Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Drop Your Prayer Request Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Request Here (892 Views)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / Ladies, See Why You Should Never Take Your Prayer Life For Granted / Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
God has laid the Burden in my heart to fast and pray for someone who is going through any difficulty and challenges of life. You will receive answer as soon as possible. you can Drop your request here our call me on 07036739600 so that we can pray together. I believe God will answer our prayers when we pray in unity and faith.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Anionting is of God is able to roll away ur tears. My dear brother and sister weep no more.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Kyase(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oh lord i need money for project report. Mock defence coming up next two weeks. And nöthing on ground yet. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Jessyj616: 5:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary. Rid me of greed, forgetfulness and stupidity.
Pls grant me admission and an enjoyable schooling experience.
A job after graduation

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Kyase:
Oh lord i need money for project report.
Mock defence coming up next two weeks. And nöthing on ground yet. Amen
The earth is of God and its fullness thereof. I decree that the God of all sufficency open the windows of heaven and supply the resources u need for that project in Jesus Name. U will come and share the testimony with us very soon.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Jessyj616:
Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary. Rid me of greed, forgetfulness and stupidity.
Pls grant me admission and an enjoyable schooling experience.
A job after graduation
May the lord grant ur Request. just put ur trust in God.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Kyase(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Ebi4life:
The earth is of God and its fullness thereof. I decree that the God of all sufficency open the windows of heaven and supply the resources u need for that project in Jesus Name. U will come and share the testimony with us very soon.
amen. Cant wait
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by santicruz: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Oh Lord I need a good house help that will take care of my son. Lord keep my job for me. Forgive me all my sins, give me peace of mind, good memory and allso make a good person
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Homorlayor20(f): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
sir i have written my ssce countless number of time,pray for me sir.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
if this is for real,i want you to pray about the following

2Thess3:1-3:- that the word of the Lord will have a free course, and the ministers of the Gospel in danger(places like israel,Afghanistan,Iran,UAE,etc) will be delivered.

Acts19:20- the Word of the Lord will grow mightly and Prevail in this nation.

Wisdom for our leaders
James1:1-5,
1tim2:1-5,

Matt9:.Luke10- That the hearts of many will be stirred up towards the Work of ministry.Many ministers will be raised for the Gospel.

that the light word of the Lord will flood the earth just as the waters covers the sea.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
santicruz:
Oh Lord I need a good house help that will take care of my son. Lord keep my job for me. Forgive me all my sins, give me peace of mind, good memory and allso make a good person
By virtue of the anointing vested on I decree open doors for u in Jesus Name. God will grant u d grace to surrender fully to him in Jesus Name. Ur child is safe in Gods hand and he will surely attained the height God has destined for him. No man shall be able to take ur job from u in Jesus Name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Homorlayor20:
sir i have written my ssce countless number of time,pray for me sir.
The word of God said promotion comes from above. God is the giver of Success, I decree in the name of jesus that is higher than all, This year marks the end of ur writing ssce in Jesus Name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by Ebi4life: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
sportsmaster:
if this is for real,i want you to pray about the following

2Thess3:1-3:- that the word of the Lord will have a free course, and the ministers of the Gospel in danger(places like israel,Afghanistan,Iran,UAE,etc) will be delivered.

Acts19:20- the Word of the Lord will grow mightly and Prevail in this nation.

Wisdom for our leaders
James1:1-5,
1tim2:1-5,

Matt9:.Luke10- That the hearts of many will be stirred up towards the Work of ministry.Many ministers will be raised for the Gospel.

that the light word of the Lord will flood the earth just as the waters covers the sea.
. This is the heartbeat of God. May the lord cause His word and work to prosper in Jesus Name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request Here by holajeedayy: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
My request is God should pay me good service i render to him and generosity/kindness i offer to ppl that come my way ,cox i know am not an angel but i tryed my little
he should bless me wit financial breakthru and wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Is Value Inherent? / The 70 Major Sins In Islam / 63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Showing On DSTV Channel 199

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.