Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Read The Story Of A Weird Man Who Puts GOD ON TRIAL In A Stage Play In Lagos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read The Story Of A Weird Man Who Puts GOD ON TRIAL In A Stage Play In Lagos (744 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Story Of A Weird Man Who Puts GOD ON TRIAL In A Stage Play In Lagos by dapsdiary(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2017
With the attacks in the northeast region of Nigeria, the silent brawl between herdsmen and natives and other forms of donnybrooks, RELIGION has now 'stolen the show' in a way that has not occurred before in our lifetime; extraordinary atrocities are being committed in the name of God, while natural calamities and man-made disasters claim thousands of lives every year.

The human race is forced to wrestle with great questions: how can there be so much suffering in the world, what are we becoming as humans voluntarily assuming the animal nature and what kind of a god could let such things happen?

God On Trial attempts to look at some of the most perplexing metaphysical issues, but it is also a drama about what keeps the human spirit alive even when faced with the worst suffering and impending death.

Up for Play in April I5th, 2017.
For more details, use the link below.
http://dapsdiary.com/story-weird-man-david-umoren-ubong-putting-god-trial/

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Father And The Biafran War / I Almost Loved You - A Poem By Pacifyre / Short Story: Bloodline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.