Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? (616 Views)

Why Should church Be Celebrating Independence? / Churches Turned Into Mosques / Should Church Be Shut For 1 Sunday 2 Mourn A Pastor (my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? by MznAirA(f): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2015
I checked the time again, it was just too early to wake up from sleep even when the night didn't go smoothly all thanks to the church having a vigil just yards from my house.

This issue of churches/mosques having services, night vigils, crusades and the likes with two or more speakers mounted outside the church has probably been going on for ages now.

This issue cannot be far worsened than when you have about three churches in a street, two at the back of your house and others just across the road with speakers outside blaring differently and competing to be the most heard.

I am not against vigils and out reaches being held but what am against is the use of outside speakers during this programmes. Some of this religious leaders need to be visited by the government. I can't be in my room trying to rest after a long day and all I hear is loud preaching, songs nd prayers all struggling for attention in my head.

Please if you read this post and your church/mosque speaker is outside especially in a high residential area, biko start educating whoever put it there about NOISE POLLUTION. Let's be the change we want to see.
Re: Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes
Re: Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? by umar745(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes
Re: Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? by Kingsasian(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes o.
Re: Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? by SPG4U(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2015
I will discuss dis wit my pastors, we need to outsell those speakers

1 Like

Re: Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? by MznAirA(f): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2015
SPG4U:
I will discuss dis wit my pastors, we need to outsell those speakers
like seriously o, it wld go a long way.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? / How Many Of You Can Pray This Prayer? / South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.