Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? (965 Views)

Nairaland E-library / Rant: Nairaland Writers Are Lazy? / Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by Divepen1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
This Year, LITE ltd. have decided to seek the advice of great Nairalanders, writers and readers like you. We would like to know your views on what went wrong the last time we held the E-Workshop and the Writer's Award. And your views on how we can improve this year.

There are many plans for this year's workshop and Award. We hope somebody's career and life is touched through this years' award week and this year's E-workshop.

So, let's hear from you.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by stuff46(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by Divepen1(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2015
stuff46:
unh?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by stuff46(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Divepen1:

unh?

I saw that no one wanted to comment. I felt i need to encourage you that is why i did that.

Cc. Dyoungstar
Kingzpen
LarrySun
D9ty7
Thronekid
Fatalevvi
Candy
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by Lilyomi(f): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
stuff46:

I saw that no one wanted to comment. I felt i need to encourage you that is why i did that.

Cc. Dyoungstar
Kingzpen
LarrySun
D9ty7
Thronekid
Fatalevvi
Candy
Tell da mods too.... Way did I say sef?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by D9ty7(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
D9ty7 was here. I'll be back to say something. In the real and larger sense, I have a lot to say.
Last year's workshop was a no no for me. Right from the day one I've had my reservations. Same with the awards. But hopefully, this year, I hope things will improve.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by D9ty7(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
You can get the last year e-workshop here.... https://www.nairaland.com/1897222/nairaland-e-workshop-writers--
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by D9ty7(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by stuff46(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lilyomi:

Tell da mods too.... Way did I say sef?

Ishilove
Obinnau
Hiddentity
Nellyme
Repogirl
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Theorbiters
Therock5555
Whitemosquito
Davidflo
KingPhilip
Standd
Onemansquad
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by Obinnau(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will give my opinions later.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? by whitemosquito(f): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hi stuff46. You called?

(1) (Reply)

Online Book Club / Valentine And Plumbers 18+ / Chronicles Of Kolo Kolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.