Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (24893 Views)

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Imortal001: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
vikinatius:

read before conclusion, he was indirectly pleading and besides he is a royal head. If u wanna know about royal power, ask the zulu king in SA
Pls and please dont use the king of zulu to give an example becuz that man is the reason why we lost some nigeria brother to xenophobic attack.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by mekano1980: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.

Second class citizen feeding your almajiri idiots, second class citizen paying for your generation salary they didn't merit, second class citizen more educated than all your generation put together, I second class citizen more developed than your entire desert called mohammedian emirates of the North, second class citizen still leave their homes, come to your miserable area develop it and still make you to be their gate man, and shoe shinners. Mind you that if not because of that second class citizen, your generation would be all wiped out by night blindness, polio, malnutrition. Fool think twice before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kraftykc(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
GentleToks:

Where is it done in the world?
How do you expect a federal government has to explain to a particular part of a country d reason why she moved prisoners from one place to another? Bullshit

It is done everywhere in the world, where people have common sense. Governments explain their actions to allay fears of the people they rule because they are answerable to those people. That's how government works.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Anseth(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
mekano1980:

Second class citizen feeding your almajiri idiots, second class citizen paying for your generation salary they didn't merit, second class citizen more educated than all your generation put together, I second class citizen more developed than your entire desert called mohammedian emirates of the North, second class citizen still leave their homes, come to your miserable area develop it and still make you to be their gate man, and shoe shinners. Mind you that if not because of that second class citizen, your generation would be all wiped out by night blindness, polio, malnutrition. Fool think twice before you talk.

My brother, don't waste your time about the Almajiris, cattle rearers, gatemen generations, Child abusers, hijab wearing prostitutes, tuban wearing barbarian, blood sucking mohammedian worshipers,
Don't bother yourself , after all what they do is marry off a girl child to elderly men all in the name of ISLAM, the poorest of the Country and yet they claim 1st Class citizens.. 60% of there generations still live in mud hunts... backwardness is their way of life..
my brother just don't waste your time on them fools
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kritikali(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Were was your father when we became the first ceremonial preso and first military preso,you should be ashamed because the truth is there, you are the one truely fifth class class citizen because you carry last.

You were compensated with the first ceremonial presido,and about being 1st military presido well we all know how it ended..MIND you the seal of independence was handed over to the so called almajiris by the queen herself..stop the unnecessary chest beating.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by lawbabs: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
"take the book haram prisoners from Igbo land" but "bring development to Igbo land"

Who is fooling who?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by berrystunn(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
DropShot:
Didn't these people read or hear that GEJ had the arrangement in place as revealed by Obiano?

And if PMB, who will surely ignore their demand, refuses to relocate the terrorists, what will they do apart from shouting and beating their chest till 2019?

Udene.....may amadioha rip your hands with 950,000,000KVA of thunder strike...
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Turbocharged: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

Too harsh cheesy cheesy #fact

...and his was soft, abii?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Biafra Loading....98%
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dare I say that all the Northerners living in the South East should plead with Buhari to listen to the Ohaneze because if there is a jailbreak and bombs start going off, every northerner automatically becomes a BOKO HARAM suspect. What will then happen? Your guess is as good as mine.
Buhari shouldn't add petrol to a smoldering fire.
Build a maximum security fortress somewhere in the arid north for BOKO CONVICTS. Imagine these terrorists sharing the same environment with free responsible citizens.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
kritikali:

You were compensated with the first ceremonial presido,and about being 1st military presido well we all know how it ended..MIND you the seal of independence was handed over to the so called almajiris by the queen herself..stop the unnecessary chest beating.

Just shut the fuccked up,who told you that the seal was handed over to them fools,we all know the only person that his name is mentioned in Nigerian constitution,we all know who was the only Nigerian governor general and father of Nigeria.

Where is Murtala and co, history can not be replaced, we own Nigeria go and learn history. Queen? I don't give a shiit about that because inferiority complex is not part of our tribe, I'm talking about first and second president of Nigeria and not one useless woman in England.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by gbishman: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Or else what!
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
mekano1980:

mekano1980:

Karlman:

Lolz
Mr Cow
We should all repent and become Almajiris leading beggarly life & practicing cursed Islamic religion where all we do is blow up our fellow citizens to dine in hell with damned Muhammed and 72 whores.

Anseth:

Chai.. I pity your generation... plz tell me where do we have the MOST poorest , uneducated, undeveloped , disease populated , brain washed , barbarians, mud hut , hijab wearing prostitutes, turban wearing killing machines, gwuro chewing, kunu drinking, cow piss drinking Class of Citizens in Nigeria ?
I guess you know the answer.. or better go and ask your PROPHET MOHAMMED for the answer..
NB: I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU ANYMORE YOU AND YOU GENERATIONS DONT WORTH MY 2MINUTES..

I cast demon on you, second class citizens who hated including themselves, you remain slaves and second class citizens.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
...and get the odi treatment.

If you dont threaten us with genocide, what else can you use?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by free2ryhme: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
HRich:
Learn to skip from what is not your business.

How is relocating prisoners not our interest in this country?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by indeed123: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
We don't have to talk to Mr Go Slow about anything.The Igbos in Anambra should mobilise themselves and storm into that prison,bring the 40+ idiots out and burn them in the open.

Comments like this = Chest besting.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by uchechiatubi(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
protest must start now.buhari has no good intentions for south-south.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ayd91(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Away from the Ethno - Political melodrama...

Isn't the East like the safest and most strategic place to impression them? Like they have the list possibility of having sympathizers to facilitate their release.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Belmot(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
flee from that guy'oo, he passionately hates your people....I don talk ma own
And who are your own people?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by desireoge(f): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari Should do so for peace to reign. Easterners are not comfortable with those terrorists
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by GentleToks(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
kraftykc:

It is done everywhere in the world, where people have common sense. Governments explain their actions to allay fears of the people they rule because they are answerable to those people. That's how government works.

So you mean US govt would tell the people of Texas or Colorado that there would be a transfer of prisoners from Lousiana state penitentiary prison called Angola to their local prison. How daft or stupidd can you be!!!

Bigotry has destroyed your sense of reasoning so much so you don't know your right from left.

I have lived in US before and I have never seen where it's a norm or standard in US to announce d transfer of prisoners from one prison to another.

Equally, it has been d same story in UK. I presently reside in UK and I have never seen where UK govt comes out to announce the transfer of prisoners from Belmash prison to Brixton prison. It's not done in sane a society.

The only exception to all these above submissions is a jail break. The moment a jailbreak is discovered, police at state and federal level( depend on the escapees' crimes) are informed and as well as the local populace closed to the prison.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by princewealthzoe: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls friends my question is this, this guys called boko harm that has killed people over d years n still killing, and we have been looking for them, now that we have them, my question is what are dey still doing in prison. He who kills by d sword should go by the sword Na.. Hmm Nigeria. I think I'm the best person to rule this country. Anyway I'm warming up.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by valandy99(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
We don't have to talk to Mr Go Slow about anything.The Igbos in Anambra should mobilise themselves and storm into that prison,bring the 40+ idiots out and burn them in the open.

You are really the true son of ur father , that's exactly what's on my mind , thank you once again
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kraftykc(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
GentleToks:

So you mean US govt would tell the people of Texas or Colorado that there would be a transfer of prisoners from Lousiana state penitentiary prison called Angola to their local prison. How daft or stupidd can you be!!!

Bigotry has destroyed your sense of reasoning so much so you don't know your right from left.

I have lived in US before and I have never seen where it's a norm or standard in US to announce d transfer of prisoners from one prison to another.

Equally, it has been d same story in UK. I presently reside in UK and I have never seen where UK govt comes out to announce the transfer of prisoners from Belmash prison to Brixton prison. It's not done in sane a society.

The only exception to all these above submissions is a jail break. The moment a jailbreak is discovered, police at state and federal level( depend on the escapees' crimes) are informed and as well as the local populace closed to the prison.

Lol. You really need to calm down and be more civil.

The government should explain to THE ENTIRE COUNTRY because it is the responsible thing to do. They should also do the right thing regardless of petty sentimental fears but they must ensure they do not stoke those fears to an extent that they cause a section of the public to react. This is a common sense approach.

That said, when the Boston marathon was attacked by those idiotic brothers many in the States (mostly Republicans) demanded the surviving brother be tried as a military combatant. That was not possible to do and the Obama administration calmly explained that in doing so they would most likely set the kid free cos no court would try him as a military personnel. Obama did this even though he is a Democrat and a mortal enemy to the Republican party but he is still the President of American Republicans.

Also, why is the US your standard? I assume you are not too pleased with the universal gay marriage law are you? Keep your arguments within reach bro, using that country as a yardstick make seem like an uncle Tom (coming from the US you should know what that is).
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by scantee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
maxy097:

Does your mother sell ogogoro? #justasking
don't mind dat rat gal, i knw her all round in person.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by GentleToks(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
kraftykc:

Lol. You really need to calm down and be more civil.

The government should explain to THE ENTIRE COUNTRY because it is the responsible thing to do. They should also do the right thing regardless of petty sentimental fears but they must ensure they do not stoke those fears to an extent that they cause a section of the public to react. This is a common sense approach.

That said, when the Boston marathon was attacked by those idiotic brothers many in the States (mostly Republicans) demanded the surviving brother be tried as a military combatant. That was not possible to do and the Obama administration calmly explained that in doing so they would most likely set the kid free cos no court would try him as a military personnel. Obama did this even though he is a Democrat and a mortal enemy to the Republican party but he is still the President of American Republicans.

Also, why is the US your standard? I assume you are not too pleased with the universal gay marriage law are you? Keep your arguments within reach bro, using that country as a yardstick make seem like an uncle Tom (coming from the US you should know what that is).

You are an hypocrite.

My first submission was made without any insult.

However, you became rude and uncivil with your chosen words in your response to my first submission and i subsequently responded in like manner.

Finally, what makes me an Uncle tom? Simply cos I used US/UK as yardstick sticks.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by calyb247(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
my people, enough is enough! we ve pleaded enough,its time for action. buhari should note that any single bomb blast anywhere in igboland will signal d end of nlgeria. when u sent suicide bombers to onitsha during gejs tenure,they were caught and were transferred to abuja secretly at d order of muhammed muhammed d I.G then and u thought we wont know, this time around,we are waiting and watching. you will soon find out that we have a God in igboland not one blood sucking demon u worship as a god

Hihihihihihihihihihihihicheesycheesycheesy.. You sound really angry and your anger is very funny. Hihihihihihihihihihihi
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kuroben4real: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrvitalis:
Buhari people have right to accept what they feel comfortable with or reject what they don't
I personally think you should listen to them
lols..this certificateless dullard can hear u oooo, i learnt he had f9 in english..
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Aystarz: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:
I amvery disappointed in Ohaneze because they did not issue their usual lame ultimatum or threaten PMB with ICC.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by SaintNegro77: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Idiot!!!!!
Imortal001:
Who be ohanaeze to give order to mr president?
Ohanaeze should keep quiet or i will personally wrap his mouth with barb wire.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by SaintNegro77: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Idiots
abduljabbar4:
You know those they represent. They are all stup!d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) / Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.