Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc (1909 Views)

Reps Summon Adeosun And Okonji Iweala, Threaten To Jail Them / Buhari Should Eat The Humble Pie And Invite The Likes Of Okonji-iweala–hon. Kaze / Okonji-iweallah Saved Lagos From Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by idensko(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2016
I remembered watching AIT wit my dad, it was a town hall meeting in LAGOS

Sanusi was there
OKONJI IWEALA was there.

I remembered how she tried so hard to convince Nigerians that
Subsidy removal was a Policy, that d Government cannot shy away

That is a suffering that Nigeria will have to bear for a short while but will subside when competition kicks in.

Other of her Policies

TSA Account Policy

BVN

BIOMETRIC CAPPTURING OF CIVIL SERVANTS

Am sure there were more policies she intended to introduce.

I must confess that GEJ just lacked the will to implement all her policy.

My advise to APC is that they should go through her files in finance ministry to search for more of her Policies.

Since dre kemi is yet to come up with one.

I know that in d quite place, where no one is lurking

That APC

will be thanking GOD for NOI

7 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by cckris: 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
APC people are generally bad.

4 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by bonechamberlain(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2016
God is already blessing her, at the expense of Nigerians, as a result of apc evil propaganda and wickedness.

6 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by oloriooko(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
APC will only tell us all that the previous govt stole but will never tell us its policies they are implementing.
Governance should be continuous and this bad mouthing must stop
PMB must be more transparent with us cuz its time for change!

4 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by idensko(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2016
oloriooko:
APC will only tell us all that the previous govt stole but will never tell us its policies they are implementing.
Governance should be continuous and all tgese bad mouthing must stop
PMB must be more transparent with us cuz its time for change!

It baffles me,

This Government is yet to come out with dre own policy

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by Pidggin(f): 8:37pm On May 11, 2016
idensko:

Sanusi was there
OKONJI IWEALA was there.

That is a suffering that Nigeria will have to bear for a short while but will subside when competition kicks in.

Other of her Policies

TSA Account Policy

BVN

[s][/s] must confess that GEJ just lacked the will to implement all her policy[s][/s].

My advise to APC is that they should go through her files in finance ministry to search for more of her Policies.

That APC

A listening president is not weak, ask your father

3 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by idensko(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

A listening president is not weak, ask your father

But leaders are suppose to take tough decisions,
Probably JONATHAN was too soft.

Another hard decision that awaits BUHARI is to allow Dollar 2 float.
Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by Pidggin(f): 8:53pm On May 11, 2016
idensko:

But leaders are suppose to take tough decisions,

Probably JONATHAN was too soft.

Another hard decision that awaits BUHARI is to allow Dollar 2 float.

Are you talking of military dictatorship or democracy? Democracy is a government of the people, by the people and for the people, ask your daddy

4 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by idensko(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

Are you talking of military dictatorship or democracy? Democracy is a government of the people, by the people and for the people, ask your daddy

M sure dat when ur DAD or teacher punishes u as a kid

Dat u thought dat dey re wicked and hates u.

But whatever u re 2day, it is d lessons u learnt Tru those punishment.
That lead u dre.

Datz exactly d answer mi dad gave me when I asked him.
Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by Pidggin(f): 10:03pm On May 11, 2016
idensko:

M sure dat when ur DAD or teacher punishes u as a kid

Dat u thought dat dey re wicked and hates u.

But whatever u re 2day, it is d lessons u learnt Tru those punishment.
That lead u dre.

Datz exactly d answer mi dad gave me when I asked him.

Go to bed na. Na only you understand wetin you post
Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by idensko(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

Go to bed na. Na only you understand wetin you post

I know dat some sentence re difficult 4 a lame man to comprehend,

I was tryn to tell u dat, some decision dat Government need to take may b harsh on d people

But will benefit them on d long run, so d people will c it as a punishment at d initial time but will eventual enjoy d dividends.

So even if democracy is 4 d pple, u have 2 as a leader subject them 2 hard times in order 2 take dem 2 promise land.

Do U understand now?
Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by Nbote(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
idensko:

Sanusi was there
OKONJI IWEALA was there.

Other of her Policies

TSA Account Policy

BVN

I must confess that GEJ just lacked the will to implement all her policy.

That APC

So after systematically agreeing d previous administration was ryt in it's policies and admitting regrets, u still found a way of blaming GEJ again.. To what length will some of U go before coming out of the closet and admit ur failures and GEJ got so many things ryt. So GEJ is now weak because he bowed to pressure after U and ur likes with support from the APC and d labour Unions almost shut down d country with the #OccupyNigeria# protests abi? Posterity will judge us all. I'll jus advice u all kip ur excuses to urself and bear d brunt quietly because ur excuses will kip exposing most of U what u all are... Bunch of hypocrites.. D mere fact dat u term most of those policies Okonjo's policies while intentionally refusing to acknowledge GEJ says it all

3 Likes

Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by AceRoyal: 1:05am On May 12, 2016
idensko:

I know dat some sentence re difficult 4 a lame man to comprehend,

I was tryn to tell u dat, some decision dat Government need to take may b harsh on d people

But will benefit them on d long run, so d people will c it as a punishment at d initial time but will eventual enjoy d dividends.

So even if democracy is 4 d pple, u have 2 as a leader subject them 2 hard times in order 2 take dem 2 promise land.

Do U understand now?

Bro the above is thrash!As a leader,u put the interest of ur people first even before urs.U lead from the front,u listen and try as much as possible to assuage their pains in the transition to better times.Like a cushioning effect,u make sure that u have policies in place that will make them not feel it much.
PMB is NOT A LEADER BUT A RULER!
Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by sontoly: 4:42am On May 12, 2016
OP, the right spelling is "Okonjo" not Okonji,

but nice write up u made there, even if we must blame the last administration for corruption we shld not neglect their good will and good policies they initiated.

Talk of the Agricultural sector, rail way, TSA, overall economy, freedom of expression, good and credible elections and the rest.

One should not try to impress by making others look bad.
Re: God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc by idensko(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2016
Nbote:

So after systematically agreeing d previous administration was ryt in it's policies and admitting regrets, u still found a way of blaming GEJ again.. To what length will some of U go before coming out of the closet and admit ur failures and GEJ got so many things ryt. So GEJ is now weak because he bowed to pressure after U and ur likes with support from the APC and d labour Unions almost shut down d country with the #OccupyNigeria# protests abi? Posterity will judge us all. I'll jus advice u all kip ur excuses to urself and bear d brunt quietly because ur excuses will kip exposing most of U what u all are... Bunch of hypocrites.. D mere fact dat u term most of those policies Okonjo's policies while intentionally refusing to acknowledge GEJ says it all

U re not more PDP supporter than I am.

I even voted Jonathan in d last election,

But the more I learn about past administration, the more I believe that GEJ was d problem of last administration.

JONATHAN had the best team/ministers in d history of dis country

But he lacked d will 2 supervise and direct them.

And that is why some of them were able to perpetrate this amount embezzlement, even without his knowledge.

Infact the reason why GEJ is still being talked. About today, is because of d policies his cabinets introduced

(1) (Reply)

God Has Already Left Africa. / Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? / PHOTOS: Ooni Visits Ikpeazu, Says Igbo Race Is Nigeria’s Lifeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.