Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman (4203 Views)

This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) / Transgender Woman Who Has Spent £52,000 On Plastic Surgery, Seeks Perfection / OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by teebiggs(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Meet the 35 year old transgender who now goes by the name Shawn Stinson, a former DJ, born Shawna as a woman, originally from Illinois now living as a man in Atlanta.

According to Shawn engaged to girlfriend, Chiquita Redd Ingram, in 2008, after feeling weird and knowing something wasn't right and still being unaware of what a transman was, he went to a surgeon who had never done Female To Male Top surgery before and said, "This is what I want. I have the money just do it".

Nothing happened in 2008. Then in 2010, while watching a special on TV about a transgender man, he realized that he was not the only one. It was at that point, he came to understand and was able to put a name to what he was, a transgender man. Once he realized this, he began medically transitioning by starting hormone therapy and this is what she now looks like these days.

http://enquizzle..com/2015/07/photos-meet-shawn-stinson-transgender.html

Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by mhzluchY1(f): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
k
Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by Starships4u(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
God forbid... I no go meet am.... For what kwan??
Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by ginawest(f): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
u min dat cutie up dere was once a gal?...end time tinz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by Pineapp: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Stewpidly handsome undecided
Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by smartgenius10(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'av told u pple "stop making stupid people famous"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by Starships4u(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
The worst is no matter how many times u repent, u can't enter heaven..
Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by calito19(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
wuh about his sex organ..were dey changed too?
Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by may01(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow,see how fine he is now. Op, no old pictures of him as a woman?
Re: Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman by sinaj(f): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2015
old pishure of her or adonbilivit undecided

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Throwback Photo E Money’s Old Garage In 2004 / “Type Your Number For Me” - Mompha woos a lady at bobrisky's birthday party (vid / Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.