Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others (854 Views)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by fkaz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday confirmed the recall of non-career ambassadors and ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary on tour of duty abroad.
This was contained in a statement issued by the Public Communication Division of the Ministry, made available to NAN in Abuja.

It stated that the exercise was in line with routine movement in the diplomatic service.
“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to reconfirm the recall of non-career ambassadors, ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Federal Republic on tour of duty abroad,” it stated.

Prominent among them are widow of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Bianca (Spain); former Foreign Affairs Minister, Chief Ojo Maduekwe (Canada); Chairman of the Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2011, Dr. Dalhatu Tafida (UK); Professor Ade Adefuye (USA) and former deputy governor of Oyo State, Mr. Taofeek Arapaja (Jordan).

The rest include a former aviation minister, Mrs. Fidelia Njeze (Switzerland);ex-General Manager, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Ibadan, Mr. Yemi Farounbi (Philippines); a one-time governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Mr. Olatokunbo Kamson (Jamaica); a PDP front liner in Ondo State, Mr. Cornelius Oluwateru (UAE); Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Bunu (Saudi Arabia); a former Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General in Benue State, Mr. Chive Kaave (Argentina); a former financial secretary of the PDP, Alhaji Tukur Mani (Iran);and former permanent secretary, Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA Biodun Nathaniel Olorunfemi (Namibia).

Also on the list are: Chief Asam Asam (SAN), (Russia); Mr. Okwudili Nwosu (Burundi); Mr. Okeke Chukwuemeka (Vatican); Mr. Eric Aworahbi (Italy); Dauda Danladi (Pakistan); and Mrs. Katherine Okon (Czeck Republic); Mr. Nwofe Alexander,; Princess Victoria Bosede Onipede (Republic of Congo); Senator Haruna Garba (Kuwait); Mrs. Nonye Rajis-Okpara (Singapore); Chief Eddy Onuoha (Hungary); Mr. Adamu Babangida Ibrahim (Syria); Dr. Sam Jimba (Poland).
They were among the 93 envoys posted out in June 2012.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/14/fg-confirms-recalling-bianca-maduekwe-tafida-90-others/
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by aare07(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Welcome our foreign representatives by hitting LIKE.

FTC is dedicated to my SIWES supervisor

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by Ridwanna(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
kk
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by jessville: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
TURN $8 DOLLAR INTO $15,000 MONTHLY USING PAYPAL AUTOMATED EMAIL
how PayPal automated email turn my $8 into $15,379.03 monthly.This is absolutely real.
This is the fastest and easiest way to earn money online
no website required
no experience needed
you must not be a computer literate before you can make money with this program
NEED PROOF? here are just three testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest in this program
"what an amazing plan! i followed your instructions just in one week i had already make $9,562 keep it up"
alann Humphrey

thank you so much for your honest program i cant believe that in one week i can earn $3,895. This is amazing
mac Donald

Your program is rewarding. It amazes me how i could realise $5,000 in my PayPal account. Thanks.
Richard Barry Those are the testimonials from successful individuals who invest in this program
to get started, all you need is a computer with internet connection and a PayPal account.if you dont have a PayPal account, goto www.PayPal.com and signup it's free
LET GET STARTED
here are the list you will be working with (1)automatedmaillist@gmail.com
(2)vitaguzpay@yahoo.com
(3)jassiclive@gmail.com
(4)zeekearn@gmail.com
(5)__________
now send $8 to the first position. which is automatedmaillist. with a not saying "please add me to your list". THIS KEEP THE PROGRAM LEGAL .After you must have send the $8 to the number one position, which is automatedmaillist, remove it from it's position to number(5) position,then place your own PayPal address.
THIS IS HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE
(1)_your own PayPal address
(2)vitaguzpay@Yahoo.com
(3)jassiclive@gmail.com
(4)zeekearn@gmail.com
(5)automatedmaillist@gmail.com
once you have edited your email message as outlined above, you can send this info to emails,social media,blogs and forums as PayPal automatedmaill will send you a note telling you to do so when sending your
payments.You can copy it and past it somewhere in your browser
to your success
thanks
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by Charlesroval: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Today: recalled; Tomorrow: denied recalling; Next tomorrow: recalled; Next week: suspended; Una no dey tire!
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by omogin(f): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Like I said this government lies, beware of them
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by Islamicpope(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Welcome home ambassadors without portfolios grin
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by Aspireahead(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2015
na wao.....a season of rebuttals.
Re: FG Confirms Recalling Bianca, Maduekwe, Tafida, 90 Others by stephenqueen: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Aregbesola Responds To Osun Judge’s Allegations - PUNCH / National Cake: Ndigbo Don’t Need To Vote Buhari To Get Their Share — Ezeemo / Wike Visited Twice But Never Met Me - CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.