Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Reasons To Install Firewall On Pc - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Reasons To Install Firewall On Pc (506 Views)

This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) / How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide / How To Run Mobdro On PC To Watch Dstv Channels Using Unlimited Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Install Firewall On Pc by tvreportal: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why You Should Install Firewall On Pc- What is firewall: This is a program that is written to protect your computer/pc from the rest of other pc, your pc come in connection with. I want you to know that computer is not a standalone device in these recent years. Why? Because pc are connected to another pc one way or the other either by local area network, or wide area network etc. this means that there is a inter connection between two system.

When you are connected to internet service your pc is one way or the other connected to another pc directly or indirectly. A firewall secures the barrier of your pc and any other computer on the outside world once you have a page on your browser. This part exposes you to everyone on the internet like world wide web have 80 port, the mail you receive also have 110 port any mail you sent through your pc contain the light of 25 port. The reason you should have a firewall on your pc, is to protect your computer from those ports, also with the bombarded messages on the popup message. http://www.techcules.com/install-firewall-pc/
Re: Reasons To Install Firewall On Pc by danielblessing(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
I will click the link

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Original Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Contact Me ASAP / America, The Greatest Nation In The History Of Man. / SATURDAY Brunch:zone Classification Oil And Gas Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.