Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Are Southerners Dummies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Southerners Dummies? (936 Views)

Are Southerners Cowards? / Understanding Naira Depreciation For Dummies - Thewhistleng / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Southerners Dummies? by Gim2001ym(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
90% of Buhari appointment now is for the North. I used to know that the southerners are real good but may be under Buhari administration, they have lost something. Keeping my hands fold and watching Nigeria as a film in seasons using 3d google. Change
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
FTC...Not all oo.
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by deadZONE: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by DaBullIT(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gim2001ym:
90% of Buhari appointment now is for the North. I used to know that the southerners are real good but may be under Buhari administration, they have lost something. Keeping my hands fold and watching Nigeria as a film in seasons using 3d google. Change

So they should force Buhari to appoint someone from South ? Abeg na yansh you use dey reason ?
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
"There is nothing like southern solidarity here.We all saw it coming and warned but some people thought they were '"sophisticated.To be be fair to Buhari,he has never masked his tribalistic and fanatical nature,it was always open to everyone to see.So the question of him deceiving anyone dosent even arise

4 Likes

Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by akinszz: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na their turn let them enjoy it while it last, your own turn is coming. Wait for your turn. It is now left to southerners to shine their eyes
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by psucc(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
When two brothers fight bloody for a pot of soup, it is the stranger that will enjoy it.

Buhari is on a mission and must accomplish same.
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by vivalavida(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
I belong to nobody and i belong to everybody statement was a ruse. This tribalistic nepotistic mofo of a president just scammed u all. I dont regret not voting him one bit. Igbo's should look away from this nama rearer. Na yoruba pple i laff pass.
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes we are, the SW,SS,SE we are all dummies just blame ma western pple
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by Blackfire(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
FEAR NOrTh
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by oduastates: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

no.

south east and south vote for dummies and their politicians are bunch of feudal war lords.
Tunde Bakare , Soyinka and the save Nigeria group hit the streets to get Jonathan out of turai wrapper.
Obasanjo bulldozed everyone in the party out of the way to install Jonathan as party candidate .
Tinubu put his party to sleep to allow him a free ride in the election.
He got into power.
What did he do with power and to his benefactors ?
It is one thing to ignore your benefactors, it is another to declare war on them and the region.
The SE had all the Appointments under Jonathan , what did they get out of it ?
Buhari can appoint whomever he wants ,even tough common sense dictates that there must be fairness to prevent creating problems for himself down the line.
As long as those appointees deliver a pan - Nigerian result, No problem .
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by Bollove: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Southerners are dummies as far as they keep unhealthy competition among themselves without forming a formidable force to challenge the status quo.

I never see why NW is challenging NE while NC do the both .... but SE vs SW brouhaha is enough to destabilize the whole southern Nigeria.
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by stevnwigw1: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
u mean South West grin
ERODEDEAST:
u mean South West
Re: Are Southerners Dummies? by cjrane: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op stop your deceit, there are NO southerners in Nigeria. We have Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw Efik ibibio etc in the south of Nigeria.

Stop the lie, there are no southerners in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

260 Passengers Unhurt As First Nation Planes Collide At Lagos Tarmac / Ibori's Kinsmen Battle Monarch Over Oil Royalties / Politician In Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.