Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah (1984 Views)

***king Of Poets Tourney: Jigsawkillah Vs. Jason21*** / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Jigsawkillah V Sokrates * / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obainojazz V Jigsawkillah * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by airmark(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2016
Darkrebel vs Jigsawkillah

When a well-known rebel is faced with a dreaded killer, the tension will be so high such that you can feel it with your hand .
Darkenedrebel is regarded as one of the best battle rappers on nairaland while Jigsawkilla is known for throwing missiles that can bring down airforce1. These two are brilliant in the game of penmanship, they have been on each other's neck for a long time with viewers requesting for more. But there cant be a better time to turn on the light, set up the stage, arrange the seats for a gruelling moment of great text rap battle.
Fasten your seat belts and relax as we go on an entertaining journey of supreme rap battle.

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Personals - 2 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

■ 12 Quatrains

■ Deadline is 8pm, Wednesday 18th May 2016.

■ Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than the said deadline time.

■ No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

■ No complaining about votes.

■ A no show will attract a ban.

■ No unnecessary comments

■ No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof.

■ Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

■ If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

■ No argument with established vets or voters.

■ Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

■ Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!

Deadline: 8pm Nigerian time.

Bar limit:12 Quatrains.

No breaking of aforementioned rules, bans will be handed to offenders vigorously

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by airmark(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2016
Open for votes, thanks

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Paulthor
Reyginus
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Laveda
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
Laveda
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
The revenant Metaphor King returns!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

•My rhymes will make this sleaze ninny shiver/I'm type to biff through this nigga/and my Culinary skills are pristine, mean and stingers/so when my Edible Catering breaks Jig. . . . . . . . . .It's not TeeBillz and Tiwa!/

•Jig is gonna conk out right here/I'll trounce the skunk without care/and if he takes succor in his home just to duck from my smears/then he would die of Domestic violence. . . . . . .he's Ronda Shonke!/

•Nigeria's mired in recession - we ought to rally/No fuel, no power - fück Buhari/The price of palm oil is steep - including Salt and Maggi/To be honest, I don't even know which is higher - Jig's stüpidity or the cost of Garri!/

•Jig always rap about blazers/but he's a dastardly faker/In reality he's a Deacon. . . .ask Archie or Baker/Don't take it personal. . . .but with the way I'm exposing this Fraud. . . . . . . .I'm like the Panama Papers!/

•I'm a metaphysical poet - You're an inglorious wreck/and a phony-āss pest/that belch baloney at best/. . .The day you beat the DarkRebel. . . .LAI MOHAMMED would beat a Polygraph test!

•Jig is a cüm-loving git/he wants raw bubbling jïzz/he's the Jamal of this Empire and a sucker of dicks/Don't be fazed. . .only reason he loves CÔCK-and-BULL stories. . . .is because the word 'CÔCK' is in it!/

•It's like playing Arkham Asylum when I flay this zany with stealth/Jig's bars are ailing in health/Watch me inflaming this elf/and pressing Control S on his keyboard. . . .is the only way he's saving himself!/

•Ladies reckon I'm Adonis and never give me down the banks/They fëllate me and they fück me cos I'm incredible and smart/but Jig's a forlorn VIRGIN that inveterately wānks/the last time he got brains. . . . .it was a cerebral transplant!!/

•Jig's father drinks rum all through the dawn/Jig's sister is a BOBFOC - bawdy, well-worn/Jig's mother is a ning-pong that's always hümping for fun/Last summer. . .Scientists sampled DNA from each of them. . . .to build a Super Bionic Morön!/

•I'm famed for breaking fallow grounds/I'm like David Berkowitz but I don't frolic with the hound/In fact I'm Davido - the opulent O.B.O in town/Jig is more like Special Spesh. . .. he has no mind of his own. . . . . . . .he just follows me around!/

•Jig is a halfway crook that's tensed up and shook/He's a comprehensive lunātic; retrogressive and fluke/If not, then why would he take a 40 leaves to the gym. . . .then claim it's an EXERCISE book!/

•This battle is done. . . .you just got singed with these cinders/Give up rapping, buddy. . .Wimps like you should be singers/After this brawl, I'll bang your momma. . . .stick my prick in her sphincter/I change my mind. . . .cos her püssy thoroughly stinks. . . .No WizKid, No Linda!/

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by JigsawKillah(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2016
You def coming to speak grammars... I'm coming with big llamas... how you wanna play, soldier?
Wanna be amusin' with words?
The shots I'm Dischargin' Hack witted like it's Case Over
(Discharge and Acquitted)

Play your part, cause as soon as we blew the whistle
The blast come... You defy the last Don, I'll be Crucifisso
Nigga you be Dante, I'm the prof, you; estudiante
Nigga scrambling for words like you need dico

nigga be running his fingers till my mofo spot him
he tries running, like he got coke on him, and the popo stopped him
gats drawn... it's either the 2-2 or the 4-4 got him
body gets carved and placed in a box; photoshopping

Gun Bar King...bow down to this Fifth Holder
Dark gettin' popped with Transparent Cans like Teem Soda
You're sick? Hope In Vain, I'm worst than Ebola
Blow off your knees, drop it on your head, that is Yoga!

you gon' get baptized when gunmen spray
shots lifts this nigga's soul to heaven like it's judgment day

you think yourself as a freedom fighter who deserved a self accclaimed medallion
nigga feeling like Gattuso, leading a failed(field) rebellion

you come with your squad, it's gon be a large genocide, like I'm in Rwanda
see what I got D: AR, K, Rebel again, you getting stretched on the field; Patrick Muamba

See I got your name spelt out? take flight pûnk, or get your brains shelled out
This bîtch tight? He getting sodomised with big guns, it's only right the dame yell out

tell this nigga worship me, 'cause he ain't getting saved from these clips
if Dark Objects, he getting burnt, like I'm tryna change religion

you wanna be salty, you gon' get the heat, that's desalination
the gat will get your caps spilled, that's DeCAPitation

if I catch your chick, you gon' meet her pûssy wrapped in different segments
'cause she gon' get a big Tommy... and she ain't even pregnant

this ebony guy is getting Dark skinned, every bar's mean
your auntie cheap, the Coco bought her, she gave heads for small cream
twin berettas for your uncle, I'm letting all ring
check my bio, clear...I'm blacking out every Dark's kin
(bioclear, dark skin, cocoa butter)

if these people don't feel your verse, it's cause they not feeling the criminals
sauron bit only end lines, had them rebuilt, and they still feeling lyrical
you took a trend that looked to end and you bit 2 whole verses!
picture Lucien after the serum... your bite practically kills The Originals

for claiming to be what you not, in my hood, niggas lose they head for that shît
you will get your tongue blew(blue)... like a refnol addict

someone asked me, what is Darkrebel like? i replied "that guy is straight garbage
he lied about tàshamania being his GF, just to claim mannish
could've been the most respected Nairalander but stealing got his image tarnished
and worst off, the dingbàt indulges in gay marriage"

don't tell me you didn't know Nneka123 was a guy? who else would wanna date you?
you skinny cóck sûcking côck hûmping dog fûcking underaged fóol

https://www.nairaland.com/2410370/nneka123-weds-darkrebel
https://www.nairaland.com/3070069/meet-2017-miss-nairaland/4#45103846

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by airmark(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:
The revenant Metaphor King returns!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

•My rhymes will make this sleaze ninny shiver/I'm type to biff through this nigga/and my Culinary skills are pristine, mean and stingers/so when my Edible Catering breaks Jig. . . . . . . . . .It's not TeeBillz and Tiwa!/

•Jig is gonna conk out right here/I'll trounce the skunk without care/and if he takes succor in his home just to duck from my smears/then he would die of Domestic violence. . . . . . .he's Ronda Shonke!/

•Nigeria's mired in recession - we ought to rally/No fuel, no power - fück Buhari/The price of palm oil is steep - including Salt and Maggi/To be honest, I don't even know which is higher - Jig's stüpidity or the cost of Garri!/

•Jig always rap about blazers/but he's a dastardly faker/In reality he's a Deacon. . . .ask Archie or Baker/Don't take it personal. . . .but with the way I'm exposing this Fraud. . . . . . . .I'm like the Panama Papers!/

•I'm a metaphysical poet - You're an inglorious wreck/and a phony-āss pest/that belch baloney at best/. . .The day you beat the DarkRebel. . . .LAI MOHAMMED would beat a Polygraph test!

•Jig is a cüm-loving git/he wants raw bubbling jïzz/he's the Jamal of this Empire and a sucker of dicks/Don't be fazed. . .only reason he loves CÔCK-and-BULL stories. . . .is because the word 'CÔCK' is in it!/

•It's like playing Arkham Asylum when I flay this zany with stealth/Jig's bars are ailing in health/Watch me inflaming this elf/and pressing Control S on his keyboard. . . .is the only way he's saving himself!/

•Ladies reckon I'm Adonis and never give me down the banks/They fëllate me and they fück me cos I'm incredible and smart/but Jig's a forlorn VIRGIN that inveterately wānks/the last time he got brains. . . . .it was a cerebral transplant!!/

•Jig's father drinks rum from morning till dawn/Jig's sister is a BOBFOC - bawdy, well-worn/Jig's mother is a ning-pong that's always hümping for fun/Last summer. . .Scientists sampled DNA from each of them. . . .to build a Super Bionic Morön!/

•I'm famed for breaking fallow grounds/I'm like David Berkowitz but I don't frolic with the hound/In fact I'm Davido - the opulent O.B.O in town/Jig is more like Special Spesh. . .. he has no mind of his own. . . . . . . .he just follows me around!/

•Jig is a halfway crook that's tensed up and shook/He's a comprehensive lunātic; retrogressive and fluke/If not, then why would he take a 40 leaves to the gym. . . .then claim it's an EXERCISE book!/

•This battle is done. . . .you just got singed with these cinders/Give up rapping, buddy. . .Wimps like you should be singers/After this brawl, I'll bang your momma. . . .stick my prick in her sphincter/I change my mind. . . .cos her pussy thoroughly stinks. . . .No WizKid, No Linda!/

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by airmark(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
JigsawKillah:
You def coming to speak grammars... I'm coming with big llamas... how you wanna play, soldier?

you think yourself as a freedom fighter who deserved a self accclaimed medallion

see what I got D: AR, K, Rebel again, you getting stretched on the field; Patrick Muamba

This bîtch tight? He getting sodomised with big guns, it's only right the dame yell out

if these people don't feel your verse, it's cause they not feeling the criminals

for claiming to be what you not, in my hood, niggas lose they head for that shît

someone asked me, what is Darkrebel like? i replied "that guy is straight garbage
could've been the most respected Nairalander but stealing got his image tarnished

don't tell me you didn't know Nneka123 was a guy? who else would wanna date you?

1 Like

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2016
once i saw culinary skills... i knew what was coming!!
cheesy grin
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
Well they don't call you Master of Mixed Metaphors for nothing grin grin grin

This battle is truly done cheesy
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Laveda(f): 11:23pm On May 18, 2016
Opener - Dark

Rhymes - Dark

Flow -Dark

Puchline - tie

Similes and metaphors - tie

Wordplay - Jig

Personals - Jig

Closer - Tie

Darkenedrebel 4-4 Jigsawkillah

MVGT: Tie

Nice one guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by 20bc(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
OMG.... This is fπcking Hot...... Sucker of dicks... grin grin grin.....

1 Like

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Jason21(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2016
pls don't call this a hate vote......i've outgrown that already

opener - tie (jigs..ur wordie is forced unless you have the H factor...still forced)

rhymes - tie

flow - dark

punchline - jigs by a mile......these particular lines got me because i'm a fan of The Originals. hahahaha! grin grin (
picture Lucien after the serum... your bite practically kills The Originals)

similes and metaphors - tie

wordplay - jigs

personals - jigs

closer - dark

vote.......jigsawkillah!!

2 Likes

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Oboi c brutality
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2016
That lucien punch though grin

Hilarious, humour-filled brawl.

At first I thought rebel had this. Jisgsaw wavered at the start but picked up steam later.

My verd: TIE!
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Kruzilano(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2016
Both were tight mehn.... Love jig's wordplays.
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Emaprince: 8:53am On May 19, 2016
Opener - 1 point - Darkrebel. None of the openers packed any heat, but the H factor in jig's opener fukced it up. This is online brawl, not audio.

Rhymes - 2 points - Darkenedrebel.. I'm giving this to him for trying hard enough. Most of them didn't connect well but he's very hungry.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Tie

Punchlines - 3 points- Jigsawkillah... Dark tries too hard to make punchlines outta everything but, he fails to make them drop jaws. This is always dark's weakest point.

Flow - 1 point - darkrebel

Personals - 2 points- Jiksawkillah... Dark is always weak here too.

Wordplays - 2 points- jigsawkillah

Closer - 1 point - tie

MVGT - jigsawkillah

3 Likes

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by DRISKLEF(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2016
Great, great, great brawl.

Beautiful pieces from jiggy.. Mehn those your choking personals cheesy

Darkrebel is bright...i enjoyed his bars most..

Dklef's verd goes to Darkrebel.

One.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Iceskidd(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2016
same ol' same ol'
the battle was underwhelming
mvgt- jigsaw
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by jreyez(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2016

This is cold.

MVGT - jig
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by danbrowndmf(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2016
i really enjoyed dark verse.using recent happenings,that ronke plus i swear i got that control bar on my head this evening....funny enough u did same.
Jig also came hot.

MVGT= TIE
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by kr0ne(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2016
Nice battle. grin But, honestly, Darkenedrebel was a bit disappointing. Jigsaw took almost everything apart from rhymes, flow and metaphors.
You need to revitalise your dying penmanship, bro. I guess it's as a result of your being away for a long time.

Mvgt - JigsawKillah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Limerick: 1:14pm On May 21, 2016
That Jigsaw's verse tho. Epic

1 Like

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2016
That's cool rap, very cool, how do I sign in for this.. Want to battle too
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by funlord(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
grin

See wozing?
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2016
Nice battle. Dark you've to write in a way that connects with the readers. I see you are using coogar's style but coogar's is in the beauty of the simple words that accompany the punching bars. Emotions matter. And if emotions matter words matter too because they design emotions.

We all can use those words but then how it sounds also affects how our listeners perceive them. Take for example the words 'pluck' and 'excise' in the sentence I'd ...... Your Head Off. Filing 'pluck' rather than 'excise' in our ellipse creates a better effect in the mind of the reader.

I can't teach you things to say. But then how you say them has a long way in determining how I picture. I picture them better when they are sharp and emotionally in tandem with the subject. I'd only tell you to learn about Emotions in Words. Your closer is a perfect example. JigSaw did exactly that.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2016
Omo Jig you wicked oo.h!!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by ridwanayo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i really enjoyed dark verse.using recent happenings,that ronke plus i swear i got that control bar on my head this evening....funny enough u did same.
Jig also came hot.

MVGT= TIE
y'll aint good judge,rap battle doesn't end in tie,someone gotta win
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by Ibime(m): 2:53am On Jun 07, 2016
One gulder for anyone who can spot the Count of Monte Cristo bar.
Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by softvio(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Ibime:
One gulder for anyone who can spot the Count of Monte Cristo bar.

the Dante n estudiante bar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! / Rate My Lyrics **deep** / BATTLE OF MUZANGA 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.