Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out (1217 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Opinedecandid(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Director General Department of State Security Services, Mr. Ita Ekpeyong has just hanged his boot.

The DG of DSS tendered his resignation letter this morning at Aso Rock and headed straight to his office to inform his subordinate and subsequently handed over to his next in command.

An impeccable source confirmed that his resignation is not unconnected with the ongoing impasse between the officers of the DSS and certain powers in Aso Rock which are not favourably disposed to their working at the Villa vis-a-vis, as close security to President Muhamadu Buhari.
The source also averred that the DG was denied his last month (June's) allocation still because of the President's dissatisfaction with the Command.

2 Likes

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by ifeanyija(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
OK, following
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by bawelat: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
okay
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by brightnelly(f): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Mogidi: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
He will be replaced by "Mohammed"

3 Likes

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dey want to I s l a m I z e our SSS

1 Like

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by sirthisthickkal: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The Director General Department of State Security Services, Mr. Ita Ekpeyong has just hanged his boot.

The DG of DSS tendered his resignation letter this morning at Aso Rock and headed straight to his office to inform his subordinate and subsequently handed over to his next in command.

An impeccable source confirmed that his resignation is not unconnected with the ongoing impasse between the officers of the DSS and certain powers in Aso Rock which are not favourably disposed to their working at the Villa vis-a-vis, as close security to President Muhamadu Buhari.
The source also averred that the DG was denied his last month (June's) allocation still because of the President's dissatisfaction with the Commnd.

Post the source
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by 175(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na so!
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Opinedecandid:

The source also averred that the DG was denied his last month (June's) allocation still because of the President's dissatisfaction with the Commnd.

@ hang his boot.
Na footballer him be?

Happy retirement.

2 Likes

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by beland15: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
...And Muhamad dash is the new head. But the head of that terrorist wil roll

1 Like

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by kokoA(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
B4 nkor! Mcheewww.. It's long overdue. He should not forget to carry Mauryln Ogah along with him.

1 Like

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Opinedecandid(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Post the source

If you are waiting for the source, you may wait for a long time.

Since it is not being reported by either any of the popular or junk news sites.

If you are a journalist, carry out your personal investigation.

Inshort

Source: ASO ROCK VILLA

1 Like

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by sirthisthickkal: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Opinedecandid:

If you are waiting for the source, you may wait for a long time.
Since it is not being reported by either any of the popular or junk news sites.
If you are a journalist, carry out your personal investigation.
Inshort
Source: ASO ROCK VILLA
*whistling*.... I Still don't believe
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by ogazi007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Unconfirmed news everywhere.I will be glad if its true,The man reduced DSS to mere political touts.History will not be fair to him.

1 Like

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Tennyrank(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well, it is quite unfortunate that because of some maneuvre, an intelligence cum security organisation in Nigeria could be starve of allocation. How do they expect the organisation to work. I was discussing with some CIA guys the other day while i was in North Carolina, and it will be shocking how much is usually expended on covert operation. Do you know that a prototype of Osama Bin Laden house was built in US for simulation. If PMB feels that the top management of the secret police is compromised why didnt he changed the management from the word go and put his loyalist instead of withholding their allocation. This is too bad. I am watching happenings in Nigeria on 10D

2 Likes

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by elohorayodele: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok, abok.i will replace him
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
I should havted wisely tho... cry
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by atlwireles: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mr. Ita Ekpeyong knows too much about the new cabal. You will be more useful outside government.

1 Like

Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by Addme: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just heard from Raypower news now that PMB has appointed another person. For those waiting for source,this news is real though the news didn't state whether he was sacked or resigned.
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na Another A.boki dem go knack there, ...just chill
Re: DG SSS, Mr. Ita Ekpenyong Bows Out by zik4ever: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
It’s the President's call who he wants to appoint but honestly, he could have appointed a serving officer even if from his home State like he has now done. The new DG i from Duara, Katsina State like the President and retired from the SSS or was retired, not sure which. It’s like appointing a retired General as COAS or a retired Police Officer as IG. For a while now, insiders have been appointed as DGSS and I think it helps for staff motivation, cohesion and professional development. I recall that even FRSC (Road Safety) guys "quietly made some noise" and an insider was appointed when Chidoka left.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ngige's Twin Brother / Metuh Betrayed Jonathan For Refusing To Appoint Him Spokesperson — PDP Workers / Photos From The Lagbus Accident Along Lekki-epe Expressway Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.