Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) (2366 Views)

The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by liricyst(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
gottoboy:

RG? RGA which?
Between Vinci na Hector abi?

rg....Sunday 9pm. yes...hector is Vinci
Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by liricyst(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ibime:

Stingers
thanks man
Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by gottoboy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
liricyst:

rg....Sunday 9pm. yes...hector is Vinci
I dey front seat then
Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by desmondDessi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
dj5naira:

**whistles**

And u are not competing
Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by dj5naira(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
*tongue-tied*
Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by liricyst(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
kr0ne:
Jigsawkillah's Verse

I program these words too nice, Bill Gates might come hijack me
And those who say my cue basic, I'm Python attacking

I like the idea behind this jig's line....would have got me off my seat if executed properly.
Are you IT inclined bro?

kr0ne:
Darkenedrebel's Verse:

sadistic sadomasochist..known for bruising the boobs/
stuffed cucumbers in vag1nas ...tagged it fruit of the womb / cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin( forget the technicality of vegies and fruits..this is funny dope)

an Inclement Interoper...coming with clubs & clenched fists/
the type to hide grenades in his molars...then liplock with his dentist/ grin grin

I impale virgins on antlers, there's no chance I'd repent/
Isaac Newton even came.. & i still didn't know the gravity of my offense /.

rappers like Ishilove's uterus..cos they wrinkled, reached menopause/
they couldn't earn a sexual degree ..if they studied an inter course /

Rebel was ill with it as usual, no surprise there

kr0ne:

[b]Elymaxiimus' Verse:

but i never lack a cool punch/ my sh1t drops fast n won't stop/
you f@gs only DROP UR SHOTS QUICK ..... when it's time to have a group f*ck/ grin

Nd Jigs career is like a "roasted cow skin" ... It was "done and dusted"/ (Damn! very nice....chai...roasting the skin..scraping the back with knife and dusting it...guy you don stay with aboki well well)

yall ll get CAPPED TOGETHER like an acronym/ (nice!)
Nice Elymaxiimus

kr0ne:

Obesemf's Verse:

he's cornered, i 'pin lyric to the wall' like obsessed fans (see him head..come pin me na grin)

is it darkrebel, classylabolas or kradleber, with all these 'monikers'
you should blow bills dick and have cat fights with Hillary Clinton grin grin grin (funny)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by gottoboy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
I Love jigs verse all through! Sh!t happens in the street
Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by kr0ne(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
gottoboy:
I Love jigs verse all through! Sh!t happens in the street
I like his verse too, but it was just odd. He was doing whatever topical against the others' bragging right.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) by liricyst(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
kr0ne:

I like his verse too, but it was just odd. He was doing whatever topical against the others' bragging right.

lol.....that was what killed him.

I almost did a topical myself...but i took some time to ask myself what the others would do. I knew elymax would diss us..i knew rebel would brag...so i just went with that. If Jig had followed suit...mehn...would have been close

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Line Diss To Person Above You. / Newbies Fight(reputation Foundation): * * * ~ Bars Vs Smokinggunz ~ * * * / Whats Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.