Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

......................heart Trick........................................ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ......................heart Trick........................................ (751 Views)

[Trick] How To Read Love And Romance Novels Without Paying A Single Kobo / Get A Trick Now And Write Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......................heart Trick........................................ by soughtout2013(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
"I vow not to allow any guy take advantage of me again, no guy will touch nor see beneath my skirt again. Dayo has shown me how heartless a guy can be. He messed my life up after telling him to wait till after marriage. No problem oooo!!! May my God punish him for me" she concluded as she hurriedly pulled her clothes and rush down to the bathroom to wash her swollen face.

At the door step of funmi was this huge sourvenir sent to her through a postal officer, as she tried to go through the packages, she got grimazed as to the content inside the sourvenir and the person it came from. The name on the gift reads akinwande. Akinwande is a guy who aproached funmi on the eve of valentine she went for shopping in preparation for the event hapening the next day. After too much disturbance, she gave out her home address and number out of force. Immediately she remembered, she jambed her hands together and hissed then told the postal officer to return the gift back to the owner and tell him not to try it again. She banged the door and kept on murmuring on the funny action of the guy.

Funmi Akinfewa a graduate of University of Lagos, Department of Accountancy, Faculty of Business Administration in the year 2006 and finished with a first class. Born into a family three and she happened to be the only child. She gained employment into First Bank Plc, Mainland Branch as the bank accountant and she has been working successfully onward. After been faced by different challenges of life, she decided to keep herself from opposite sex and stay focused on establishing a fulfilling tomorrow.

I love the booty!!! The phone kept on ringing continuously as funmi wasn't close to pick up the call. She was in the kitchen making dinner for herself and parents. Fortunately, she came back and met the phone ringing and picked up instantly and a conversation ensued.
"Hello" a male voice sounded,
"Hello, please who is this"replied funmi,
"Clears throat! Well funmi this is akinwande". Replied akinwande,
"Please who is akinwande and how did you get my number" replied funmi,
"Uhm! You gave me your number the day we met at shoprite the eve of valentine and I also sent you a sovernir last week tuesday which you refused and returned back to me" replied akinwande,
"Oh! Oh! Oh! So you are the stupid guy who thinks he can buy a lady's heart through ordinary gifts. Do you think am a cheap lady like others?" Replied funmi,
" No! Funmi I didn't mean it that way......" Replied akinwande as funmi cuts in,
"Shut up and listen to me, never call this line again. In your life or thunder will rain on you". She concluded and dropped the call.

In akinwande's apartment, he felt embarrassed and sad at the way funmi hanged up on him and tried calling back but she kept on voicemailing the call. With great regrets, he hit the bed without eating and talking to anyone.

Babalola Akinwande also known as akin, a young and handsome young man who finished from the great ife Obafemi Awolowo University in the 2005, studied Business Administration. Born into a family of four Mr babalola, Mrs babalola, Akinwande and the younger sister Adetutu. He is the managing director of Babs Limited Plc, a company which produces cement and cornflakes. He is a guy every lady will want to date but he is extremely choosy as his taste of women is determined by him alone.

In a deep thinking and sitted on an expensive sofa bed was akinwande found by his sister. She was suprised at the appearance of her brother and what could have made him sit like this for hours without eating anything.
"Big bros! Big bros!" Shouted adetutu without response. There she became scared as to what could be eating the big brother up. She finally decided to tap him hard and he responded with a great shock.
"Have been trying to communicate with you for minutes but you didn't respond" said tutu,
"Am sorry young sister, just that I have a lot on my mind and its giving me concern" said akin,
"A lot! What exactly is it brother mi" she replied,
" Its actually a girl named funmi...." He replied as tutu cuts in,
"Funmi! What about her and who is she" she replied,
" She's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with but she's not giving me audience. The worst aspect of it is the fact that I sent her gifts and she returned it back to me, also called her on phone and she blasted me. Am fed up little sister" he replied as he begins to bring out tears.
"Big bros, you don't need to do this to yourself. If truly she's destined for you, she will surely be yours. Truly all girls are not the same, some are easy to get why some play hard to get. All you need do is to improve your love tactics. She will surely concur" she replied him with a big smile and hug on her face.
" Thank you little sister, you are the best in the world" replied akinwande as tutu pouts and placed a kiss on his cheek.

After having a stressed and hectic day at First Bank Nig Plc, funmi plans to return home. On her way home, the front tire of her SUV car bursted in an undisclosed area. With a big dissapointment she said " oh my God! What the hell is this again? Don't even know where the hell to get a vulcanizer. God help me!" She brought her phone to make a call. Suddenly a lexus jeep bypassed her and later reversed and packed behind her. With suprise she felt it was someone who had called but to her greatest suprise it was akinwande whom she has been mal-treating for a long period of time.
"Hello!" Said akinwande as he starts a helpful conversation,
"You again! What is it with you and my existence now? Have told you to leave me alone and you kept on coming......." She replied in harsh tone as he cuts in,
"Funmi! Is this how you treat a stranger you don't know what his intentions for you are? I only passed by and saw you standing at this dangerous spot and decided to be of help. No problem then will leave if that is what you want" he concluded and turned his back towards his car,
"Wait! Its not like that just thattttttttttttttt.......okay in what way can you help me?" She stammered and continued,
"This place is too dangerous for you to stay, kindly let me drop you and you call your mechanic to repair it later" he replied,
"Ok then, let me lock the door" she replied
She locked the door and stepped into his car and surely akinwande who has been looking for such opportunity to at least chat with her one on one and at last he finally got one. After driving for minutes, another conversation ensued.
" I know experience has thought you much that has been making you react to me in such manner. A friend in need is a friend indeed. At least I can't hurt you after offering to give you a lift. What is that thing that has been hunting you funmi that doesn't want to make you give audience to me?" He said,
"Its actually a long story and I regret my actions" she gave her reply in deep tears as akinwande wipes off her tears.

University of Lagos, the school of first choice, founded in 1962 a year before the great country Nigeria became a republican state, located in the Akoka axis of Yaba, Lagos. This great tertiary institution is known as the only institution built beside a lagoon "The Lagos Lagoon". The structures, buildings, departments and faculties have their architecturing in the form of the greece monumental buildings which makes them stay up to decades before renovation. The school is known with different social events as the students will gladly participate in it without thinking twice. Unilag babes and guys are the number one swaggalicious students in the whole of Africa as they are distinct in style, fashion and knowledge. The university as always been rated the best institution in the federation times without number based on the undoubted efforts of the school administrator and students. Unilag has always been a cult free institution right from the period of establishment and still remained the same.

In the class, sitted at the back in the department of accountancy are this two love birds tickling, gisting, kissing and romantically connected to each other. They both served as a distraction to other students who were reading but didn't care if they were reading. When the eye contacts and harrasment was becoming unbearable, they both left the class in laughter and headed straight for lagoon front where they could have enough fun. While holding hands and cudling each other, dayo was a popular dude on campus as he was a lovely singer and dancer. He hand shaked his friends, hugged females who called his name and moved on with his girl friend funmi. Getting to lagoon front, they started their sensationised romance again and conversed.
"Funmi! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, the only thing have always thought about, my heartbeat, you are my begining and end" said dayo in a flattering manner,
"You mean me! My crown! Ade ori mi! I love you beyond the way you love me, if there is to be a way of showing you that I love you, would love to do it" she replied,
"There is funmi" replied dayo as he smiles at her,
"Realy! What is it my love" replied funmi,
"You know funmi have been thinking of it for days now, want us to go deeper in our relationship" he replied with real seriousness,
"Deeper! Aint we deeper enough" replied funmi in great fear this time,
" I know you won't understand, I mean let's have sex" he sounded soft,
"Sex! Oh know! I think I told you nothing of such will come between us until after marriage as my christianity doesn't give room for that" she replied,
" Ehen! So now its your christianity that will marry you shey! See am even tired of this relationship self and if you know you can't give me what I have asked for then let's end it now" he franctically spoke out and left the lagoon front.
"Dayo! Dayo!" She shouted as he didn't even bother to look backward. She started weeping and went straight to her hostel. She got to her hostel and decided to call dayo to make him see reasons. On the phone dayo sounded calm after telling her he had fogotten everything and promised not to ask about it again and invited her over for a house party that evening in which she went for it.

Dj playing, students grooving realy hard as it was a all student party which was organised by dayo for his upcoming music album. Funmi stepped on the party floor with her red short gown and red hill shoe with a simplified red bag. When dayo saw her, he went to grab her waist and brought her to the dance floor to dance. After minutes of dancing, they both went inside to have a chilling moment. He offered her drink and they cheered up. In the morning funmi was the first to wake up and just to discover herself naked on the bed and dayo beside her. With deep shock she tapped dayo and shouted;
" Dayo you druged and raped me!!!" She shouted,
"Am sorry funmi, that was the only way I could get my urged controlled" he replied,
"Your urge! By taking away my virginity, dayo this is not fair, had I known this was your plans, wouldn't have come for this useless party" she said in pains,
" What is it gaaan, girls younger than you are having sex, what is it with you self that the virginity is so paramount to you." He shouted at her,
"Ehen! I will tell you to the whole world, you fool and ungrateful fellow, God will purnish you for me" she picked up her clothes and left the room in shame and regrets. She took a bike back to her hostel and she began crying all over again and also murmuring.
"I vow not to allow any guy take advantage of me again, no guy will touch nor see beneath my skirt again. Dayo has shown me how heartless a guy can be. He messed my life up after telling him to wait till after marriage. No problem oooo!!! May my God punish him for me" she concluded as she hurriedly pulled her clothes and rush down to the bathroom to wash her swollen face.

In Akinwande's car.....he sighed while funmi wept after narrating the story of her life to him.
"You see why I have been acting like that to you" funmi said,
"Hmmm! I now understand perfectly why you needed all the actions you performed. But to be realistic funmi if you are to judge everyone by the sin of one dayo, good men will pass you by. Why not think over it again and try to erase the bad memory off your memory. Me akinwande, am ready to do anything for you despite the story you have narrated, I will still keep on disturbing you" he laughed,
" You are very fun, well thanks for the rescue and will think about it" she said. Finally she got home, got down from the car and waved at akinwande as he zoomed off and she went inside.

"The guy looks calm, gentle and understanding, should I give him a chance or not, or is he also going to act like dayo? No! He can't ! He his too cool to act like that. Or is he trying to play smart on me? Oh God help me. Am realy confused and not choosy" thoughts kept on rolling down her mind as she sits on the dinning table trying to have her breakfast and rest because that day was May day a public holiday. The bell at the door sounded. Everyone in the suprised as to the fact that no visitor was expected that morning. Funmi hastened up to the door to see the unxpected visitor and behind her happened to be her parents too. Opening of the door she saw the most amazing thing of her life. It was akinwande and a group of band singing please marry me. Akinwande on his knee:
"Funmi please will you marry me" he said. Funmi dumpfounded and not knowing what to say and the parents at the back smiling at each other and everyone waiting for funmi's answer. Finally she opened up, "you are very naughty you know after warning you to desist, you still kept on" funmi said as she weeps,
"But you know I can't because I truly love you and ready to do anything for you" he replied,
"Akinwande I know but........" She replied and paused and everyone placed on suspense,
"Yes! I will marry you and ready to be your wife" she shouted.
They both hugged and kissed while the parents watched. Everyone who came along with akinwande got entertained and he got to meet funmi's parent and introduced himself fully. Funmi nodded her head and and said " what a heart trick my heart and life has played on me, I felt I was going to remain a spinster till eternity but check me out falling in love to someone I hated so much at first and getting married soonest. To all females out there who have been in a situation like mine before, there are better dayo out there and many of akinwande that you can find, all you need do is to study and make research on them. As for me am lucky having someone who loved me so much as a partner". Both family later met and the wedding date was fixed which later came to reality and they both lived happily as husband and wife.
Re: ......................heart Trick........................................ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool
Re: ......................heart Trick........................................ by ibrams(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2015
okk is this the end or there are more to come of the story......
frankly speaking it waz wnderful
Re: ......................heart Trick........................................ by soughtout2013(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Actually dats where d story line ends........working on better ones.....fanks for d lovely comment....

(1) (Reply)

The Second Chance Novel(tscn) Series One And Two / Remembering Nairaland's First Fp Topics / Read The Story Of A Weird Man Who Puts GOD ON TRIAL In A Stage Play In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.