Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

God With Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God With Us (326 Views)

Nigerians Got Talents, Awesome Boy Praises God With Rhymes (video) / Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today / Serving God With A Soft Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God With Us by overcomersfaith(f): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Do you sometime feel afraid? Do you sometime have this anxiety rise up in you? Do you weep especially when you are helpless and there is no help from your standpoint? Are there nights or moment when you wish you were never born? Are there times you feel that God is silent? Are there period when the enemy rage and boast about what they can do and nobody dare ask or else? There are millions of these questions and is possible am yet to mention your case.

Beloved, I have goodnews for you. You are not alone in that situation. God, your Father, Jesus the Son, Holy Spirit, your comforter are right there with You but you allowed the cloud of problems to cover your sight. Can you look up from where you are? Can you stretch your hands and ask for His guidance? Can you raise your voice a little even in mid of sobbing and call on God’s Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Colour Of Love / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of July 2015 / Best Fumigation/cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.