Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today (1019 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Why Do People( Christians) Say " We Bless God" . / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today by Samneer: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello everyone,

Today is my birthday! I'm writing this not for self aggrandizement but to give God all the glory. Today I am plus 1.

I'm 21 today, not by my might nor power but by His grace. Four years to my 18th birthday , I fell so sick that I couldn't attend school for a whole year. Prophets came with their prophecies that I would die before my 20th birthday. The prophesy kept coming. I went to higher institution with the fear of dying on my 20th birthday. I trode softly and never had any quarel with anyone.

Things were bad. I was down with rheumatism for a whole year. I said to myself "death beckons, you Sam".
I was already packing and preparing for the day of death. The pains of loosing your loved one bereaved my mother. The sorrow of sleeping and waking up to see myself on the other side chokes me everyday. My fear increases day in day out.

In the midst of all these, I tried being the best. I prayed not forgetting my saviour. I prayed for protection. I developed faith. I was ready for anything that comes my way. Days to my 20th birthday; another prophet of doom came and told me I was going to die in 10 days. I told him thank you.

My 20th birthday came and gone. Here I'm, now 21... Doing exploit for Christ Jesus, preaching the Gospel, spreading the light of the Gospel. Alive hale and hearty.

I'm crucified with Christ! My past has been redeemed, my present makes sense and my future is secured IJN!

friends Olaadegbu, ikamefa, riddo2, hocrusoe, hunkydory, Kateykate, cooluc, please bless God on my behalf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today by analice107: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Where are all your peeps nah? Guys, show love to ur peep kwanu. Happy Buffday sweetie. many many more years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today by Samneer: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
analice107:
Where are all your peeps nah?
Guys, show love to ur peep kwanu.
Happy Buffday sweetie. many many more years ahead.

Thanks boss!
Re: Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today by Mariecakes(f): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Happy birthday LLNP

1 Like

Re: Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today by grad2012(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Happy bday dearie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Kills Biafra! / Photos - Burial Of The Six Seminarians That Died In An Auto Crash / Sultan Of Sokoto Insists Fasting Continues Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.