Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) (21703 Views)

Osinbajo Replaces Babachir At New Boards Committee: Dailytrust / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) / Kaduna Is Now Producing Fuel From Sugarcane - El-rufa’i (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
You want famine to break out in the North
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by sweetgala(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

You speak with assumption

Let's forget the world we are talking nigeria

Silage and biofuel production is not rocket science , there are farmers with silos in their fields in Germany
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Oche211(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Chai! So sugar cane go cum dey scarce shey?
make u no fear. It means more people will bcome sugarcane farmers
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by swezenberg(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigerians. You can just tell from their posts. Always against anything good. They prefer to be stagnant. Ready to choke anyone who offers to move the country forward. Generation of vipers. You can tell from their username[/size]

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by ribbit: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
egift:

Your great-grand children will still be Nigerians. We do not want any "Mexico" beside the "United States" of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
... Good work

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't care too much if it does or doesn't. If the citizens can be stupid enough not to aggressively demand for a better life and reform so why should I worry too much? Nigerians are short sighted and they don't seem to like themselves too much. This is a fact for the supposedly giant of Africa.
1 Nigeria has one of the highest unnatural death statistics in the world due to road accident, boko haram, work hazard etc.
2. Very high poverty rate.
3. Very low human development index
4. Very high corruption
5. Very high crime rate etc
Yet you are kidding yourself that you are the giant of Africa grin. Most people would rather they were born in small countries like Seychelles, instead of Nigeria. Anyways, I admire your optimism or dare I say delusion.
you re absolutely on point cuttt

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Rasdagama: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Mr. Governor, you are nothing but a liar. If your claims were true, you wouldn't need anybody to represent you at an occasion wherein you would showcase such a major achievement. Why are all northern governors deceiving people about the fact that they too have dis covered oil? do they need anybody to tell them that, there are some mineral deposits that are geographically located? Have they have seen or heard any governor from the south, talking about groundnut pyramid? Why wouldn't northern governors be at least sincere for one. From Sokoto-Maiduguri, the story same, discovery of oil, yet no proof.

El-rufai, i have this feeling & am very optimistic about it that you will soon die like an housefly, having made such derogatory statement about the Lord Jesus Christ in January 2013. I wonder, what would have happened if any one had said such in respect to your pedophile prophet, Mohammed, who derived Joy in making love to toddlers. Or was it not in your so called "holy book", the Qua ran that he married a toddler of Seven years? As if that wasn't enough, he would go ahead to marry a lady who could give birth to him, more so, he would deceived his adopted son to divorce his wife, only for him, a useless father, Mohammed to marry him in return. I now know why all Muslims are so lustful after women. FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM!

I know that attacks on this write-up would come in handy, i am unperturbed, but an advise for whosoever want to attack me to first verify my claims before going ahead to attack me.

Good Morning reasonably fellow Nairalanders.

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Akon419(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Is he trying to divert our attention on the 90b naira assets he looted from government during his era as a minister. This man is really maradona
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by caprini1: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2015
egift:

Your great-grand children will still be Nigerians. We do not want any "Mexico" beside the "United States" of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!
grin Mexico besides the United States of Nigeria.....really got me cracking grin....nice one!

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Rasdagama:
Mr. Governor, you are nothing but a liar. If your claims were true, you wouldn't need anybody to represent you at an occasion wherein you would showcase such a major achievement. Why are all northern governors deceiving people about the fact that they too have dis covered oil? do they need anybody to tell them that, there are some mineral deposits that are geographically located? Have they have seen or heard any governor from the south, talking about groundnut pyramid? Why wouldn't northern governors be at least sincere for one. From Sokoto-Maiduguri, the story same, discovery of oil, yet no proof.

El-rufai, i have this feeling & am very optimistic about it that you will soon die like an housefly, having made such derogatory statement about the Lord Jesus Christ in January 2013. I wonder, what would have happened if any one had said such in respect to your pedophile prophet, Mohammed, who derived Joy in making love to toddlers. Or was it not in your so called "holy book", the Qua ran that he married a toddler of Seven years? As if that wasn't enough, he would go ahead to marry a lady who could give birth to him, more so, he would deceived his adopted son to divorce his wife, only for him, a useless father, Mohammed to marry him in return. I now know why all Muslims are so lustful after women. FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM!

I know that attacks on this write-up would come in handy, i am unperturbed, but an advise for whosoever want to attack me to first verify my claims before going ahead to attack me.

You are an ignorant fellow my friend, the sugarcane bio-fuel has been around for a while now, so he is most likely not lying.

What I would like to know is how economically viable is this bio-fuel.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by obua: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Fuel from sugarcane is not new.Brazil has been producing gasohol ( from sugarcane and petrol)since the 1970s . They have been increasing the ethanol content of gasohol systematically.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
egift:

First of all, Nigeria will remain one. If you have any useful thing to contribute to this topic do. Else face front.

Nigeria is growing, and you are crying #WailingWailers
I agree with you jareeee. #WAilingwailers..

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
TECH-NO-LO-GY, that is a good one really.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
@dollyak, I FVCKING HATE YOU..... Indeed you are dull...
@dollyak, I FVCKING HATE YOU..... Indeed you are a DULLDOLL
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2015
egift:

Mr. Separatist, please never you change the text of my content again. You are free to type your poison, but abeg leave mine the way I said it. Better still, you can leave quoting me. Cheers!

Gbam!!! We are all Nigerians,the fact that we produce the first ceremonial president and first military head of state seal the marriage.

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by baralatie(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
not economical
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by baralatie(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
obua:
Fuel from sugarcane is not new.Brazil has been producing gasohol ( from sugarcane and petrol)since the 1970s . They have been increasing the ethanol content of gasohol systematically.
that is the one I know ethanol based engines but compared to petrol based engines.hian
the other option is for power generation that is why it is considered not economical
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Brandomg: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Rasdagama:

There will always be fools in this country.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Dollyak(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
ddami:
@dollyak, I FVCKING HATE YOU..... Indeed you are dull...
You hate me? Excuse me, I don't even acknowledge your existence grin. If you want my attention at least be interesting when trolling. *keep it moving*
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by feeloscar(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
egift:

Mr. Separatist, please never you change the text of my content again. You are free to type your poison, but abeg leave mine the way I said it. Better still, you can leave quoting me. Cheers!

Say u add money pay for him fone?
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by ibrokola(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Normality:

God-forbid evil.
That fool on radio biafra calling Nigeria a Zoo country is really giving you guys confidence. Dont worry, when the govt us ready it will change your ideas!
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The midget governor always wanting to be on the news.

I thought I was to read something reasonable sef. Mtcheew undecided

Now I know why u are Idi Amin
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

You hate me? Excuse me, I don't even acknowledge your existence grin. If you want my attention at least be interesting when trolling. *keep it moving*
@dollyak I HATE YOU WITH PASSION.... indeed you are DULLDOLL.....
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Korrection(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
North and fuel..
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
ibrokola:

That fool on radio biafra calling Nigeria a Zoo country is really giving you guys confidence. Dont worry, when the govt us ready it will change your ideas!

Change my idea?

I am willing to die for Biafra to be restored, can you die for Nigeria?

meanwhile, before you do, change the ideology of Boko haram, eradicate them first, becus they are minor issue compared to our own case.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't care too much if it does or doesn't. If the citizens can be stupid enough not to aggressively demand for a better life and reform so why should I worry too much? Nigerians are short sighted and they don't seem to like themselves too much. This is a fact for the supposedly giant of Africa.
1 Nigeria has one of the highest unnatural death statistics in the world due to road accident, boko haram, work hazard etc.
2. Very high poverty rate.
3. Very low human development index
4. Very high corruption
5. Very high crime rate etc
Yet you are kidding yourself that you are the giant of Africa grin. Most people would rather they were born in small countries like Seychelles, instead of Nigeria. Anyways, I admire your optimism or dare I say delusion.
most people would rather be born is those countries, and you, are you one of those people?
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Max24: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
This El Rufai is a big propagandist!
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by lightheart(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
SPG4U:
perhaps we all can have a sweet and sugar filled RIDE [/size]

Nice wordplay! #Endorsed grin
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
sweetgala:

Silage and biofuel production is not rocket science , there are farmers with silos in their fields in Germany

How many farm(er)s are using it in nigeria?

You keep using developed nations as yard stick

CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52