Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can Nigeria Football Grow This Way? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Nigeria Football Grow This Way? (627 Views)

Can Nigeria Raise A Team Like Barcelona Or Chelsea? / Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted / Visit Nigeria Football League Official Website And You Will Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Football Grow This Way? by kooke: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
Recent events in Nigeria football especially the glo premier league has left one to wonder if our football is developing or on the verge of total collapse.

Only last week Lobi stars football club of Makurdi won some board room points following protest over the fielding of 12 players by Rangers of Enugu in one of their league games.
Also gate way football club cried fowl over poor officiating in their encounter with Warri wolves.
Bayelsa only earned some points against Nasarawa due to delay in the commencement of their tie.
Rangers are protesting to NPL over poor officiating.
The list is endless. can some one pls tell me if our football can develop through magu magu
Re: Can Nigeria Football Grow This Way? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
Rangers were protesting over 10 minutes injury time when the officials indicated only 3.
The home team were nicely awarded a penalty in the 9th minute of injury time.
This scenario repeated itself last weekend.

how will I waste my hard-earned money to watch nonsense?NFF cannot even pretend to package the league in the most basic way.

It's obvious.We can't grow like this.

(1) (Reply)

Ancelotti Appointed Chelsea Boss / Mikano Advertised During Our Match With France ! / Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.