Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (61546 Views)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ok
Done kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by idupaul: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
Well el rufai was filthy rich by the time he was 28. He graduated from A.B.U zaria with first-class honours in Quantity Survey and went ahead to set himself up by creating a construction company with a friend. This man is a self Made Billionaire.

You are a criminal .. See the ease with which U told a lie ..Self made billionaire indeed ..Ask Atiku to tell U more about El Rufai

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Done kiss
Not effective. Use this.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by nunzk: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bros God bless u!!! All these our people are not aware of d magnitude of dat money. Cheers!
sweetgala:

Even working in oil and gas, 90billion is not sere sere.

Most people worth that much would have an IPO company and be a massive employer of labour.

EFCC would have lots of work to do, if El Rufai has 90 billion and 40 property what of OBJ, Ngo baby, PEJ ,GEJ , David Mark .

Nigeria has truly been robbed blind
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
Not effective. Use this
Just did..go check dear
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Just did..go check dear
Ok
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by acenazt: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Promhize:

Idiots like you are the problem with Nigeria. Shame you might never see 1/10000 of what's yours in your lifetime
now what nonsense is this. Must u resort to curses to make a point? How barbaric and silly can u be?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ok
Did you see it?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Did you see it?
yes. Check yours
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by anigbajumo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
fairygeh:
90 billion in this same Nigeria where many can't feed. Many struggle to make ends meet,many can't afford to send their children to school, many can't even put a roof over their heads, many die because of hunger and

Then ONLY ONE MAN has 40 houses and has 90 billion Naira, and still in the position to amass more wealth.

Oh Lord where is thy wrath? This modaf,,,ing economy aint equal cry
Yeap da kudi is 3much bt read da content b4 comments,Is nt dat he has 40 houses nd 90 billion naira......"da value of all his houses nd other assets is 90billion naira"

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by poseidon12: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
fx45:
Fool! You remember when this same El-Rufai told Nigerians that he hasnt been able to find a job for his daughter more than one year after graduation. If he had such a company, why couldnt he employ her in his phantom construction company. You people take Nigerians for fools.... Maybe that's what they are. Thank God I'm not a Nigerian!

Thanks for pointing this out. I read that too. In that piece, he presented himself as one that is struggling. If this 90 billions and 40 houses report is true, then Mr. El-Rufai needs to tell Nigerians how he accumulated such stupendous wealth.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
yes. Check yours
Seen and replied..your turn kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by jesse8048(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bayswater:
cheesy

Happy birthday bro, wetin we fit give you for your birthday now? smiley

Happy birthday bro, wetin we fit give you for your birthday now?

Bro na lik u fit offer. Oya show some love.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by anigbajumo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
poseidon12:

Thanks for pointing this out. I read that too. In that piece, he presented himself as one that is struggling. If this 90 billions and 40 houses report is true, then Mr. El-Rufai needs to tell Nigerians how he accumulated such stupendous wealth.

U cnt diff btwn assets nd cash?

"If this 90 billions and 40 houses report is true"
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by pasol4real(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thief
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by dokyOloye: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
huangcheng:

I've read El Rufai's book "The Accidental Public Servant", truly he was rich but he lost everything during IBB regime before venturing into public office. As much as he tried to cover his corrupt tendencies in his book, he couldn't cover his tracks properly from discerning minds. El-Rufai is as corrupt as they come.

Stop trying to defend politicians, they are all one and the same.
these goons act like they were still in d womb when El Rufai was busy allocating Abuja lands to his wife and 2 yrs old daughter and when they fraudulently sold NITEL, Ajaokuta,etc at rock bottom prices.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by celebration76: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok! "I will fight corruption, I will retrieve all the money rooted out by the previous administrations, I will enrich this contry nigeria and pay each unemployed youths #5000 every month". we are waiting for the houses to be retrieved, sold and the money used to enrich the country. If a smart country man get one onyibo woman, speak sense into her, make her fall-in-love and transfer some cash into his account, both the Vigillantee, CID, SSS and EFCC will start looking for him.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by funlord(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Assuming its confirmed as true?
Don't bet ur whole life like dis.

cool
TheAdvocate:

Assuming its confirmed as true?
Don't bet ur whole life like dis.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Medow(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
solarview:
If I were him, I will only collect my wardrobe allowance and I'll just dash them my Monthly salaries grin

seconded. grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by proudQSV: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
On what kind of job and what was the pay package?
that mallam of a guy's quantity surveying firm did a job for CBN 9 billion naira, he is worth more than this poo.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by shammah1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
That reminds me when he had to run away to Dubai from EFCC
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Bayswater: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
jesse8048:

Bro na lik u fit offer. Oya show some love.

Oya show make i nack you N10 recharge card as I still dey wait Buhari to pay our N5000 allowance smiley

how do you want to receive it? smiley
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by 1stola: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
huangcheng:

I've read El Rufai's book "The Accidental Public Servant", truly he was rich but he lost everything during IBB regime before venturing into public office. As much as he tried to cover his corrupt tendencies in his book, he couldn't cover his tracks properly from discerning minds. El-Rufai is as corrupt as they come.

Stop trying to defend politicians, they are all one and the same.
Chai!
What does a man of his status, age and wealth need again
90 BILLY undecided cry cry cry
DARIS GOD OOOOOOOOOOO cry cry cry cry

For him to declare he has 90 billion, he may be 3 times richer in real life.

Then, PEG and GEJ are surely TRILLIONAIRES cry
Naija cry
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
fx45:
We know Dangote's companies and we also know his employees. We see his trucks all over Nigerian roads. His products are all over Nigerian markets. What is the name of El-Rufai's said companies and who are his employees. Where exactly are the offices located? Are they located in the cloud or in outer space? Niqqa please!!!
lol... an average nigerian politician is dat fvcking rich.. politics is d name of d company..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by 2tips: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

ch..ch...chh..chhhh grin
barcanista:

ch..ch...chh..chhhh You just they open mouth bla bla bla. The story is not true. Confirm stories before you comment on them. ode!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by veave(f): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
adadadon:

You are not completely far from the truth
For someone who has properties acquired before becoming a minister and benefited from the Federal government monetization policy is wealth value has quadrapled.From 2007-2015 is a long time, Elfrufai also owns one of the largest Quantity surveying firms in the country and has allso published and given paid lectures across the Globe....
Although he acquired some houses and attractive plots in abujay through corruption and family connections, his brother also helped him secure many government contracts before gaining public office ( I dont know if that is corruption)
But the Union is owned by deziani LOOOOOOL

Ogamadam... how many times have you used the services of a quantity surveyor?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by nigerianvenom(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
Well el rufai was filthy rich by the time he was 28. He graduated from A.B.U zaria with first-class honours in Quantity Survey and went ahead to set himself up by creating a construction company with a friend. This man is a self Made Billionaire.

What was the construction company's name? And wat was its worth?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by odehaj: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Do we really need governance??
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by OAUTemitayo: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Just passing by

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.