Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS (856 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS by myproperty(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
President Muhamadu Buhari has appointed Lawal Musa Daura as the new Director General Department of State Security Service.

The appointment which is with immediate effect, was conveyed today in a letter by the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Barrister Danladi Kifasi.

Lawal Musa Daura was born in Daura on the 5th of August, 1953. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1977 – 1980.

He started his carrier in the State Security Service in 1982 and rose to the rank of Director.

Daura was at one time the Deputy Director Presidential Communication, Command and Control Centre at the Presidential Villa Abuja between 2003 and 2007; and also served as the State Director of Security Service at various times in Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Lagos, Osun and Imo States.
He attended various professional courses both home and abroad including the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, (NIPSS) Kuru.

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/buhari-appoints-lawal-musa-daura-as-director-general-of-dss/

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS by HungerBAD: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good move Mr. President. These Partisan people heading key Government agencies should be flushed out.

EfCC, ICPC, NPF, and the whole Military should be shaken up.

Once again my President has done the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS by bawelat: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS by glimpse33(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS by mofayodeyahoo: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
I didn't witness civil war, i red and hear version of the causes

nnamdi kanu is saying .... we said he should be silenced

am not an igbo but while can't this government shelf his kinsmen appointment .....

Conductor change my change for me, i wan come down
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa Daura As Director General Of DSS by unclejb2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
But that picture is that of a police man. What kinda reportage is that. ... Daura indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Vs. Okorocha: A Titanic Legal Battle Opens In IMO. / Police Seals Council Secretariats In Rivers State, Bars Wike's Chairmen / FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.