ElDeeVee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm, makes me remember FU.OYE scam some months ago
Cc Naijamark
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by emmygzy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
okay na
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by bunmioguns(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by allisonluvsu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok. Hezekiah University is also conducting massive recruitment though. Read my signature to get updates
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by emperorzz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
u say wetin...make i rush go call sikira
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by veltany: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is that another glorified secondary school?
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by sambina: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
End of season price slash 2014/2015 authentic football jerseys for all major clubs now available for as low as 3600.for purchase and enquiries visit our virtual store at http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/. Or call 09050018730
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by MrKIZITO(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by oc2fish: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bad Advertisement. Agriculture has up to 7 departments and 20 aspects and you are asking for lecturer in Agriculture. Also lecturer cadre has up two different positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by beyoncausme: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
good one...
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by meshacha1: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
thats my school wink
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Each time I go through these methods of application, I just get discouraged to apply
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
When I go through these methods of application I get discouraged to apply
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Mc4larin: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
And this uni is in my hometown.......

Proud to be an Indigene of Imota Ayayo
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Mc4larin: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
And this uni is in my hometown.......

Proud to be an Indigene of Imota Ayayo
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Drenix(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa oooo... All dis position 2 b filled. Hu cum dey handle all dis courses 4 dem b4..
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by bigglat: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good! That justifies the fact that they are not paying truly. If they are the vacancy won't cut across all departments..
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by karllyG(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Barifec Realities limited now selling plots of land @ GRACE PARK & GARDENS Mowe Ofada. Installmental payment plans: #50,000 monthly for 14months @ #700,000. #30,000 monthly for 25months @ #750,000. Outright payment @ #650,000. Call Emmanuel 08064035341, 08090518459. Visit www.barifecrealtieslimited.com for more information.
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Brownville007: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Really massive. For more jobs visit www..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save The Children Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force / How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.