Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board (29063 Views)

Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity / God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by legendsilver(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Femistico:
good...A man who got sense and not some bigotry eeediiiots

thats how to run a govt,,, I will like to see so many yoruba and igbo in buhari's appointment
Am sure southEast Gov will appoint Hausa and Yoruba man in their cabinets as well.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Ambode why why why, after Oba said they should find the nearest lagoon

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OduaVanguard: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Too many igbos live in the most Porsche places in Lagos. From Lekki to Victoria island to GRA n to VGC. it takes a man that lives in osun not to know this.

Dude, do you have to sound like a dolt every time you talk? ? Only a minute few privileged igbos live in those areas you mentioned. Everyone knows the average Lagos igbo Okada-rider, gala-seller,okrika seller, pirated-cd hawker, trader, etc (whom constitute the overwhelming majority of igbos that live in lagos) lives in a face-me-i-face-you cubicle in Lagos so the few ones in ikoyi,vgc, v.i and the likes are the exception and privileged few. Who dash monkey banana? ? You people ffvking overrate yourselves way too much. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OrigamiIII: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Francis5:

Yet TINUBU WANTS TO CORNER EVERYTHING FOR THE YORUBA. OLE

The urge in you to constitute a nuisance have started welling up again. What has Tinubu got to do with this.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by val4o: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
[Does what you have said made any sense?]That's a coded msg to GMB

We are detribalised in the SW to a fault.

We gave GEJ a chance....and now GMB.....after all, they all gave MKO a chance ....

Left to the southwest, Nigeria will have developed into one big family....but the secessionist in the North East and South East will not let us have peace.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by bigmo1(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Southwest employing igbos while Abia state is sacking Non-Abia igbos from the states civil service. Yorubas are hospitable people and igbos are.......

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by LKO(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
lolababe331e:

No mind the loser, for the whole list na only one 1 Yoruba Tinubu was fighting for sef but they will never see that. By the way they must make everything about Tinubu . They see Tinubu in their dreams grin no big deal abi, whereas one of their Governors sacked even fellow Igbos from another state angry Igbo states have the least number of foreigners been given positions. Always asking but never ready to give

Ignore those bigots. Go to universities in d south east, if u are not Igbo, u can't be "assistant HOD" regardless of how qualified u are. Go to UNN and see d wicked actions being meted to non igbos. I personally know of one Akwa Ibom man who has be a senior lecturer in his dept for over fifteen years, d sch management refused to make him a prof. This man is well read, written scores of books, published hundreds of articles in internationally referred journals, belongs to several professional bodies etc. The man's offence is dat he is not an Igbo man. He transfered his service to Uniuyo two years ago and he is now a prof. While in UNN, his juniors are promoted over him, not necessarilly because they merit it, but because they are sons of d land. U don't see dis madness in schools in d south west. I have met several non yoruba profs in Unilag,Ife, Ibadan holding top positions in their respective schools.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Dude, do you have to sound like a dolt every time you talk? ? Only a minute few privileged igbos live in those areas you mentioned. Everyone knows the average Lagos igbo Okada-rider, gala-seller,okrika seller, pirated-cd hawker, trader, etc (whom constitute the overwhelming majority of igbos that live in lagos) lives in a face-me-i-face-you cubicle in Lagos so the few ones in ikoyi,vgc, v.i and the likes are the exception and privileged few. Who dash monkey banana? ? You people ffvking overrate yourselves way too much. Smh.

And wen igbos take control of all the businesses u listed, The Yoruba pipo take up arms n rob people, Do rituals, standa for road de sell ticket to bus drivers and okada and also do all sorts of countless senseless works.

Igbos are richer n more educated n much more responsible than the Yoruba. Open ur thick skull n allow it to enter.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by wiseoneking: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Francis5:

No big deal! The man is a Lagosion, a Yoruba to the core. The fact that he even schooled in Ife means he has lived in Yorubaland since Adam. He is not a recent Yoruba-wannabe Igbo man.

If any Yoruba man wants same in Igboland, he should go and live there and pay taxes there for donkey years.

After all, the first mayor of Enugu was an Igbo man, and in the recent past there have been Yorubas in Govt in Enugu and Abia, and an Edo man in Imo.
Yoruba's in which government in Enugu, Abia etc, are you dreaming?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by junkyarddog: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2015
I hate Igbos you must leave Lagos just watch its a ticking time bomb you will all leave
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OduaVanguard: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

And wen igbos take control of all the businesses u listed, The Yoruba pipo take up arms n rob people, Do rituals, standa for road de sell ticket to bus drivers and okada and also do all sorts of countless senseless works.

Igbos are richer n more educated n much more responsible than the Yoruba. Open ur thick skull n allow it to enter.

Lol. Listen fool, you and your kinsmen can continue dominating gala-selling and cd piracy for all I care, while we keep being your bosses in the professions that really add value to the Nigerian commonwealth, a la gov't, banking, law, engineering, oil & gas, aro-industries, medicine, education, etc. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

If that's the case,then your youths are the real slaves to him and also the real bastards. Because they are the ones that get killed on a montly basis in Asia. Your youths are a waste of sexual effort.
am surprise an illiterate and Omo ota(tout) like you will say all dis. amala brain you can't even spell monthly. WTF "Montly"?
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Lol. Listen fool, you and your kinsmen can continue dominating gala-selling and cd piracy for all I care, while we keep being your bosses in the professions that really add value to the Nigerian commonwealth, a la gov't, banking, law, engineering, oil & gas, aro-industries, medicine, education, etc. grin cheesy

Lol, education U people lie so much n the funny thing is that u lie to urself.

Una study pass but the first VC in UNILAG and UNI Ibadan are full fledged Igbo men. Una study pass yet IMO state have the highest number of professors in Nigeria, una too de read n yet all most powerful Technocrats Nigeria ever had like soludo, okonjo, ezekwesili , Barth Nnaji n many more are igbos. una read pass n yet year in year out, IMO state has higher number of jamb applicants in Nigeria, una read pass yet Na Igbo states + SS de dominate best results in Nigeria SSCE...

keep wallowing in self deception.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Joe82834(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
lolababe331e:

No mind the loser, for the whole list na only one 1 Yoruba Tinubu was fighting for sef but they will never see that. By the way they must make everything about Tinubu . They see Tinubu in their dreams grin no big deal abi, whereas one of their Governors sacked even fellow Igbos from another state angry Igbo states have the least number of foreigners been given positions. Always asking but never ready to give
You have a point bro,and I respect that.but let's also see it from this perspective. He schooled in Ife,joined d state service almost 30 Years ago(definitely speak fluent Yoruba by now),been law abiding and has been paying taxes.now don't u think he is qualified to be called a lagosian.Its an entirely different issue with a situation where u just pick someone out of nowhere.nw how many Yorubas actually reside n serve in the southeast for years(definitely we do have some but not like d other way round) . Personally, for me this shouldn't be on front page cos it fans tribal war.(that s the undertone intention of d post anyway).Peace n tanx
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by PointB: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Hehehehehe

He demolished Ladipo out of malice and rendered hundreds of Igbos without means of livelihood, now he appoints one Igboman, and expect us to turn cheerleaders. Sorry Ambode, it's only in Yorubaland is one man is more important than several.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OduaVanguard: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol, education U people lie so much n the funny thing is that u lie to urself.

Una study pass but the first VC in UNILAG and UNI Ibadan are full fledged Igbo men. Una study pass yet IMO state have the highest number of professors in Nigeria, una too de read n yet all most powerful Technocrats Nigeria ever had like soludo, okonjo, ezekwesili , Barth Nnaji n many more are igbos. una read pass n yet year in year out, IMO state has higher number of jamb applicants in Nigeria, una read pass yet Na Igbo states + SS de dominate best results in Nigeria SSCE...

keep wallowing in self deception.

Since you wanna go there, oya compare and contrast who are the better achievers, punk cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

una read pass n yet year in year out, IMO state has higher number of jamb applicants in Nigeria, una read pass yet Na Igbo states + SS de dominate best results in Nigeria SSCE...

Abegi make we hear word, everybody knows how you all got those fake results -- via EXPO:

cheesy

Anambra to close 486 centres of exam magic

BY VINCENT UJUMADU
AWKA—NO fewer than 486 centres of examination magic in Anambra State are to be shut down as part of measures to curb examination malpractices in the education sector, the Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha, has said.

Speaking at the 10th anniversary of St. Joseph’s Academic Award for 2014, the commissioner observed that the miracle centres had been aiding and abating examination malpractices, especially during West African School Certificate Examinations, WASC, and National Examination Council, NECO, examinations.

According to her, the decision to shut down the magic centres became necessary due to the manner their operators have fashioned them to swindle unsuspecting, desperate candidates.

She said: “We have govern-ment and approved private schools that are saddled with the responsibility of training our children to become functional members of our society.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/#sthash.rGacTqnr.dpuf
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Joe82834(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
shogz89:
it's the same point an trying to make,, they are not in other state because they feel it lacks opportunity,, that's why they ain't much enough to win a seat in any other south Western state
Very correct my brother.same way we don't be lots of yorubas in the se or ss regions to win election,or don't u think so.u cannot be appointed in a place u haven't served 4 long.peace
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nicepoker(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Baawaa:
That is why south west is the most developed region in Nigeria
ekiti and osun included.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Kazzman(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Francis5:

Yet TINUBU WANTS TO CORNER EVERYTHING FOR THE YORUBA. OLE
@ Francis5 am highly disappointed by this your expression. Wetin una want again You these insatiable human being.
Can you put yourself in TINUBU'S shoe and know how hard it is to be a leader.

I know jealousy and hatred will make some people to go into Lagoon because of JAGABAN....
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Joe82834(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2015
yomanovic:

what am i going to look for in the east when south west presents me more opportunities than east? sure every region has its potential but the south west is more developed with better employment opportunities than other parts and business potentials?

for example, why do you think African youths are very crazy about migrating to Europe and America compared to the way Europians and American youths will want to migrate to africa? its simply because they are more developed and seemingly with better employment opportunities than africa. are you in the know of how many African youths die while making attempts to cross the ocean from Morocco and Egypt to Italy? na so e be for here also o.

Lagos is in southwest but not all southwest is lagos.what you said now is so true for Lagos alone(and few areas with common boundaries which is still due to the lagos factor).so the idea of d sw as the most developed is actually ambiguous. Say lagos n I won't argue bro
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by TeamSimple(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2015
googlepikin:
am surprise an illiterate and Omo ota(tout) like you will say all dis. amala brain you can't even spell monthly. WTF "Montly"?
Okay,since your hard Akpu brain makes you reason the spelling of this as 'dis',I will leave you to suffer from your mental erosion alone.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by TeamSimple(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Johnsinia:

Chai, this shows that una slavery is in the blood. Yes, igbos ve nt rule since Zik but even at that the eastern part of Nig is waxing strong, we dnt play slavery, we r bold, strong and stood on our words. We r nt cowards and double standard as ur slave brothers

Shhhhhhhh,'double standards,cowards,slavery' and we ruled your people from 1999 to 2007. Waxing stronger in production of fake drugs and importation of fake auto spare parts? Tell me one struggle your people fought for and won? Mr tribe 3310 (strong and bold).OBJ gave power to Shagari ,abdusalam gave it to OBJ,and now we added more supports for the north. Its a give and take thing. Instead of you being worried abou how insignificant the votes from your people is in general elections,you here wailing about the southwesterners who has achieved more in the governance of this country than your tribe. Shame on you.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by TeamSimple(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

OK u agreed that igbo still have billionaires keep contradicting yourself ...maybe soka is in igbo land
I know you healthy enough to use nairaland yesterday,and you must have read a magazine list of rich Nigerians. The only core Igbomans name on the list,reflects his source of wealth as DIVERSIFIED. Pls what has he diverted into now,LAGOON business?
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by mikolo80: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Octaves:
No big deal at all! Yoruba occupy similar positions in Rivers and else where
ps: this is the kind of thread where Yorubas display their skills. Ambode employing an Igbo man is nothing special nor does it change anything about the Yorubas. its a normal thing. you guys should get over yourselves.
how manynon yoruba leadrers have reciprocated the gesture
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by fxskye: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Femistico:
good...A man who got sense and not some bigotry eeediiiots

thats how to run a govt,,, I will like to see so many yoruba and igbo in buhari's appointment

What about Yoruba & Hausa in Wike's govt?
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Octaves(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
mikolo80:
how manynon yoruba leadrers have reciprocated the gesture
read my post from the beginning. btw, Ambode 'might' have done it to give a certain impression after all the controversy that surrounded the election.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by aleem50(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
samobo:

Until i see that happen in ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun, and ondo i wont take U guys serious. Lagos remains a no mans land hence its administration should be all inclusive of all tribes, considering that all tribes contributed to Lagos development.

By the way, Am not decived by Ambode's move, he did it to distract Igbo people's attention from the attrocities he is committing at ladipo..

He is trying hard to disguise as not being an Igbo hater, am sure he know igbos are not foolish and no number of appointments will change what has been done hence we will respond at the right time.

As for the appointment, its no big deal because even the most Igbo hating government in Lagos will not dare sideline lgbos in the administration of lagos because igbos are If not the largest, the second largest ethnic group in Lagos.no wise government can afford to ignore them cos he will need their numerical strenght in times.of election.

Meanwhile Lagos remains a no mans land, indigenous to some yoruba tribes, badagary, ijaw and some slave returnees. Coquered by the british and made a british colony, became Nigeria's capital and now have almost been bought up by the igbos.so igbos are equal stakeholders in Lagos and if e pain you, u can jump into the lagoon... grin

Abia,enugu,imo ,anambra are all no man's land too,Nigeria is no man's land too,likewise u,u ain't a man to nobody.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Myself2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

Shhhhhhhh,'double standards,cowards,slavery' and we ruled your people from 1999 to 2007. Waxing stronger in production of fake drugs and importation of fake auto spare parts? Tell me one struggle your people fought for and won? Mr tribe 3310 (strong and bold).OBJ gave power to Shagari ,abdusalam gave it to OBJ,and now we added more supports for the north. Its a give and take thing. Instead of you being worried abou how insignificant the votes from your people is in general elections,you here wailing about the southwesterners who has achieved more in the governance of this country than your tribe. Shame on you.

Janjjaweed dickhead,so na here you run reach,you're just as good as a used menstruationn pad.Better come back and finish the ruckus you started,just when I was just warming up to give your arse a whooping,you ran scared like the lame chicken coward that you are.The only way I will free you is if you wave the white flag.So come back to the thread and let me finish you off or else I'll hunt you down and smoke you our from whichever hellhole you fvcking crawl into.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Johnsinia(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

See the way u r boasting of hw money fly entered into Obj pocket and then to Shagari's pocket without any shame. Let me ask u, hw much entered ur own pocket? This further comfirm that slavery is in una blood. An average Igboman careless u rule or not, they r only interested in their own account and wellbeing instead of being slave to any thief politician and that's what makes them unique, strong and independent. Okorocha or any Igbo politician can go n become the presidnt, dats good but how those dat increase my account figures. No wonder a larger percentage of people from the SW n north are beggers despite producing more president than other region. My Malu slave friend, u better wake-up and stop being a slave to thieves that share money among themselves and start living ur life independently like my brothers in SE.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Myself2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
soe:
That's a coded msg to GMB

We are detribalised in the SW to a fault.

We gave GEJ a chance....and now GMB.....after all, they all gave MKO a chance ....

Left to the southwest, Nigeria will have developed into one big family....but the secessionist in the North East and South East will not let us have peace.

What or who is GMB again ooooo
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by mikolo80: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Octaves:
read my post from the beginning. btw, Ambode 'might' have done it to give a certain impression after all the controversy that surrounded the election.
that's how politics is played,in the grey not black and white(sentiment) as you wish it to be
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by mikolo80: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Octaves:
that's how politics is played,in the grey not black and white(sentiment) as you wish it to be.at least he is making a gesture of peace,the ball is in your court,accept or lead us to war,your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed / Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.