Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (60812 Views)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by mavelo: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Am from KD n I luv wt d govnr did, he has d courage wat abt odas dat don't av d guts to declr dias!!! Ride on Ely.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Gondonu: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Just imagine the kind of so called leaders that we have in Nigeria? How come this midget of a man possessed such asset especially as he was complaining sometime back that he can not secure employment for his daughters? APC remains a scam.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?
So that you can talk thrash like the one you just spew up there abi? I know this is what you feed on.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by supriseadenle: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
fx45:
How wealthy was he and whats the name of his company?
You are the one interested in the research. So kindly start working on the topic.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't wash your brothers, or PMBs dirty linen outside..
sorry sir. But I no lie na cheesy
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
So that you can talk thrash like the one you just spew up there abi? I know this is what you feed on.
My love and darling, how are you? kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ayusco85(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ is a saint compared to el rufai and obj

I bet GEJ's asset will be tripple of El-rufai's. Wonder why he never declared his asset publicly?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by kliq(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ is a thief compared to el rufai and obj

I concur cool
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Did he win something? I understand.
Truckpusher is indeed a very great man. I tell you bro he's a legend in all ramification.
Hail Truckpusher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher is indeed a very great man. I tell you bro he's a legend in all ramification.
Hail Truckpusher

I can't argue that. He's a great man. I understand.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Gondonu: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
He has declared his asset. Good for him

Others should follow suit
Is that all you can say about your fellow scammers? SMH!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Abeg help me hold that boy for boxers . grin grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
I know that you believe me deep within you.

Truckpusher:
grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

Before jumps out from a 5th floor.

*holding his Hilfiger boxers*
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
I know that you believe me deep within you.

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Before he jumps out from a 5th floor.

*holding his Hilfiger boxers*
No mind am grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

If every man should have what Truckpusher is currently enjoying, no one will be complaining.

Truckpusher:
Boxers? I have no boxers..pls tell a female to hold me instead in the "appropriate" place. grin grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by frankyychiji(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wildrage:
Hell-bound-Ruffian knows better than to declare such an amount as his personal asset . I am sure this is a manufactured gist, but hey, if we can't get authentic cheering news of the promised change, at least let's be entertained by the demons they let loose when they were in opposition. The rumor and slander mills they established are thriving
You just spoke my mind.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Gorimakpa1: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
this is the reason why vast majority of people suffer and say e go better and the reason why light cant stay for 24hours............shame

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by tellwisdom: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
Well el rufai was filthy rich by the time he was 28. He graduated from A.B.U zaria with first-class honours in Quantity Survey and went ahead to set himself up by creating a construction company with a friend. This man is a self Made Billionaire.

Guy, go sitdown for corner jere. angry
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
If every man should have what Truckpusher is currently enjoying, no one will be complaining.

Boxers? I have no boxers..pls tell a female to hold me instead in the "appropriate" place. grin grin
Stop derailing this thread.

Ishilove, you have a high profile prisoner here . cheesy
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by comrChris(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jesus Christ 90 billions? and yet they kill themselves for power smh
Only God knows where and how these so called politicians are getting this kind of wealth from
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by redsun(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
What was his business background before he joined politics? How did he enmass such wealth in such a short period of time?

Big blind country(BBC)

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
My love and darling, how are you? kiss
love and darling ke. Won't you betray the love?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by frankyychiji(f): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
He has declared his asset. Good for him

Others should follow suit
Haba! Mgbeke, where have you been with this your yeye moniker? I have personally missed your nuisance value on NL. How is the cold weather treating you? Any luck yet?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ishowla: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Naked Lie. Fake news
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Gorimakpa1: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
comrChris:
Jesus Christ 90 billions? and yet they kill themselves for power smh
Only God knows where and how these so called politicians are getting this kind of wealth from
its called cornering....there is a lot of money floating, all you have to do is to develop a brilliant idea to corner your own share. it has nothing to do with your physical structure. there is abundance in this universe!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:

cheesy its like barcanista is feeling hor.ny this cold morning.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
adadadon:

You are not completely far from the truth
For someone who has properties acquired before becoming a minister and benefited from the Federal government monetization policy is wealth value has quadrapled.From 2007-2015 is a long time, Elfrufai also owns one of the largest Quantity surveying firms in the country and has allso published and given paid lectures across the Globe....
Although he acquired some houses and attractive plots in abuja through corruption and family connections, his brother also helped him secure many government contracts before gaining public office ( I dont know if that is corruption)
But the Union is owned by deziani LOOOOOOL

1)El-Rufai lost almost All his wealth under IBB...

2)He has long resigned from the firm which is a partnership from beginning... though they used his name being the most popular among them...

You can continue...
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy its like barcanista is feeling Hot the cold morning.
Abeg helep me check him temperature grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.