Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church (20998 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Humblebloke:

If someone who graced the earth over 2500 years ago died for the sins of the whole mankind...... Including The .ones before and after his existence.... This kind of theory gives room for atheism

If I am to buy this.........Then I should consider going on a killing spree since some superhuman died for my sins already

Pls....sell ur story book elsewhere

If you've been pardoned from prison life and then you go on a killing spree because you've been paroled, what do you think is going to happen to you when you get caught? undecided
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If you've been pardoned from prison life and then you go on a killing spree because you've been paroled, what do you think is going to happen to you when you get caught? undecided

Illogical.....I was never in prison, They do not correlate,Since I was not in existence back then..... How about I go on a killing spree,Then when I'm pardoned.....

Btw....The theory says Jesus sacrificed himself to himself(you call him God innit)in order to save mankind...

Only spiritually gullible people would fall for that

Bro..... You are responsible for your actions..... You will account for your deeds all by yourself.
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Humblebloke:

Illogical.....I was never in prison, They do not correlate,Since I was not in existence back then..... How about I go on a killing spree,Then when I'm pardoned.....

You are living on borrowed time. We are all on a death sentence because the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom 3:23; 6:23). You better receive the free gift of God and walk. smiley

Humblebloke:

Btw....The theory says Jesus sacrificed himself to himself(you call him God innit)in order to save mankind...

Jesus paid the fine of eternal death that we owe, it's either you accept that the demands of your sins have been met or you meet them yourself on Judgment day.

Humblebloke:

Only spiritually gullible people would fall for that

"But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is you be darkness, how great is that darkness" (Matthew 6:23).

Humblebloke:

Bro..... You are responsible for your actions..... You will account for your deeds all by yourself.

You are partly right there, it's either you allow your sins to be paid for or you will have to "account for your deeds all by yourself"
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You are living on borrowed time. We are all on a death sentence because the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom 3:23; 6:23). You better receive the free gift of God and walk. smiley

Jesus paid the fine of eternal death that we owe, it's either you accept that the demands of your sins have been met or you meet them yourself on Judgment day.

"But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is you be darkness, how great is that darkness" (Matthew 6:23).

You are partly right there, it's either you allow your sins to be paid for or you will have to "account for your deeds all by yourself"

undecided
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by btoks: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

In short the Pope is saying that the big bang is the answer to the origin of the world thus acquiescing to the theory of evolution that says there is no need of a God for the world's existence.
please be fair,he said the opposite of your warped conclusion. Please reread what I posted.
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

All that has been clarified already by the noble book I believe in....

Same old shii......You keep quoting verses from your bible...I don't believe in it..... The apostles who compiled it didn't even accept Jesus christ as their saviour...... They eventually did when he no longer existed

Why are you a christian......

Lemme guess...... You have found the truth in it,Inner peace,you feel fulfilled, you feel connected to your God

So why should it be a problem when someone else shares a
different belief..... When its makes them fulfilled and they
feel so connected to their creator

Wait..... I could as well conclude that anyone who doesn't share your beliefs is evil and ungodly

Please......seek knowledge,it will do you a lot of good

Did you say I was partly right...... You are a clown! I will gladly choose the latter.....I'll be on the safer side that way
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2015
btoks:

please be fair,he said the opposite of your warped conclusion. Please reread what I posted.

This is what you quoted he said:

"The Big Bang, which is today posited as the origin of the world, does not contradict the divine act of creation; rather, it requires it”, . Also, “evolution of nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation because evolution pre-supposes the creation of beings which evolve."

The Pope said the origin of the world requires the big bang and that evolution of nature pre-supposes the creation of beings which evolve.

The big bang is entirely fiction and it's a pity that your most holy father has been taken in by it not realising its atheistic underpinnings. All he has said there is an attempt to reinterpret the plain scripture so that it can mesh with secular beliefs about the origin of the universe.

The big bang was proposed by atheists in order to attempt to explain how the universe could have been created without God which is an alternative to what we have in the holy Scriptures.

The Bible teaches that God created the world in 6 days (Exodus 20:11). Alternatively, the big bang teaches that the world has evolved over billions of years. So, you can see that the big bang and the Bible definitely don't agree about the origin of the world as your Pope wrongly observed.
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Humblebloke:

undecided

We won't be keeping the gospel to ourselves, our homes, or our churches. We are going to use every medium possible to shout the message of everlasting life from the housetops. We're coming at you to tell you that eternal life is the free gift of God--and that no one needs to end up in Hell--including you. We deeply care about you and where you spend eternity, even if you don't.

Watch -> http:///Evolution-Vs-God-YouTube
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Humblebloke:

All that has been clarified already by the noble book I believe in....

Same old shii......You keep quoting verses from your bible...I don't believe in it..... The apostles who compiled it didn't even accept Jesus christ as their saviour...... They eventually did when he no longer existed

Why are you a christian......

Lemme guess...... You have found the truth in it,Inner peace,you feel fulfilled, you feel connected to your God

So why should it be a problem when someone else shares a
different belief..... When its makes them fulfilled and they
feel so connected to their creator

Wait..... I could as well conclude that anyone who doesn't share your beliefs is evil and ungodly

Please......seek knowledge,it will do you a lot of good

Did you say I was partly right...... You are a clown! I will gladly choose the latter.....I'll be on the safer side that way

This reminds me of a criminal's defence. A criminal was once arrested for a heinous crime. Even though the evidence of his guilt was overwhelming, he wanted to defend himself rather than have faith in professionals. He decided to use the following defence.

1. He had never seen the judge, so he concluded that he didn't exist.
2. The judge that he didn't believe existed, was immoral.
3. The law books were full of contradictions.
4. The criminal, despite his crimes and guilt, thought he was a good person.

How true are the words "He who defends himself in court has a fool for a client." shocked

You can meet me on this thread. ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist/14#up
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

This reminds me of a criminal's defence. A criminal was once arrested for a heinous crime. Even though the evidence of his guilt was overwhelming, he wanted to defend himself rather than have faith in professionals. He decided to use the following defence.

1. He had never seen the judge, so he concluded that he didn't exist.
2. The judge that he didn't believe existed, was immoral.
3. The law books were full of contradictions.
4. The criminal, despite his crimes and guilt, thought he was a good person.

How true are the words "He who defends himself in court has a fool for a client." shocked

You can meet me on this thread. ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist/14#up

Sigh.........off point,like I said, only spiritually gullible people fall for this..... I really don't like doin this shii......stick to what you know

Save yourself..... Didn't your bible say many are called, few will be chosen.....you can't save me

My salvation will be determined by my deeds

To you be your faith and to me mine

Adios.........
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by btoks: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

This is what you quoted he said:

"The Big Bang, which is today posited as the origin of the world, does[b] not contradict the divine act of creation; rather, it requires it”,[/b] . Also, “evolution of nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation because evolution pre-supposes the creation of beings which evolve."

The Pope said the origin of the world requires the big bang and that evolution of nature pre-supposes the creation of beings which evolve.

The big bang is entirely fiction and it's a pity that your most holy father has been taken in by it not realising its atheistic underpinnings. All he has said there is an attempt to reinterpret the plain scripture so that it can mesh with secular beliefs about the origin of the universe.

The big bang was proposed by atheists in order to attempt to explain how the universe could have been created without God which is an alternative to what we have in the holy Scriptures.

The Bible teaches that God created the world in 6 days (Exodus 20:11). Alternatively, the big bang teaches that the world has evolved over billions of years. So, you can see that the big bang and the Bible definitely don't agree about the origin of the world as your Pope wrongly observed.
Please see bolded,these are his main points.if the big bang or evolution are true then they would have been created by GOD. They would require a creator!!!
where's your prove that the big bang is fiction?

The CC has no definitive teaching on the exact details or length of creation. Even the early Christians thought 1 day could refer to a long period of time.
Based on science,earth has been around for billions of years
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Humblebloke:

Sigh.........off point,like I said, only spiritually gullible people fall for this..... I really don't like doin this shii......stick to what you know

Save yourself..... Didn't your bible say many are called, few will be chosen.....you can't save me

My salvation will be determined by my deeds

To you be your faith and to me mine

Adios.........

Save yourself of some pain here ==> www.NeedGod.com
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
btoks:

Please see bolded,these are his main points.if the big bang or evolution are true then they would have been created by GOD. They would require a creator!!!
where's your prove that the big bang is fiction?

The fact that the big bang goes against what the uncreated Creator thought is good enough evidence that the big bang theory is fiction. God taught us that: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" (Genesis 1:1).

btoks:

The CC has no definitive teaching on the exact details or length of creation. Even the early Christians thought 1 day could refer to a long period of time.
Based on science,earth has been around for billions of years

If your Pope got the origin of the earth wrong why do you think the definitive teachings of your church is right?

"For in six days the LORD made heaven earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested on the seventh day: therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it" (Exodus 20:11).

Since your Pope believes that it took God billions of years for Him to create the world through evolution, is it safe to say that He also gave the Jews a billion years as the Sabbath? undecided
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Save yourself of some pain here ==> www.NeedGod.com

Give it up already........ I saw that a long time ago.... Those questions aint meant for me

I have found peace in my belief and my faith keeps waxing stronger, its not something you can comprehend .........Like I said earlier,I feel so connected to my God

Save yourself some pain...... Open your mind and seek knowledge...... May God help us all
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

Give it up already........ I saw that a long time ago.... Those questions aint meant for me

What have you done with it and why is it not for you?

Humblebloke:

I have found peace in my belief and my faith keeps waxing stronger, its not something you can comprehend .........Like I said earlier,I feel so connected to my God

What is this your faith and belief that you cannot disclose?

Humblebloke:

Save yourself some pain...... Open your mind and seek knowledge...... May God help us all

What knowledge are your talking about?
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

Cos when I do...... It's still not gonna lead anywhere.

Can't you tell already.....My faith is straightforward ....... I belief in the oneness of God and I try to please him always......no intermediary

The one that saved me from Christianity..... When I finally knew the noble man called Jesus..... The man would be so sad that his teachings have been manipulated
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

Cos when I do...... It's still not gonna lead anywhere.

Why then follow a faith that leads to 'nowhere'? undecided

Humblebloke:

Can't you tell already.....My faith is straightforward ....... I belief in the oneness of God and I try to please him always......no intermediary

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5).

It is obvious that the 'God' you are reluctant to share is different from the One quoted above because this kind God has an mediator, the Man Jesus Christ.

Humblebloke:

The one that saved me from Christianity..... When I finally knew the noble man called Jesus..... The man would be so sad that his teachings have been manipulated

You must be referring to another 'Jesus' who saved you from following Christ. undecided
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why then follow a faith that leads to 'nowhere'? undecided

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5).

It is obvious that the 'God' you are reluctant to share is different from the One quoted above because this kind God has an mediator, the Man Jesus Christ.

You must be referring to another 'Jesus' who saved you from following Christ. undecided

Okay,looks like you have a problem comprehending things........www.NeedGod.com questions will lead us nowhere.... There is no saviour,There was no sacrifice.... Our deeds will determine what happens in the hereafter

I get it.... We keep learning everyday.....The Bible is the only book we should believe in, nothing is wrong with the writings in the book with many versions...... Just believe,no questions

We should not learn from any other book......confused man

You know how I found breakthrough...... Cos I had the courage to question my beliefs

My God is the creator of heaven and earth,The ultimate guide.... He gave life to me, you and jesus and every other living being that is(was) on the planet
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Humblebloke:

Okay,looks like you have a problem comprehending things........www.NeedGod.com questions will lead us nowhere.... There is no saviour,There was no sacrifice.... Our deeds will determine what happens in the hereafter

The link proved your claims to be false.

Humblebloke:

I get it.... We keep learning everyday.....The Bible is the only book we should believe in, nothing is wrong with the writings in the book with many versions...... Just believe,no questions

The Bible answers all man's questions like no other book does.

Humblebloke:

We should not learn from any other book......confused man

You can only get the absolute truth from the Bible other books are sifting sands.

Humblebloke:

You know how I found breakthrough...... Cos I had the courage to question my beliefs

Depending on what you mean by breakthrough, is it into light or into darkness?

Humblebloke:

My God is the creator of heaven and earth,The ultimate guide.... He gave life to me, you and jesus and every other living being that is(was) on the planet

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for Him" (Colossians 1:15-16).

Jesus is the One who created all things and brought you into life, He is the living Word of God, who became flesh and dwelt among us 2000 years ago. smiley
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 3:25am On Jul 26, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The link proved your claims to be false.

The Bible answers all man's questions like no other book does.

You can only get the absolute truth from the Bible other books are sifting sands.

Depending on what you mean by breakthrough, is it into light or into darkness?

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for Him" (Colossians 1:15-16).

Jesus is the One who created all things and brought you into life, He is the living Word of God, who became flesh and dwelt among us 2000 years ago. smiley

Why am I even doing this......I kinda like the way you try to manipulate things, You are evil, I'm never gonna fall for that....... You haven't even studied the bible...... There are contradicting verses everywhere

You make your religion look like some man made shii tryin to instill fear into humanity..... Looks more like it tho'

Since you've failed to answer my previous questions convincingly.. I should have known you were up to no good.......

Lemme ask again...... What has humanity done deserve this

I was born to pious muslim parents..... They were like angels
They taught me a lot....with God on their side, They made me a man who did his best to avoid sin

I ve also got friends who were born to wonderful christians parents..... Pious and upright

Why would God decide punish billions of people even if they led a noble life because they refused to buy the ''saviour'' theory or cos' they do not believe that one religion is the only route to paradise

Is it because the supposed holy *books*(Bible and Quran) say so

You extremists are gonna lead a lot of people into agnosticism.......
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Humblebloke:

Why am I even doing this......I kinda like the way you try to manipulate things, You are evil, I'm never gonna fall for that....... You haven't even studied the bible...... There are contradicting verses everywhere

You make your religion look like some man made shii tryin to instill fear into humanity..... Looks more like it tho'

Since you've failed to answer my previous questions convincingly.. I should have known you were up to no good.......

Lemme ask again...... What has humanity done deserve this

I was born to pious muslim parents..... They were like angels
They taught me a lot....with God on their side, They made me a man who did his best to avoid sin

I ve also got friends who were born to wonderful christians parents..... Pious and upright

Why would God decide punish billions of people even if they led a noble life because they refused to buy the ''saviour'' theory or cos' they do not believe that one religion is the only route to paradise

Is it because the supposed holy *books*(Bible and Quran) say so

You extremists are gonna lead a lot of people into agnosticism.......

Since you wouldn't click, couldn't click or cannot click on the suggested link, let me give you the Moral Law which you can only answer with your conscience, I believe you still have one even though you might have tried to silence it.

With a tender conscience, check this list of the Ten Commandments:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death." (Death is the separation from God, either temporary or permanently)

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." 

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell.  Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath.  Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.  Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Since you wouldn't click, couldn't click or cannot click on the suggested link, let me give you the Moral Law which you can only answer with your conscience, I believe you still have one even though you might have tried to silence it.

With a tender conscience, check this list of the Ten Commandments:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die[/size]," for the "wages of sin is death." (Death is the separation from God, either temporary or permanently)

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." 

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell.  Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath.  Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.  Peace.

If you wanna loose faith in God.....You just need two religious bigots..... A muslim staunch an a Christian bigot... You would think God is some evil tyrant...... You all worship the same supreme being....... The only difference is you all do it with different theories....

you all want to curb you vices..... Innit

Ion. Know exactly what you want...... Perhaps you want me to become a believer in christ and not question the *holy* bible which clearly promotes love and hate
....... cos you think other books are evil

God has never let me down.....I love my creator and he loves me too.... He gives me grace and I always thank him for that

I put my trust in God and he has been faithful......

What exactly are you scared of...... Deathundecided or hell fire
All this story book believers tho'

You keep going back and forth.......I know you can't provide answers to my question..... I need the holy spirit to see that the hate messages were actually meant to promote love

PS.... Its not an argument.... Its a dialogue

There is no compulsion in faith.......I'm not for religion

1 Like

Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

2. Infallibility of the Catholic Church CCC 2035,

"The supreme degree of participation in the authority of Christ is ensured by the charism of infallibility. This infallibility extends as far as does the deposit of divine Revelation; it also extends to all those elements of doctrine, including morals, without which the saving truths of the faith cannot be preserved, explained, or observed."

Was the Pope stating an infallible truth when he said the universe was created by a big bang? undecided

3. Only the Roman Catholic Church has authority to interpret Scripture

CCC 100, "The task of interpreting the Word of God authentically has been entrusted solely to the Magisterium of the Church, that is, to the Pope and to the bishops in communion with him."

Roman Catholics, could this be true? undecided
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by nynbrada: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
urheme:

A universal God who does not recognise religion and their various denomination.

This God does not take tithe, vows, sacriffice, offerings, seed of faith.....etc.

He does not feed on praise,worship,fasting or your harvest.

You cannot eat the flesh or drink the blood of this God in any form, He is not food.

He sees your heart, conscience, good and wickedness.

He does not reside in a church or temple of any sort.

His word has been planted in your heart, you don't need to read any book to know him.

Hope this helps

This the devil talking!

*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by urheme: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
nynbrada:

This the devil talking!

*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!

undecided undecided
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by urheme: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Humblebloke:

If you wanna loose faith in God.....You just need two religious bigots..... A muslim staunch an a Christian bigot... You would think God is some evil tyrant...... You all worship the same supreme being....... The only difference is you all do it with different theories....

you all want to curb you vices..... Innit

Ion. Know exactly what you want...... Perhaps you want me to become a believer in christ and not question the *holy* bible which clearly promotes love and hate
....... cos you think other books are evil

God has never let me down.....I love my creator and he loves me too.... He gives me grace and I always thank him for that

I put my trust in God and he has been faithful......

What exactly are you scared of...... Deathundecided or hell fire
All this story book believers tho'

You keep going back and forth.......I know you can't provide answers to my question..... I need the holy spirit to see that the hate messages were actually meant to promote love

PS.... Its not an argument.... Its a dialogue

There is no compulsion in faith.......I'm not for religion

You just spoke my mind.
Was raised a christian tho, but i don't c religion as a way to God.

All belief systems make me Angry including those of customs and tradition.
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2015
urheme:

You just spoke my mind.
Was raised a christian tho, but i don't c religion as a way to God.

All belief system make me Angry including those of customs and tradition.

Religion is just some man made bullshit meant to instiill fear in humans

Was raised a muslim..... I was faithful..... But I always wanted to ask questions....... They would say islam is the only way to paradise..... The christians would say its Jesus or you are doomed......

Why would a just being want to see billions of people perish...I opened up my heart and then it dawned on me that religion was invented by some mind control freaks

1 Like

Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by urheme: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Humblebloke:

Religion is just some man made bullshit meant to instiill fear in humans

Was raised a muslim..... I was faithful..... But I always wanted to ask questions....... They would say islam is the only way to paradise..... The christians would say its Jesus or you are doomed......

Why would a just being want to see billions of people perish...I opened up my heart and then it dawned on me that religion was invented by some mind control freaks

smiley

Good to see a muslim reasoning, i'm impress.
The truth is, we will all perish, religion or not, people are afraid of death, they want to live for ever so they observe every religious rituals because of the promise of eternal life.

Who really want to live for ever

People should search their heart whether to live for ever does make sense,
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by Humblebloke(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
urheme:

smiley

Good to see a muslim reasoning, i'm impress.
The truth is, we will all perish, religion or not, people are afraid of death, they want to live for ever so they observe every religious rituals because of the promise of eternal life.

Who really want to live for ever

People should search their heart whether to live for ever does make sense,

That's it brova....... Humanity can be very greedy

It is just a matter of time...... A new religion will be invented. and the inventors will likely come from our generation

1 Like

Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

3. Only the Roman Catholic Church has authority to interpret Scripture

CCC 100, "The task of interpreting the Word of God authentically has been entrusted solely to the Magisterium of the Church, that is, to the Pope and to the bishops in communion with him."

Roman Catholics, could this be true? undecided

4. The Pope is the head of the church and has the authority of Christ

CCC 2034, "The Roman Pontiff and the bishops are 'authentic teachers, that is, teachers endowed with the authority of Christ, who preach the faith to the people entrusted to them, the faith to be believed and put into practice.' The ordinary and universal Magisterium of the Pope and the bishops in communion with him teach the faithful the truth to believe, the charity to practice, the beatitude to hope for."

If the Roman Pontiff and the bishops are wrong then all faithful adherents who see the Pope as the authority of Christ are in deep trouble. shocked
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

4. The Pope is the head of the church and has the authority of Christ

CCC 2034, "The Roman Pontiff and the bishops are 'authentic teachers, that is, teachers endowed with the authority of Christ, who preach the faith to the people entrusted to them, the faith to be believed and put into practice.' The ordinary and universal Magisterium of the Pope and the bishops in communion with him teach the faithful the truth to believe, the charity to practice, the beatitude to hope for."

If the Roman Pontiff and the bishops are wrong then all faithful adherents who see the Pope as the authority of Christ are in deep trouble. shocked

5. The Roman Catholic Church is necessary for salvation

CCC 846, "How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers? Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body: Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it."

shocked shocked shocked
Re: A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2015
nynbrada:

This the devil talking!

*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!
*Anti-Christ Alert*!!!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos / Here is why you Sleep in Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.