Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The End But Another Begining. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The End But Another Begining. (476 Views)

At The End Of The Tunnel / The Downfall Of A Man, Is Not The End Of His Life / The End Of My Fears. A Motivational Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End But Another Begining. by holuwatobhy(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2015
This story is a work of friction.people whose names are used should not be offended.advice and tips are needed.
Re: The End But Another Begining. by holuwatobhy(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
i was screaming loud"what do you mean by that?you don't sell meats here?" sorry sir that was what they were saying.i left queen d france resturance.i don't like there meat. 'wake up' it was all a dream i have not eaten for 2days."Good morning" sir i greated.oya come dey go school you don late. my school was the worstest in the town.but shay i dey cope.our WAEC result came out i passed,jamb no be problem i get 226.TO BE CON. due to poor condition of my phone.but i go fix am.
Re: The End But Another Begining. by mrpresido(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
takes front sit, keep 'em coming

1 Like

Re: The End But Another Begining. by holuwatobhy(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
june 19 was the day everything change a day like no other.i was just walking alone the street and i saw a adverte"travel to london to study mbbs for as low as 100,000" i quicky collect the form i fill the form.i got home explain everthing to my dad and he promise to get that day."vam" we got to the office pay the fee and i was ask to come for my clearence the next day.that day was the happest day.but (to be con)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty In Moments / An Insight In The Life Of A Lagos Commercial Bus Passenger... / The Dawn Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.