Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (24886 Views)

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by arsetalks(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
So you believed that rubbish report? There's no way peter obi will be in support of relocating those animals to anambra state. How can you sign something since 2012 and its taking effect in 2015. Obiano and terrorist buhari is behind this rubbish simple.
Oh well, I may be wrong and I may be right as well. Politics is a dirty game, never underestimate what these people can do.

And I never said Peter Obi ( whose fan I am), the report mentioned GEJ approved it but couldn't be implemented due to the elections hence my comment.

Any way, still waiting for that mail or BBM request.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by chynergy1(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2015
we needed federal presence;
we got federal prisoners.
is this one the change?
....God dey oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Imortal001:
Who be ohanaeze to give order to mr president?
Ohanaeze should keep quiet or i will personally wrap his mouth with barb wire.
So Mr presidents home town no get prison? Why he no put the boko boys there?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Burger01(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
DropShot:
Didn't these people read or hear that GEJ had the arrangement in place as revealed by Obiano?

And if PMB, who will surely ignore their demand, refuses to relocate the terrorists, what will they do apart from shouting and beating their chest till 2019?
Abi o. Don't mind those wailing wailerssmiley

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by omalu(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You know those they represent. They are all stup!d

Kid
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cecediva(f): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dumbo, peter obi has a hand in it simple. you dont know the state more than the governor so stfu and take your rants elsewhere
You are a fool, i know peter obi very well so i knw what he's capable of doing. Go and tell ur ogogoro brother and prophet mohammed buhari to relocate those animals.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by omolami: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
I strongly urge Ohaneze to stand by their word and pursue it so that these miscreants are removed form ibo land. Buhari is a terrorist and so he intends to divestate iboland with bokoharam. If something urgent Is not done to evacuate the bokoharam boys, you will soon hear of jail break thus freeing the inmates to mix with the populace and begin to cause mayhem.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cecediva(f): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Burger01:
Abi o. Don't mind those wailing wailerssmiley
Mechie gi onu!

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ideatoprince18(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
......DTS what u get when a ram and a human being mate...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by nunzk: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
This is what happens when a former almajeri gets access to the internet. Wellcome, u sweat from a baboons balls.
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
You are a fool, i know peter obi very well so i knw what he's capable of doing. Go and tell ur ogogoro brother and prophet mohammed buhari to relocate those animals.
dumbo I also know peter obi very well. Anambra needs all the billions he stole from the coffers.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Brugo(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2015

Jonathan in conjunction with Peter Obi made the arrangement and you voted for GEJ so you must accept the dividends of his past administration.

Bunch of Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by omolami: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015
I strongly urge Ohaneze to stand by their word and pursue it so that these miscreants are removed form ibo land. Buhari is a terrorist and so he intends to divestate iboland with bokoharam. If something urgent Is not done to evacuate the bokoharam boys, you will soon hear of jail break thus freeing the inmates to mix with the populace and begin to cause mayhem.smh

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by simpleseyi: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
We don't have to talk to Mr Go Slow about anything.The Igbos in Anambra should mobilise themselves and storm into that prison,bring the 40+ idiots out and burn them in the open.

Good advice, lets see how many people will be left in Biafra after Ibos burn Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
We don't have to talk to Mr Go Slow about anything.The Igbos in Anambra should mobilise themselves and storm into that prison,bring the 40+ idiots out and burn them in the open.

[size=16pt]Chest beating.....

Ohanezes approach is the best, if the youths do what you suggest, it is called a prison break, the Military gets involved, and they have the right to shoot at sight..... if the igbos are going to fight the government, its not by some quick organization of youths, this is not one of those "isakaba" movies[/size]
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kurupt1: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
. Mugu.second class citizens?? when 80 percent of northerners are pauperized.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Burger01(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
Mechie gi onu!
You Mechie gi onu!.... Whatever that meansundecided
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cecediva(f): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
Oh well, I may be wrong and I may be right as well. Politics is a dirty game, never underestimate what these people can do.

And I never said Peter Obi ( whose fan I am), the report mentioned GEJ approved it but couldn't be implemented due to the elections hence my comment.

Any way, still waiting for that mail or BBM request.
How can GEJ planned to relocate boko haram terrorist in less than a year after winning the election? There's no way peter obi will support such thing considering the fact that the prison is very close to his home town. Terrorist (Prophet) mohammed buhari is the brain behind this relocation.

I got ur post i wil reply u soon.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by indulgence042: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Gud morni all...We're watching
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by 99100(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Imortal001:
Who be ohanaeze to give order to mr president?
Ohanaeze should keep quiet or i will personally wrap his mouth with barb wire.

May thunder strike you there. Anuohia.

@topic,
Ohananaeze Indigbo have spoken our minds and D3 must take note .

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by wiseoneking: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
Almajiri, you are wrong. Though you call them second class citizen, you must have observe that they are better of than your tribes in terms of literacy, better standard of living, housing etc. You remain first class citizen in producing Almajiri's, illiteracy, poverty, disease and disable even with your born to rule mentality. Next time you check out the igbos that you call second class citizen and compare their life with your people as see who is better. Japanese, british, americans are all second class citizen in Nigeria and Africa but you as a so called first class citizen still remain under them even in your own country. Tell me your state and i will boldly tell you that your people are serving the igbos in that state. Igbos will always be better off wheather first class or second class

5 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
since your father aid boko haram to rape your sisters, one can not think less

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cecediva(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dumbo I also know peter obi very well. Anambra needs all the billions he stole from the coffers.
hahaha...peter obi left more than 72billion for anambra state but instead ur ogogoro wasted the whole money in drinking kaikai. Ewu aguleri

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by abbey621(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:

So Peter Obi is your family or you know his every movement? Even my own family I can't blindly defend them when it comes to politics or money matters not to talk of an experienced politician. Also must you take a jibe at the president or his religion, can't you make a decent point without the semantics?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by jorlons(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Chinweukamaka:
Why is evrybody so edgy when it comes 2 ndi igbo,na so u guys hate us reach

Not at all or at least I don't. However, I am against any violent move championed by any group for whatever purpose. Lives of other natives asides from the igbos, were lost in the last civil war, and so I(we) won't accept a repeat of the past. If you want to go do so peacefully through the UN or whatever means.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by arsetalks(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
How can GEJ planned to relocate boko haram terrorist in less than a year after winning the election? There's no way peter obi will support such thing considering the fact that the prison is very close to his home town. Terrorist (Prophet) mohammed buhari is the brain behind this relocation.

I got ur post i wil reply u soon.
It is enough that you are on the opposite ( wrong side) by being a Manchester United fan, I won't take you on when it comes to politics. Let's leave it like that.

What I know for sure is that you and I will be happy with a better Nigeria. Where things work. I am Nigerian first Arsenal fan second, tribe/religion is divisive to me, I don't regard both.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by wiseoneking: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
mrvitalis:

People like you are the reason why I support legalisation of abortion
Nnaa, you wickedooo. Just leave her with her almajiri mentality
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cecediva(f): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Burger01:
You Mechie gi onu!.... Whatever that meansundecided
It means you should shut up. i dint curse u nah grin
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by santosesq1(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Y not put them in the nothern prixon or beta still build a solid prixon in an isolated area in d desert. 4 years hotel job in Kuwait call for info 09098410002
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by MrEverest(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
tolexy007:

and who are first class? angry
Good question, probably the millions of poverty stricken, sick and illiterate people in the north of the zoo republic. Stinking axx holes who think they are better than the Igbos tongue tongue
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by splashbaby(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Are these silly cowards security experts to decide for the government the best facilities to handle their prisoners... Flat empty skulls all over the south east seeking relevance at all costs.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dumbo, peter obi has a hand in it simple. you dont know the state more than the governor so stfu and take your rants elsewhere

You are beginning to get on my nerves... I cant believe there is an Igbo man and woman who can still fall for "divide and rule", There are better ways peter Obi and Obiano could have settled their differences not with this kind of issue the can effect many generations unborn and ppl like you who came to NL to spread the division is really pissing me off. I am from Abia state but we have the whole SE to protect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / World Class Abuja Centenary City Under Construction / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.