Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 (2458 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=14pt]He who fails to plan is planning to fail

Going by the above quote, I think it makes more sense for Buhari to plan very well in naming his Ministers and not fall to the booby trap set by his predecessor which is obvious to any discerning mind to adjudge and the more reason I was a little disappointed in Passingshot's earlier thread.

For once, I thought he was going in the step of Barcanista but I know he won't and we should not get it twisted, there are a lot of behind the scenes lobbying and consultations going on right now (which is normal considering the number of Parties that made up of APC) in who and who is to make Buhari’s Federal Executive Council, but that is a discussion for another day.

This thread is is for people to open their minds (TANiods and their co-travellers, the Wailing Wailers) so they can see the big picture and see beyond Regions and Religions of where any appointee is from beside, the major appointments has not been made yet.

Let's check the cabinet of Buhari when he had absolute power to appoint without resorting to HOR for confirmation.

Buhari’s Cabinet Ministers:

Head of State – Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985

Chief of Staff – Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985

Defense Domkat – Bali 1984–1985

Agriculture – Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985

Trade – Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985

Communications – A Abdullahi 1984–1985

Education – Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985

Finance – Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985

Abuja – Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985

Health – Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985

Internal Affairs – Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985

Foreign Affairs – Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985

Minister of Information – Sam Omeruah 1984–1985

Transportation – Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985

Energy – Tam David-West 1984–1985

Justice – Chike Offodile 1984–1985

Works – Patrick Koshoni 1984–1985

Cc:
Passingshot

Omenka

Mynd44

Caseless

Egift
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by ifeanyija(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
Following
No lemme swear for u
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
na northern people president
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by atlwireles: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why are you people flashing back undecided Buhari's history was open book, your twitter and Facebook posters decided to reinvent a new creature. You people must enjoy the change you sought, your Duara Dumdum will not disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmmm no Igbo person in his cabinet then

1 Like

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Iko5000: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
can see just 1 token
Euro31:
hmmmmm no Igbo person in his cabinet then
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
atlwireles:
Why are you people flashing back undecided Buhari's history was open book, your twitter and Facebook posters decided to reinvent a new creature. You people must enjoy the change you sought, your Duara Dumdum will not disappoint.
[size=14pt]Really, didn't know Buhari's history is an open book until now but, is it that you TANiods are having memory lapse and can't read the 'open book' you just mentioned or you guys are just myopic in nature or just like to cry wail unnecessarily over trivial issues or what? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by atlwireles: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]Really, didn't know Buhari's history is an open book until now but, is that you TANiods are having memory lapse and can't read the 'open book' you just mentioned or you guys are just myopic in nature or just like to cry wail unnecessarily over trivial issues or what? [/size]

Akobata fulani, keep your triviality for your fellow almajiris
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata fulani, keep your triviality for your fellow almajiris
[size=14pt]The so called Almajiris will rule your azz for the next four good years, deal with it or relocate to Burundi for all I care.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by atlwireles: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=1pt]The so called Almajiris will rule your azz for the next four good years, deal with it or relocate to Burundi for all I care.[/size]

You wish, not all of us are gworo sellers grin grin grin grin Now, tell your daura Dumdum to do the needful.
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
atlwireles:

You wish, not all of us are gworo sellers grin grin grin grin Now, tell your daura Dumdum to do the needful.
[size=14pt]You should do the needful first, your sight alone is causing a nuisance to this administration, thank God Burundi is Visa free the last I checked undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by atlwireles: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]You should do the needful first, your sight alone is causing a nuisance to this administration, thank God Burundi is Visa free the last I checked undecided[/size]

Tell your Daura Dumdum to sit you and stop spreading your almajiri disease here.
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
atlwireles:

Tell your Daura Dumdum to sit you and stop spreading your almajiri disease here.
[size=14pt]*In Femi Adesina's voice*

Stop wailing bro or better still, you and your ilks can decide to form a reggae band and name it The Wailing Wailers And The TANiods.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by owobokiri(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]The so called Almajiris will rule your azz for the next four good years, deal with it or relocate to Burundi for all I care.[/size]

The way you lot gleefully mention this all the time. This must be your only achievement with this mans election; foisting an empty illiterate on the rest of us for another four, if not eight years. . Essentially, what it means is that restricting others is far more important to you lot than freeing yourselves. . Very terrible clan .

@ Topic: Buhari will do more good for himself running for the post of the Sarduanna of Daurra, rather than te president of Nigera..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
booby trap set by his predecessor

Please, kindly list the bobby traps set by his predecessor according to you.

Or are you making excuses for buhari's failure so far?
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
All I can see is Yarima, Mohammed, Ibrahim, Mahmud, Abdullahi, etc.
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by jammani(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

The way you lot gleefully mention this all the time. This must be your only achievement with this mans election; foisting an empty illiterate on the rest of us for another four, if not eight years. . Essentially, what it means is that restricting others is far more important to you lot than freeing yourselves. . Very terrible clan .

@ Topic: Buhari will do more good for himself running for the post of the Sarduanna of Daurra, rather than te president of Nigera..
[size=14pt]Ain't you ashamed that an illiterate is ruling over you and your co-travellers while you sit in front of your system and type away.

I know this is not the best of time for your clique but, just take a chill and you'll be fine.[/size]
gboss4sure:
booby trap set by his predecessor
Please, kindly list the bobby traps set by his predecessor according to you.
Or are you making excuses for buhari's failure so far?
[size=14pt]So the last minute sacking and appointments is called what?

The late submission of the Transition Committee’s Report is what?

The Subsidy removal from the budget and some others numerous to mention is what?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by unclejb2(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]Ain't you ashamed that an illiterate is ruling over you and your co-travellers while you sit in front of your system and type away.

I know this is not the best of time for your clique but, just take a chill and you'll be fine.[/size]
[size=14pt]So the last minute sacking and appointments is called what?

The late submission of the Transition Committee’s Report is what?

The Subsidy removal from the budget and some others numerous to mention is what?

[/size]
don't worry even u, ur eye go soon clear well well. The north ruled Nigeria for over 38 years and the north is still the most backward region. They the northern elites prefer to have millions of illiterate citizens who they can turn to foot. Soldiers when ever they want blood shed. After 4 years, let's see how much the north will change.

1 Like

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:
All I can see is Yarima, Mohammed, Ibrahim, Mahmud, Abdullahi, etc.
[size=14pt]Actually, we have few Hausa/Fulani on that list, most of them are from Middle Belt

Middle Belt :
Mamman Jiya Vatsa
Domkat Bali
Ibrahim Gambari

South South:
Sam Omeruah
Tam David-West
Patrick Koshoni
Emmanuel Nsan

South East: Chike Offodile

South West: Onaolapo Soleye

You can deduce from my analysis above and you'll see that South South had more representation in his regime.[/size]
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]Actually, we have few Hausa/Fulani on that list, most of them are from Middle Belt

Middle Belt :
Mamman Jiya Vatsa
Domkat Bali
Ibrahim Gambari

South South:
Sam Omeruah
Tam David-West
Patrick Koshoni
Emmanuel Nsan

South East: Chike Offodile

South West: Onaolapo Soleye

You can deduce from my analysis above and you'll see that South South had more representation in his regime.[/size]

North na north oooo.

Secondly ur list is incomplete

include the core northerners.

His deputy is SS so its not s surprise that they got more appointments.
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by hakeem4(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
I
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by richidinho(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mttcheeeew...rabbish as usual
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

North na north oooo.

Secondly ur list is incomplete

include the core northerners.

His deputy is SS so its not s surprise that they got more appointments.
[size=14pt]
Tunde Idiagbon is not from South South but from North Central (Kwara State to be precise).

Your analogy that 'North na North' is flaw, it means I can as well say South na South irrespective of where you are from in that part of the South.

No wonder most yorubas confused all people from South South as Igbo and anybody from North Central (Middle Belt) as Hausa, smh.[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2015
unclejb2:
don't worry even u, ur eye go soon clear well well. The north ruled Nigeria for over 38 years and the north is still the most backward region. They the northern elites prefer to have millions of illiterate citizens who they can turn to foot. Soldiers when ever they want blood shed. After 4 years, let's see how much the north will change.
[size=14pt]And what's the outcome of the years Southerners ruled? [/size]
Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by hayzed2: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2015
dont8:

Burundi is even better, let them relocate to south Sudan or Egypt and preferably Iraq

1 Like

Re: A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 by dont8(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

Burundi is even better, let them relocate to south Sudan or Egypt and preferably Iraq

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon, What Is Buhari Cooking??? / Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion / Jewish Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before Biafra Is Achieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.