Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Doctors, Please Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Please Come In (662 Views)

Doctors, Please Can You Tell Me Why I'm Reacting To Green Tea? / Doctors Please Help Advice Needed Urgently / Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, Please Come In by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
I read something online about virgins getting pregnant and I really don't think it is possible. I read on one blog yesterday again about how a girl was pregnant just by wearing the bf's boxer and I just lol but then I told my hostel mates and we all argued about it. Some said it is possible while some said it's not. Doctors in the house, pls is it possible?
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by nobosaba(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
I read something online about virgins getting pregnant and I really don't think it is possible. I read on one blog yesterday again about how a girl was pregnant just by wearing the bf's boxer and I just lol but then I told my hostel mates and we all argued about it. Some said it is possible while some said it's not. Doctors in the house, pls is it possible?

Very funny

But it's not logical nor medically possible
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by DonX001: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not likely, but there's a slim possiblility.
How??
If the guy has just ejaculated on his boxers, and for some strange reason you choose to wear it just then, then sperm may find their way to meander and hit the bull's eye.
The same way a virgin can get pregnant by a guy just rubbing his di*ck with pre-cum on her vulva, or ejaculating on it even without penetrating inside.....sperm can get transferred and swim up the vagina to the uterus.
So is it possible---->theoretically, yes.
Is it likely------> chances are about the same as getting struck by lightning

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Please Come In by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
DonX001:
Not likely, but there's a slim possiblility.
How??
If the guy has just ejaculated on his boxers, and for some strange reason you choose to wear it just then, then sperm may find their way to meander and hit the bull's eye.
Wow. So it's possible that way.
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:

Very funny

But it's not logical nor medically possible
okay smiley
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by DonX001: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Wow. So it's possible that way.
Yep, and not just with outright ejaculation alone, if he has leaked enough pre-cum on his boxers during a heavy session of smooching and 'touch me i touch you', its still theoretically possible.....because pre-cum has been shown to contain a lil' bit of sperm too...
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
DonX001:

Yep, and not just with outright ejaculation alone, if he has leaked enough pre-cum on his boxers during a heavy session of smooching and 'touch me i touch you', its still theoretically possible.....because pre-cum has been shown to contain a lil' bit of sperm too...
thanks for taking your time to reply me smiley
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by DonX001: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Though why anyone would want to wear her boyfriend's boxers immediately after he cums on it beats my imagination......maybe because he tore off her own pants in a hurry to get the job done grin
So i would say its as good as not possible.......for normal people.
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by DonX001: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
thanks for taking your time to reply me smiley
U're welcome.
Re: Doctors, Please Come In by Johnnoah1st: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
tins like dat dont happen dear, in a situation where its occur, its either she want to born jesus the 2nd or a special delegate of terrestial forces IN collaboration with aquatic forces sent from her village is after her.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Marijuana Affect Brain Function? / Causes Of Frequent Cold At Night / What Will You Do If This Was Your Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.