Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) (202102 Views)

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 / Peugeot Boxer Fiat Imported From Belgium Brain Box For Sale In Ibadan / See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by ibdzarma(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls I need a clean Honda accord 2000 aka baby boy. How much should I budget for?
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by chibecanglobal(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOCHECK VIN CHECK FOR ALL USA TOKS VIA WHATSAPP IN 15 MINUTES. ON 08096577304 www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report Thanks
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
ibdzarma:
Pls I need a clean Honda accord 2000 aka baby boy. How much should I budget for?
Estimate a budget of 800,000k with duty paper to land lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cars are cheap in Cotonou Vehicle market but it depends on lost of facts e.g who's taking you to the market and so on....note free Vin Autocheck report for all our client right inside Cotonou Cars Parc free of charge....contact Ovie 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
When you patronize our service helping you buy your choice cars from Cotonou, I will help you with a free of charge Vin Check report because it can save you Hundreds of thousands of Naira, i will help you with a Free VI number check on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonou Vehicle Market before you make any payment, Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back.....feel free to contact me via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2015
We offer a free of charge Vin Autocheck report for any car you want to buy because it can save you Hundreds of thousands of Naira, i will help you
with a Free VIN number check on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonue Vehicle Market before you make any
payment, Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back....get in touch with Ovie today via 08033557246!!!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Save money for your self when you buy your taste of car cheap from Cotonou ......i promise to will help you with a Free VIN check on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonue Vehicle Market before you make any
payment, Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back....get in touch with Ovie today via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Get value for your money when you obtain our service to assist you buy your taste of car cheap from Cotonou ......i promise to will help you with a Free VIN check report on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonou Vehicle Market before you make any
payment.
Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back....get in touch with Ovie today via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Give me an estimate for a 2010 Toyota Venza and Honda Crosstour as well as a 2007 Range Rover Sport respectively. Thanks
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 2:22am On Jul 27, 2015
eddiebruk:
Give me an estimate for a 2010 Toyota Venza and Honda Crosstour as well as a 2007 Range Rover Sport respectively. Thanks
kindly expect my feed back shortly.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 2:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Get value for your money when you obtain our service to assist you buy your taste of car cheap from Cotonou ......i promise to will help you with a Free VIN check report on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonou Vehicle Market before you make any
payment.
Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back....get in touch with Ovie today via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 2:24am On Jul 27, 2015
You can get real value for your money when you obtain our service to assist you buy your taste of car cheap from Cotonou ......i promise to will help you with a Free VIN check report on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonou Vehicle Market before you make any
payment.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2015
oviecardealer:

I will be waiting
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by chibecanglobal(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOCHECK VIN CHECK FOR ALL USA TOKS
VIA WHATSAPP IN 15 MINUTES. ON 08096577304
www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Thanks
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Get value for your money when you purchase clean ride from Cotonou....plus a free vin autocheck report for any vehicle you what to buy....contact Ovie via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Keep all your calls coming in for all enquires on how to successfuly buy and land a clean ride from Cotonou and a free vin autocheck report for the car you buying.....get in touch with Ovie today via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
oviecardealer:

Still waiting
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
eddiebruk:
Estimate about N3.695m for 2010 Honda Crosstour and N3.75m for the 2010 Venza while Estimate N4.1m to N4.3m for the 2007 Range Rover Sport all estimate with valid Customs duty to land Lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Get value for your money when you purchase clean ride from Cotonou....plus a free vin autocheck report for any vehicle you want to buy....contact Ovie via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Still at your service keep all your calls coming in for all enquires on how to successfuly buy and land a clean ride from Cotonou and a free vin autocheck report for the car you buying.....get in touch with Ovie today via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buy affordable Cars from Benin republic while we work with your budget and have them delivered to Nigeria without any hassles......phone lines are open call Ovie for enquirers via 08033557246 Cheers.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
oviecardealer:
Estimate about N3.695m for 2010 Honda Crosstour and N3.75m for the 2010 Venza while Estimate N4.1m to N4.3m for the 2007 Range Rover Sport all estimate with valid Customs duty to land Lagos.

Whats your whatsapp Number?
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2015
eddiebruk:

Whats your whatsapp Number?
this very one 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Get the best deal from Cotonou shopping, when it comes to affordable super clean rides vai our service....we are best in what we do.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Get value for your money when you purchase clean ride from Cotonou....plus a free vin autocheck report for any vehicle you want to buy....contact Ovie via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2015
With our service we assure you value for your money when you purchase clean ride from Cotonou....plus a free vin autocheck report for any vehicle you want to buy....contact Ovie via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2015
You can have your cake and eat it ie buy car cheap,save money and still purchase a very clean non-accident ride....let make it happen that way we have put smile on your face..... kindly call today for all enquirers our phone lines is open.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2015
Free Vin Autocheck report for all our clients so you can be sure of what you are buying from Cotonou Vehicle Market.....contact Ovie via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Save money for your self buy accident free, cheap affordable Suv,Cars wit low mileage from Cotonou and get it delivered to ur door step and with a free Vin Autocheck just for you. Call today:08033557246, text, Cheers, Ovie
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by makavele: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2015
oviecardealer:
Save money for your self buy accident free, cheap affordable Suv,Cars wit low mileage from Cotonou and get it delivered to ur door step and with a free Vin Autocheck just for you. Call today:08033557246, text, Cheers, Ovie

good morning chairman . .

pls quote for:

1. 2006 Honda Pilot
2. 2006 Nissan Murano
3. 2006 Nissan Pathfinder

We can also hit the market together, i presume . . expecting ur reply

thnkx
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
makavele:

good morning chairman . .

pls quote for:

1. 2006 Honda Pilot
2. 2006 Nissan Murano
3. 2006 Nissan Pathfinder

We can also hit the market together, i presume . . expecting ur reply

thnkx
1. 2006 Honda Pilot:estimate N2.2m with customs duty.
2. 2006 Nissan Murano:estimate N1.9m to N2m.
3. 2006 Nissan Pathfinder:estimate N1.8m.....all estiamte are with customs duty landing cost to lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
You can save money for your self buy accident free, cheap affordable Suv,Cars wit low mileage from Cotonou and get it delivered to ur door step and we offer a free Vin Autocheck just for you. Call today:08033557246, text, Cheers, Ovie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (214) (Reply)

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.