Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How did your parent find out that yu smoke (weeeed) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How did your parent find out that yu smoke (weeeed) (521 Views)

"You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How did your parent find out that yu smoke (weeeed) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
I was with one of my Niccur yesterday, we got talking about random issues n our experience during childhood, The guy na red eye man now oooo grin he told me he started smoking at the age of 9, at that time his Dad got use to his red eyes thinking it was natural. fast forward to his fifteenth year on earth, on that faithful day hs father had gone to work as usual my guy said he quickly rushed into the toilet as usual n lit his thing, some minute later he heard his dad voice the deed has already been done and the aroma was every where " every where " , the dude ran out of the toilet straight to his room and freshened up unaware that old boy actually came back to use the toilet, as de man comot from toilet him don high sef grin grin " Emeka ! Emeka" come here, as my guy show face, Old boy Eyes were red, Emeka this toilet de smell like say person smoked inside , Dad na me use the toilet
how come it's smelling this way
Na my sh1t de smell, Na soo e de smell now.
your sh1t na Iggbo ?
My guy said he was dump founded .
I couldn't stop laughing "doped sh1t" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Nlders: how did yur parent discover that yu do weed

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How did your parent find out that yu smoke (weeeed) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: How did your parent find out that yu smoke (weeeed) by Timerkin1: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
DE
Re: How did your parent find out that yu smoke (weeeed) by Skiman: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
They knew it de first day I tried dope out because I been run mad that day, na xo voices de tell me make I run to de nearest market.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies / ''god Used Sound Sultan To Make Me Big''; Seyi Shay Gushes / Can Zulezoo Own This Multi Milion Novelty Website With Over 65,000 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.