Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Set To Premiere New Book Titled ''EVERYDAY PEOPLE'' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Set To Premiere New Book Titled ''EVERYDAY PEOPLE'' (471 Views)

Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Set To Premiere New Book Titled ''EVERYDAY PEOPLE'' by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Popular Award winning Half Of A Yellow Sun writer and literary icon,Chimamanda Adichie is set to premiere her new book titled 'EVERYDAY PEOPLE'' but has not made the date for the premiere public.This,she said during an interview with GOGE AFRICA.This seems to be happy times for the popular story-writer following the recent success of her last book titled ''HALF OF A YELLOW SUN'' which also had a movie to its credit.The prestigeous literary icon has written many successful books and scripts to her credit.

http://www.gogeafricalive.com/02/07/2015/-chimamanda-adichie-set-to-premiere-new-book-soon/articles
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Set To Premiere New Book Titled ''EVERYDAY PEOPLE'' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Amanda my crush!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Set To Premiere New Book Titled ''EVERYDAY PEOPLE'' by slap1(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
'Half of a Yellow Sun' is not her last book, 'Americanah' is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited To The Final Of War Of Words Season 5 #warofwords5 / My Friend, My Friend. / Institution Of Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.