Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ (1350 Views)

NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Dahjhi: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2015
The Christian Association of Nigeria, Adamawa state chapter, has concluded plans to host the general overseer and founder of Deeper Life Bible Ministry, Williams Kumuyi, to commiserate with the people following the ravaging insurgent activities in the state.
The pastor in charge of the church in Yola, Adeniyi Hassan, at a press conference at the Nigeria Union of Journalists press centre said Mr. Kumuyi would visit on July 14 to empathise with the government and people of Adamawa.
Mr. Hassan said Mr. Kumuyi was spurred to make the visit due to the passion he has for the people of the state and to make his contribution to its salvation.
He promised that the visit of Mr. Kumuyi would mark the end of insurgency in the state as his miraculous prayers will heal the state from the scourge of the insurgency adding that henceforth, the state shall witness recovery and restoration.
“Kumuyi is not coming for Deeper Life but he is coming to encourage and strengthen the body of Christ. After his visit, there will be relief in Adamawa state,” Mr. Hassan noted.
He added that the cleric would address gatherings of Christians and other groups in Yola, Numan and Mayo Belwa Local Government Areas.
Mr. Hassan enjoined the people of the state to extend solidarity and support to the august visitor just as he urged them not to entertain any fear as adequate security would be deployed to ensure that lives and properties are protected while the visit lasts.

Source:Premium Times
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Oh my pastor wud pray but the people of the state have to make a decision
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by glimpse33(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
really?
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
We hope so. Goodluck to him though.
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
I trust you daddy, at the mention of the name JESUS every Bokoharam power shall bow
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by ArchEnemy(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
Oh my pastor wud pray but the people of the state have to make a decision
Hmmm
That is a good one
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by dammieco(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Dahjhi: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I trust you daddy, at the mention of the name JESUS every Bokoharam power shall bow
yes oooooo
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by typ111: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
I just thank God that its Adamawa CAN that are hosting him. Becaus, Christians in Adamawa state still have a long way to go.
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by mrborntodoit: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2015
HmmmmMmmm...
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Dahjhi: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
FreeBiafra:
So long it is not in Biafra land he is free to carry on with his fraud.

Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by EasternPride: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Fraudulent conman, who deceives and sets up fake miracles.

U can go to north, u are not welcome in Biafra land.

Lest I forget, he should hold his crusade in military barracks, before Boko swear on his head.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by 1deadlugard: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
simply not welcome to biafra .

you are welcome to north ,all the north is yours , collect all the tithes . more money more private jet .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by asadike(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2015
in jesus name, amen. I believe.
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Cooljoe1(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
1deadlugard:
simply not welcome to biafra .

you are welcome to north ,all the north is yours , collect all the tithes . more money more private jet .
He has no private jet..
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Dahjhi: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cooljoe1:

He has no private jet..
follow me tell d dumba$$
Re: "Deeper Life Founder, Kumuyi, To End Boko Haram Insurgency In Adamawa’ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Every person from various sectors of nigerian ecosystem should do what they can

Click like if u think we need a collective effort to bend this insurgency

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First African Gay Couple Get Divorced / Boko Haram: Buhari Willing To Negotiate- BBC / Fraud 101: The Many Mess Of NSA, Dasuki, Fadile, The Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.