Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,266 members, 7,867,705 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (29310 Views)

False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by mannyiyke: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gwan2:
Wen you make a judgement based on 1 side's opinion rather than givin ears to both conflicting sides...is called Bias. I neva Wanted to draw my conclusion until I assessed both sides.
Am nt partisan, but believe me d rate som PDp proponents are anticipating da downfall or failure of diz government makz me wonder if d multiplier effect of diz govt incompetence wont b felt by them..anyway mayb dey ar living in Mars.
As 4 me I wish d govt hasten d release of its ministerial list, my proposal is gettin dustin....Dis govt cant passby without me tappin into its programs.
Although i'm not in support of this Govt's downfall 'cos i'll be affected too, but to be frank with u, that's what they did to PDP. They eagerly and jealously wanted d PDP-led Fed Govt to fail. That's d simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by samsard(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am not surprised! The Wailing Wailers think they can bring back a dead party through propaganda!

I hate TANIODS!
Its rather unfortunate that you chose to see every issue through the eyes of political parties. Be objective for once.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by rexel99: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Serves him right.he is also a master of lies and propaganda.who e wan sue.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Roman83: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
This man wrote all sorts of rubbish and lies against Jonathan. How Jonathan was sponsoring boko haram. How Jonathan was kill northerners just bco of election. He is got no any evident and nobody even sued him for once. Why would u want to sue now. Welcome on board cos more re coming.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Lionsclaw: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
afuye:
scam news and Wuru-wuru journalism rather than investigative practised in Nigeria

lalascticlala
Forget that thing you think their is no truth in the story? Obviously someone from the code of conduct bureau must have alerted someone influencial who had access to use the Union newspaper to blow the whistle. I mean you can't just sweep away the issue. If El Rufai says the figures are wrong let him make it truely public. 90 billion and incidentally properties mainly around Abuja. Ahh make we no just take this matter like that o. These guys have been playing saint if you truely know how much they are worth Nigerians go craze

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by hibbayueei(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Reference(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
That is why they say make it public. Silence is a vacumn. Until proven wrong the report is right and from your activities as FCT Minister it is not far fetched. We know what you did last summer.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Femistico(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
they want to kobalize him....hahaha na dere he go explain how he got dat huge amount
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by NewsHub: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
I really don't understand all these "cheap" and "fake" Media houses (including Newspapers and Blogs) looking for patronage and readership by delivering crap as news. Are there no laws in Journalism?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by otedola1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
9ja join grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by arsenal33: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Olamitisoji:
''To Sue'' Okay he is yet to sue them. Then later we will hear El Rufai drops charges against ''The Union''. They are deceiving themselves not us.

Or the UNION apologising to him
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by arsenal33: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Roman83:
This man wrote all sorts of rubbish and lies against Jonathan. How Jonathan was sponsoring boko haram. How Jonathan was kill northerners just bco of election. He is got no any evident and nobody even sued him for once. Why would u want to sue now. Welcome on board cos more re coming.

The presidency under jonathan also lied that Buhari was the sponsor of Boko Haram
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Odaveboy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make him declare........ther is no smoke without fire
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Odaveboy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make him declare........there is no smoke without fire
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by bamite(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
frankdivine:
Then you do what
Who is this pu'ssy licker? angry dont remember quoting you.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Olamitisoji:
''To Sue'' Okay he is yet to sue them. Then later we will hear El Rufai drops charges against ''The Union''. They are deceiving themselves not us.
Dont forget Tinubu Vs AIT is still in court..and it's worth 150bn
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by afuye(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
You have a point
Lionsclaw:
Forget that thing you think their is no truth in the story? Obviously someone from the code of conduct bureau must have alerted someone influencial who had access to use the Union newspaper to blow the whistle. I mean you can't just sweep away the issue. If El Rufai says the figures are wrong let him make it truely public. 90 billion and incidentally properties mainly around Abuja. Ahh make we no just take this matter like that o. These guys have been playing saint if you truely know how much they are worth Nigerians go craze
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by waliezi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rather than El-rufia's spoke person just coming to tell us about their plan to sue, n that El-rufia is north 90billion, he would have also just use that opportunity to tell us how El-rufia is worth as contained in his asset declaration document. Nigerians shine your eyes, that news media may not be far from the truth.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
who we go believe

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Max24: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am not surprised! The Wailing Wailers think they can bring back a dead party through propaganda!

I hate TANIODS!
If it is a lie then let El-Rufai publish the truth. The govs have given room to speculations by not publicly declaring their assets. Public declaration of assets is d first step to stopping corruption and if El-Rufai meant well he would simply do the needful instead of attempting to intimidate the press. Same applies to all other govs across party lines (and if it makes you happy Wike inclusive).
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by KingTblaise(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The Union said the truth joor, that midget is worth more than that
Unlike HIV person wey hold 90billion dey show for face.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by ayostatement: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Please go ahead and sue them for deformation please. You are my man but if they have proof you will be the one to go down for it. Ayodele Komolafe

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by nunzk: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Bald heads making noise. U do not confront lies with noise or threats, you simply let people know what the truth is by publishing your assets. That's what an Honest joe would do instead of propaganda, after all aint no smoke with out a fire.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Elrufai To ...
Buhari will ...
We shall ...
Okorocha will ...
APC plan to ...
PMB shall ...
We will capture ... no, we will negotiate, ... no we are planning to ...
Boko Haram will be defeated grin grin grin

Enough of these To ... Will ... Shall ... Face governance and fulfill your long list of promises. Your supporters are ... shocked shocked shocked sad
[/size]
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by likila: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2015
has he sued?
has buhari declared his assets publicly?

Inaaaa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Confiscate Biafra Newspapers In Aba / Obasanjo Lays Wreath At Benue Graveyard Of 73 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack / Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.