Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,844 members, 7,831,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage (35394 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by CR77(f): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Matin:
PMB wont accept homosexuality , even at gun point shocked
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by swimcash(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
swimcash:
k
its very simple, PMB shld tell Obama dat he's only goin 2 consider it on one condition; wch is, America shld approve polygamous in2 dere system. each american shld b allow 2 marry more dan one wife...........#say no 2 same sex marriage
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Idyvalour(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
embarassed
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by mployer(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
When will America sign polygamy into law?

After all, it is an agreement among adults.
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Francolad(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
The way the man acts and his looks are so dull. I just hope he doesn't gt dull on this.
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by mekd: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
brightnelly:
undecided

If God no punish Obama and America soon that means he needs to apologize to SODOM AND GOMORRAH

my guy take am easy oo, God na God Him no b man ooo. after all these things where said to happen before now(in revelation) haven't you heard about endtime
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by abbey621(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
If one thing is absolutely sure, it has to be that Buhari can never support homosexuality in anyway or form. If he did, he might as well commit suicide.
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Timetravel88: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Are they not aware of the health hazards? Homosexuals are at more risk of getting infected with d HIV virus. This is is a huge setback to the campaign against d disease angry[b][/b]
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by mekd: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Repent Jesus is coming soon
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]so obvious dt USA is a devilish country....despite biblical warning, dey still had 2 go ahead to make accept such dirty things, God created Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve...Buhari pls think twice b4 going dere Abeg....u go fall Nigerians hands if u stop anti-gay law here in Nigeria Abeg oooo
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by wearerelated: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
i believe Buhari is a strong devout muslim man who understands d Koran well.

I believe he's a 70+ year old man who has nothing left to lose by standing on moral values

I believe he's a strong willed individual who needs not be ashamed of his successes to date; and who can't be intimiated by wealth or support or lack of support by persons or a state or a nation.

America has said theirs. Nigeria should forge its way forward to being a progressive nation and not wait for America to sneeze before we move.

I doubt Nigeria will heed such demands if it's a condition for US support.
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by absoluteSuccess: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
OBAMA KING OF SODOM
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Michaelgates(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
the person that wote this rubbish should also know that Buhari is not stupid, and Nigerians practice jungle justice, so we would burn them or behead them. Also, u need votes from the NASS to do such thing which i dont see.
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by berrystunn(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
AM WAITING .....
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Michaelgates(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
the person that wote this rubbish should also know that Buhari is not stupid as Obama, and Nigerians practice jungle justice, so we would burn them or behead them. Also, u need votes from the NASS to do such thing which i dont see.
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by damilareoye: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
God forbid evil thing in Jesus Christ name..... Fireeee
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by portaableg(f): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is heading to US soon, probably Obama want to propose to him.....

Obama........................: Buhari will you marry me?

What do you think is Buhari's response?
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by richidinho(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari shld try it.....nansense
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by sammyj: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Are you one of them Dear ? grin cool
CR77:
Says who?
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by no2fuks(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
inb4 usa and gay rights bashing lmao... sheeps
funny thing in the animal kingdom sheeps are more likely to be gay
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make America kukuma legalise beastality,rape,and paedophile make we hear word
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
WHAT COULD HAVE BEING OBAMA'S REASON FOR APPROVING THIS SATANIC LAW? IS IT BECAUSE GOD IS SLOW TO ANGER? SOMETIME, ANYWAY, USA IS THE SEAT OF SATAN. WE LOVE GOD IN NIGERIA. NOW I KNOW WHY THE US REJECTED JONATHAN. OH GOD, PLEASE USE OBAMA TO SHOW US AN EXAMPLE OF THY ANGER. THERE ARE STILL SOME IN USA THAT LOVE THEE. THERE ARE STILL SOME IN THE WORLD THAT LOVE YOU. ARISE OH LORD AND SHOW TO THE BARBARIAN YOUR ANGER. KEEP NOT SILENT AGAIN

Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by CR77(f): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
One of who
sammyj:
Are you one of them Dear ? grin cool
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by CSTR2: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
oh boy forget o.
If the US govt promise us the kind of heavy military and industrial aid the likes of egypt, japan and south korea currently enjoy, then buhari should accept to legalize gay marriage immediately.
Everything has a price o.
IF Nigeria can become like south korea or even egypt courtesy of US aid, then legalizing gay marriage at the expense of culture will be a great bargain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by nwonufestus(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
if gay marriage is being accepted by people in america den diffiniately GOD owns an apology 2 sodom n gomohrra(wht a moral decay)
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by jammani(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
If yu also read only the bolded part, pls hit Like
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
brightnelly:
undecided

If God no punish Obama and America soon that means he needs to apologize to SODOM AND GOMORRAH

This cracked me up
cheesy
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
oh boy forget o.
If the US govt promise us the kind of heavy military and industrial aid the likes of egypt, japan and south korea currently enjoy, then buhari should accept to legalize gay marriage immediately.
Everything has a price o.
IF Nigeria can become like south korea or even egypt courtesy of US aid, then legalizing gay marriage at the expense of culture will be a great bargain.

Aaawww
Obele nwa in the house
Cheers
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by KingTblaise(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
This Obama sef!
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by tartarus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
WHAT COULD HAVE BEING OBAMA'S REASON FOR APPROVING THIS SATANIC LAW? IS IT BECAUSE GOD IS SLOW TO ANGER? SOMETIME, ANYWAY, USA IS THE SEAT OF SATAN. WE LOVE GOD IN NIGERIA. NOW I KNOW WHY THE US REJECTED JONATHAN. OH GOD, PLEASE USE OBAMA TO SHOW US AN EXAMPLE OF THY ANGER. THERE ARE STILL SOME IN USA THAT LOVE THEE. THERE ARE STILL SOME IN THE WORLD THAT LOVE YOU. ARISE OH LORD AND SHOW TO THE BARBARIAN YOUR ANGER. KEEP NOT SILENT AGAIN

Lol in Nigeria u love God, and in the US they hate God.

Can u tell the difference between both countries? grin grin
Re: Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage by Armaggedon: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sadly Buhari will suprise many of his supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.