Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Food That Adds Weight Very Fast - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food That Adds Weight Very Fast (4805 Views)

Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian / What Are Those Food That Should Be Eaten In Order To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by henry255: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
NLS, I have come to be living with the stigma of being skinny while my younger ones grow so big to the point that people think it's either i'm suffering from a deadly disease or that i'm the youngest in the family. I look so malnourished despite the volume of food I consume. There's nothing devourable that I have not eaten to get result instead, I reduce in size.
I have gone for several medical test to confirm my health status, the result reveals that i'm healthy.
So my question is why am I not growing fat or even adding a little weight, instead i'm diminishing? Some say it's incessant s*x but I hardly do that. Maybe once or twice a month. So what food recommendation therapy do you think I should try out?
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by 175(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Try beverages, Akpu and Egusi Soup, Okpa, Jollof Rice! . . . .and don't forget a chilled bottle of Origin everyday!
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by henry255: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
175:
Try beverages, Akpu and Egusi Soup, Okpa, Jollof Rice! . . . .and don't forget a chilled bottle of Origin everyday!

Origin rather contains sometin that burns cholesterol, what else?
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by stiles009(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fat filled food, preferably fried ones like yam and potato then soft drinks..
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by henry255: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
stiles009:
Fat filled food, preferably fried ones like yam and potato then soft drinks..
I'm told not to take fried and sugary stuffs cos I have internal wound which is peptic ulcer
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by stiles009(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
henry255:

I'm told not to take fried and sugary stuffs cos I have internal wound which is peptic ulcer

Yours is special case then, a nutritionist is ur best bet.
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by joywendy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seriously, the best thing for you to do is to be happy with yourself,happy with the way you are.

You are thinking too much on this issue,live your life. You are healthy that's the most important thing,stop listening to people.

The earlier you realize this the better for you.
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by wakes: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Eat late.
Foods to eat:
Rice, soya milk or full cream milk, bananas and mangoes.

1 Like

Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
I suggests you start drinking Aqua Rapha Yogurt regularly....
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by edmarknetwork: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
175:
TAKE EDMARK LIQUID CHLOROPHYL,TAKE COCOLGEN AND MAKE EDMARK SPIRULINA YOUR DAILY MEAL IN 30 DAYS YOU WILL COME BACK HERE AND GIVE RESULTS.
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by edmarknetwork: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
stiles009:

Yours is special case then, a nutritionist is ur best bet.
THAT IS WHY I MADE THOSE RECOMENDATIONS,IT WORKS REAL TIME.
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by henry255: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2015
edmarknetwork:

TAKE EDMARK LIQUID CHLOROPHYL,TAKE COCOLGEN AND MAKE EDMARK SPIRULINA YOUR DAILY MEAL IN 30 DAYS YOU WILL COME BACK HERE AND GIVE RESULTS.
How much does it cost
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by edmarknetwork: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2015
henry255:

How much does it cost
SPLINA CHLOROPHYLL-N5,300.
COCOLLAGEN 1PACK-3,000.PROMO BUY N33,000.
SPIRULINA MEAL-1 PACK-3,000.PROMO BUY-33,000.
THESE PRICES ARE DIRECT PRICES AT EDMARK OFFICES
I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANSE
Re: Food That Adds Weight Very Fast by blustone(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi Henry,
I'm probably 3 years late to this thread, perhaps someone else might benefit from it.

I reckon you have very high metabolism, whc burns off the food you eat very fast.
So you need to eat extra to have enuff to store.

You also mentioned having peptic ulcer.
Have you treated this? (peptic ulcer).
One of the major causes of ulcer is lack of constant food or poor eating habit; was there a time you were not eating regularly?
I'll suggest that you treat the peptic ulcer completely, see ur doc or pharmacist for that.
henry255:

The way I understand it is thus: (I stand corrected tho).
When we eat, the food (glucose and nutrients) gets into our body thru the small intestine and are either STORED for future energy (usu in the liver, or as fat in other parts of the body), or the food is circulated in the blood to provide energy for the body tissues and organs (from the glucose in the food).
So if your tissues and organs are using more glucose (high metabolism), your body will not store the glucose as glycogen and other body fat.

So 2 angles may be involved:
a) reduce ur metabolism / reduce ur activities
b) increase ur food intake per day.
The easiest way to reduce metabolism is to SLEEP, this slows down the body system and organs.
On the other hand you can increase ur feeding frequency and your consumption volume.

Agreed additional supplements and drugs may help, but I presume that getting FAT really depends on INCREASED FOOD INTAKE.
Instead use the money for those expensive drugs and supplements and eat good and plenty food.

[I'll also like to add that it is possible that pple who are fat might have slow metabolism, hence their body does not burn up the eaten food, and hence the liver converts and stores the food as body fat. Hence sliming down for them may involve increasing body metabolism thru exercise and work-out, etc]

Hope these not-so-few words of mine will be of help.

Rgds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Baked Potato Biscuit At Home - Simple And Easy Steps / Powdered Okro Soup / 52kg Basket Of Farm Fresh Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.