Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Stolen Vehicle!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Vehicle!!! (1270 Views)

Woman Recovers Her Stolen Vehicle After Robbery Attack - PICS / Suspects Pose As Traffic Officials, Tow Stolen Vehicle (pic) / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicle!!! by floragregs(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Hello people, please I want to report a stolen vehicle here (it doesn't cost anything to do so). We have reported to the police already but no help from them. The car was snatched from my friend at gunpoint in warri on Tuesday 30th June 2015. Toyota corolla 2005/2006, the colour is GREY. Regnumbr - WWR412AE. Engine numbr- 1ZZ8560257. Chasis number 2T1BR32EB7C741909. It was tracked to porthacourt, we dunno if it's still there but if u have any USEFUL info please call 08151704958 thank you! Or send me a PM. Tnx lalasticlala abeg help me out.
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by fretfingers: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Isorite...
Op since it was tracked... Don't worry your friend would get it back.
Johnbull don start again... Car snatching.. Na wa oo
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by Melahou(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Toyota cars...HOT CAKE
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by floragregs(f): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
fretfingers:
Isorite...

Op since it was tracked... Don't worry your friend would get it back.

Johnbull don start again... Car snatching.. Na wa oo
tnx, twas tracked with a phone that was inside d car. The car itself no get tracker because na just 4days old bfore them thief am
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by floragregs(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Melahou:
Toyota cars...HOT CAKE
abi o my brother.
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by fretfingers: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
floragregs:
tnx, twas tracked with a phone that was inside d car. The car itself no get tracker because na just 4days old bfore them thief am

Four days old? Hmmm... That's terrible oo...
It is well... Look closely at pple around you (am not saying they did n neither am I saying they did not). Anyways not to jump into conclusion.. Its possible the clue to getting the people involved is staring in ur face... All you need do is, notice d lil changes in ur area... Who knows u might just get lucky..

By the way... You av not been able to track d phone again right?
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by floragregs(f): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
fretfingers:

Four days old? Hmmm... That's terrible oo...
It is well... Look closely at pple around you (am not saying they did n neither am I saying they did not). Anyways not to jump into conclusion.. Its possible the clue to getting the people involved is staring in ur face... All you need do is, notice d lil changes in ur area... Who knows u might just get lucky..

By the way... You av not been able to track d phone again right?

yes o, everybody is a suspect but we can't start accusing them without evidence. Someone who knew the car didn't have tracker must hv done this. Anyway, as for the phone, e done off na
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by fretfingers: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
floragregs:
yes o, everybody is a suspect but we can't start accusing them without evidence. Someone who knew the car didn't have tracker must hv done this. Anyway, as for the phone, e done off na

Exactly... Isorite... Make sure to update me when u get d car back and the culprits... I just learnt how to make acid from local werepe leave... Make dem b my first lab rat!...

Goodluck!
Re: Stolen Vehicle!!! by floragregs(f): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
fretfingers:

Exactly... Isorite... Make sure to update me when u get d car back and the culprits... I just learnt how to make acid from local werepe leave... Make dem b my first lab rat!...

Goodluck!
lol, u will be first to know! Tnx dear

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested With Drugs In Cream Bottles (photos) / Armed Robbery Crash Along Akure- Ilesa Road / Half-naked Woman Chases Thief Who Stole Her Purse In Broad Daylight (pics+vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.